SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^ EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^ EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^ EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^ EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^ EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^ EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^ EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^ EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^ EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^

+5
l3ft4d3ad
Tsupernami
Liquiddrugs
flarenight
kenshinxtakun
9 posters

Go down

^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^ Empty ^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^

Post by kenshinxtakun Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:25 pm

In Game Account(s): Kenshinxtakun
Previous Clans: The Legendary 501st Regiment
(>.<)
Reasons why you left those groups: very few people on. Inactive a lot, No clan wars.
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:

The panther 2 my highest tier and one of my favorite tank. I love this tank due to the firepower it carries along with ammo supply and accuracy when shooting. In my opinion its a really great sniping tank. I am the type of person that loves backing up my
teammates from afar with artillery or a tank. i focus on speed and accuracy when playing. But when needed i do run to the front lines. when i do this i normally bring a team of 3 to 4 tanks with me and the 4th the long distance shooting while my teammates flank as i keep the target at bay or tracked.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: ......weird question. But i suppose in my intellect to bestow the touch of knowledge. ^_^
If you could be an animal, what would you be?: a wolf
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: depending on the time of day and the day its self, i wouldn't mind talking about it.......yet another weird question (x_X)
What makes you want to join SSGS?: I am a fan of SSGS i love watching your youtube videos and clan wars. i want to join to become a better player.
Previous Clan Wars experience?: 1 clan war i battled. But i was a teir 5 against a team of maus teir 10. so technically none
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: in terms of money i suppose i can invest, but if you mean in sharing the techniques and skills then yes i can.
kenshinxtakun
kenshinxtakun

Back to top Go down

^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^ Empty Re: ^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^

Post by flarenight Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:38 pm

i think he might like anime. if he does flare says +1

flarenight

Back to top Go down

^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^ Empty Re: ^(^_^)> Application for SSGS <(^_^)^

Post by Liquiddrugs Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:58 pm

r u azn?
or a weeboo?
Liquiddrugs
Liquiddrugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:01 pm

We don't need you to invest money ^^. But you can invest into my bank account if you want?
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by l3ft4d3ad Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Mine too
l3ft4d3ad
l3ft4d3ad

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondShark Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Are you female? You use a lot of emoticons and faces.
DiamondShark
DiamondShark

Back to top Go down

Post by ToFuSmurF Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:25 pm

DiamondShark wrote:Are you female or asian? You use a lot of emoticons and faces.

Fixed.
ToFuSmurF
ToFuSmurF

Back to top Go down

Post by W4lt3r Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:39 am

Rurouni Kenshin avatar.. That is one series I haven't seen much of.
Dug up stats while at it:
47% win rate (Not that bad actually. only 2000 or so matches played so this can be raised quite easily)
23% survival rate
49% hit ratio (only 270 matches in arty)
239 average exp. (Can't say much about this, since tier 5 games sometimes don't reward that much exp)
274.15 average damage a match (Lot of tier 5 games)
Efficiency rating 704.09. (Put into the below average category)

I say give the lad a shot at least. Stats don't tell everything from a person.
But there's a lot of work to do to shape this one up. I hope you're up for learning about the game. If you connect to the Teamspeak server, while I'm online at least. I'll platoon up with you.
W4lt3r
W4lt3r

Back to top Go down

Post by kenshinxtakun Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:57 am

I'm not a girl.........just a anime kid i suppose xD. come to think of it. Gates is the one that has the final say right?
kenshinxtakun
kenshinxtakun

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:32 am

Yup.

Get on TS.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down