SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
BotlAbash "application" SSGS2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
BotlAbash "application" SSGS2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
BotlAbash "application" SSGS2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
BotlAbash "application" SSGS2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
BotlAbash "application" SSGS2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
BotlAbash "application" SSGS2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
BotlAbash "application" SSGS2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
BotlAbash "application" SSGS2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
BotlAbash "application" SSGS2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BotlAbash "application" SSGS2

3 posters

Go down

BotlAbash "application" SSGS2 Empty BotlAbash "application" SSGS2

Post by botlAbash Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:57 am

In Game Account(s): BotlAbash

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each/Reasons why you left those groups: -BH- 33ST _SH_ left for Inactivity. MITS Left due to Clan leader and (miss)direction. RECKT and P-T-U Left due to Inexperience and Inactivity. Am now in SSGS2 Applying here for forum tags.

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?  I know the majority of the MEN and SSGS2 members as well as a few other here and there I have run into over my time here in Gent.co.

Have you been on our TS previously? Yes I can be found in SSGS2 Hangout Almost everyday.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each: I currently do not own any tier 10 tanks However I am doing well In m tier 9s and will have tier 10s within a short while (depending on how much I need them.)

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? I do Decent In everything But I'm at my best in Medium and Lights (need someone to confirm that ask Jim)

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats): BotlAbash "application" SSGS2 Signature

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars? Over the summer An average of 5 but there will be off weeks depending on real life.

What time zone do you currently reside in? AST (Atlantic standard time) one hour past EST.

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming? I was looking for an active large community, Its just a bonus that you guys have clans of different skill levels to fit different players and you know, I have friends here lol.

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? No very little clan wars EXP, as little as makes no difference. but I have as much skirmish and tournament Experience you could ask for.

What are your ambitions as a member? As of right now My ambitions are to get 2 tier 10 HTs and then work exclusively on tier 10 mediums because that's what I preform best in, at that time I would look into Moving Up the Clan tree to MEN or HT depending on whats going on at that time.. But for while I'm grinding up my tier 10s Ill be helping SSGS2 and attempting to train the members, teach them what I know.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?  Well as a person Im someone who worries If I dont know whats going on But when I do I will try my hardest to get that done. I don't Really wish To be an officer in any way shape or form Because I don't like responsibility But I will call battles or do whatever you tell me to do, providing I have the Means to do so. I talk ALOT! so please don't be Shy and let me know I need to shut up when I chatter, I'm easy to troll But I don't really mind, Its the internet and I'm not about to get upset about anything someone on the internet says to me.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why? A Human because I like being on the top of the food chain.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is? I hear this Paw guys A huge pain Razz (sorry man you know I don't mean it.)
botlAbash
botlAbash

Back to top Go down

BotlAbash "application" SSGS2 Empty Re: BotlAbash "application" SSGS2

Post by n1ffum Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:38 am

sig shows you have already been taken to SSGS2, welcome to the community!
n1ffum
n1ffum

Back to top Go down

Post by botlAbash Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:38 pm

Yeah As I Stated at the start of the application I am already In the clan I am just applying here for forum permissions. and thank you Smile
botlAbash
botlAbash

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawdad Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:57 pm

Botlbash is the Poster child for SSGS2 forum posting society, please donate to this worthy cause and help kids like bot keep the electricity on so he can troll the forums. He is going for a posting record on the forums please cheer him on!! GO BOT GO......
Pawdad
Pawdad

Back to top Go down

Post by botlAbash Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:32 pm

Lol thanks for that paw Razz
botlAbash
botlAbash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content