SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny.... EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny.... EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny.... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny.... EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny.... EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny.... EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny.... EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny.... EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny.... EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny....

3 posters

Go down

Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny.... Empty Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny....

Post by Purple_Prose Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:59 am

In Game Account(s):
   Purple_Prose

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each: 
   I've never been in a clan before. I am literally made of noob and Cyclone Filters with CO2-filled gas tanks.

Reasons why you left those groups:
   foreveralone.jpg

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? 
   I ran into Sicilian_Dragon[MEN] in a random battle, and he's the fine fellow who prompted me to do some research into clans in the first place. After some time spent looking around, I decided, and I said to myself: "If a community has a grand fella like that, why not join them for all the rest of the grand fellas?" So, here I am!

Have you been on our TS previously?
   No, though I've downloaded the client and plan on joining in later this evening.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:
   None, sadly. Razz Though I am running up the lines toward the RU mediums, and I'm eyeing that Object 260 hungrily (if and when I ever claw my way into some tanks that can get the other missions done).

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? 
   Well, I've never played Tier 10, but from my experiences running T-34 and T-80, I believe I'd do alright in medium tanks. I also grinded tanks for my brother back in the day, and he tended to be happy with how I did in the heavies and TDs, so I dunno, maybe those too?

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):
   Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny.... Signature

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?
   I'd say about three or four days a week, give or take a day.

What time zone do you currently reside in?
   East Coast NA! WOOO!

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?
   As I said above, I was inspired after running into Sicilian_Dragon. He seemed like a good guy, and after looking into your community I decided to go for it. I'm a social critter, and you're a fine group of folk, being Gentlemen and all that. Largely, though... I want to improve. I know I'm not a great player. My stats show it, my lack of knowledge about clans shows it, and hell, my lack of games shows it too. I want to get to the point where I'm a player other folks can look to for advice, and still be surprised and have fun playing the game with everyone else.

I know I'm not at that point yet, but that's part of why I'm here: because I want to get there, and I figure we can help each other out. I promise to do my best, if you'll give me a helping hand along the way. o7

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
   Sorry, but nope. I saw my brother play once or twice, but he got his butt kicked, so... I dunno if that helps much.

What are your ambitions as a member?
   Ha-ha, I sorta covered this earlier, but I want to be a better player, and be part of something bigger while I'm on the way there. Eventually, I'd like to graduate to HT or BT, but I know that's a far way off. In general, I want to improve, and help others improve too.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
   I'm a social critter. I enjoy talking to people, and I have the most fun when I'm playing with others.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
   Platypus. Cute, weird as hell, and still capable of killing a man. Very Happy

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
   Just one? Lemme tell you somethin', son: All officers are idiots, and there ain't no two ways about it. Summat in Officer's School rattles their heads, see? They get churned out like an assembly line, and not a one of them knows which way's up! Spent all their time staring at chalkboards and getting their knuckles hit by cute nuns, until they only see black and white and daydream about the clergy! No time spent outside getting shot at or pissed on by the enemy! No mud in their boots or sandpaper on their faces! Desk jockeys, the lot of them! Running around base, installing funny new majiggers to please the local politicians or bowing to the fella what has more medals, or driving around the countryside in their vans like hippies! HIPPIES, I tell ya! Photo op this, "Check out my shiny badges, lads" that! "GO CLEAN THE TOILETS, YA SODS!" Ordering right-thinking dogfaces about, when nothin's right topsides is what I say! Lemme tell ya something: The only good officer is a man with hair on his chest what smells like whiskey. None of these cheeky buggers with their diapers still on, asking how to properly clean out an SU-152's howitzer: IF IT'S RUSSIAN, THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS VODKA, YOU NINNY! Here's what's what: A good officer ain't no clean-shaven buttock. A good officer is too drunk or full of piss to write you up for a wrinkled uniform! AND! In a pinch, a good officer's face is rough enough to strike a match for your cigarette, and his head is hard enough to be a battering ram (has to get hard from butting heads with us dogfaces, you know). Ain't no such thing as a good officer, sadly. Not these days. What we needs is a good, old-fashioned Officer, these days. They'd get the play ship-shape, no two ways about it.

"One of our officers is an idiot..." Pfft. What're they teachin' you poor kids in boot camp these days? Pfeh. Just one, my left buttock....

Purple_Prose

Back to top Go down

Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny.... Empty Re: Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny....

Post by Pawdad Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:53 pm

OUT-STANDING, your in !!!
Pawdad
Pawdad

Back to top Go down

Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny.... Empty Re: Applying for SSGS2: Now Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two About Officers, Sonny....

Post by Barrinvorg Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:51 pm

+1
Barrinvorg
Barrinvorg

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Prose Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:08 pm

Haha, thanks!

Purple_Prose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down