SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application

+4
moncky23
RedLine89
Valefar
Barrinvorg
8 posters

Go down

To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application Empty To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application

Post by Barrinvorg Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: World of Tanks
In Game Account(s): Barrinvorg
Previous Clans: NAG, and Sec8
Reasons why you left those groups: Story time. Sec8 folded into NAG, after a couple of weeks, 1 of the old sec8 leaders decided to leave so nag threw us all out confused
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: favourite = T34-85(dont have atm Sad & IS4.

THE LIST
IS7
IS4
T34
Lowe
Pershing
T-44 (will be replaced with a T30 soonish - yes there is a reason, no i wont explain, well...maybe i will. But the cookie better be bloody awesome)
Type 59

That covers tier 8 and up.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: You don't touch the BARRINVORG, you strap in, feel the power and enjoy the ride.
If you could be an animal, what would you be?: Alpha Male Wolf, with a large pack of subordinates/mates.
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: tell him to 'grab the go duster and finish himself off.'
What makes you want to join SSGS?: I have enjoyed blowing you all up for sometime now. figure i might as well see how well we do in a team. + Diepanzermann said i should join.
Previous Clan Wars experience?: Many fights with Sec8 & NAG (before they threw us out), was 1 of the strategists for sec8.
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: 100% pure unadulterated AUSTRALIAN (accent included "apparently"), no artificial flavours, sugars or preservatives.

Besides that i am a very chill player, rarely get upset, will drive with anyone (just ask Diepanzermann, been driving with him for a few days now Razz ). People have said I am a riot to play with as well, but best make that determination yourselves.
Barrinvorg
Barrinvorg

Back to top Go down

To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application Empty Re: To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application

Post by Valefar Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Sorry about the mix up with the verification email; that happens about one out of every 50 new users Embarassed

Nice app, and it's good that you've been playing with Panzer.

If Sec8/NAG decided to give it another run, or a lot of them decided to form another clan, would you stick around here? Or would you go back to them? Or would you use Jedi mind-tricks and/or sexual favors to get them over to SSGS?
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application Empty Re: To Whom it may conce....oh screw it....Barrinvorg's application

Post by Barrinvorg Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:35 pm

I still drive with a few of the sec8 blokes now, the majority of them are' game of the moment' gamers. And have moved on/part time players.

I wont rejoin NAG. They are nice blokes, but it isn't the place for me.

As for if sec8 reforms. If I was clanless i would go back. If i am in a clan, they are on their own.

Those lads turn tricks for me, not the otherway round. And they prefer to play with people they know, so they would probably join with me.
Barrinvorg
Barrinvorg

Back to top Go down

Post by RedLine89 Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Aaah, another reader of LICD?

So how many crocodiles have you wrestled and strangled with your chest hair?
RedLine89
RedLine89

Back to top Go down

Post by Barrinvorg Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:43 pm

2. and they tasted delicious as well.
Barrinvorg
Barrinvorg

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:59 pm

I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your avatar is f*cking creepy, redline.

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by Diepanzermann Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:54 am

I can vouch for Barrinvorg that 1. He is a good player and 2. He is bloody Australian... not that that is a bad thing Wink
Diepanzermann
Diepanzermann

Back to top Go down

Post by l3ft4d3ad Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:18 am

Platoon with him for a little bit, but he was motivated to the the t34 or t30 dont remember but motivation in a clan is nice +1
l3ft4d3ad
l3ft4d3ad

Back to top Go down

Post by terminator12 Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:05 am

Awsome another Is-7 player, you got my respects so far. +1
terminator12
terminator12

Back to top Go down

Post by Barrinvorg Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:18 pm

they love me, they really love me Razz
Barrinvorg
Barrinvorg

Back to top Go down

Post by Comradenstein Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 pm

+1 Because avatar.
Comradenstein
Comradenstein

http://www.averyhayes.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Barrinvorg Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:55 pm

thx mate
Barrinvorg
Barrinvorg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down