SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Your clan tags, forum access, and so on - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Your clan tags, forum access, and so on - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Your clan tags, forum access, and so on - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Your clan tags, forum access, and so on - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Your clan tags, forum access, and so on - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Your clan tags, forum access, and so on - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Your clan tags, forum access, and so on - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Your clan tags, forum access, and so on - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Your clan tags, forum access, and so on - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Your clan tags, forum access, and so on

+7
CaptainMalick
sharpteeth68
BEAST_1
DiamondShark
Comradenstein
Gryphius
Valefar
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your clan tags, forum access, and so on - Page 2 Empty Re: Your clan tags, forum access, and so on

Post by Tsupernami Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:18 am

kyllisa wrote:oh mercy....... :/
I've asked my girlfriend to wear a mask of you, but she doesn't like that idea... :/
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Your clan tags, forum access, and so on - Page 2 Empty Re: Your clan tags, forum access, and so on

Post by Valefar Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:21 am

Good lord, Tsuper- any masks of me yet? I like the one with the beard personally, but there are plenty of drunk ones on my Facebook that should be right up your alley.

ToFu needs to learn that there is more to it than rolling the eyes; messing with your hair and winking also go a long way in getting my attention. The silver bullet, of course, is buying me a Chipotle burrito.

Taken care of Kyllisa- sorry for the delay Embarassed
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by kyllisa Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:40 am

Smile kk vale Smile

Tsuper....................................................................??
I dont even freakin' know.........................................

mercy!!!!!!
kyllisa
kyllisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 am

Vale, you're laminated in my shower. Remember Wink

Ky, it's my way of saying, "Will you marry me?"
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by ToFuSmurF Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Tsupernami wrote:Vale, you're laminated in my shower. Remember Wink

Is my poster still on the ceiling right above your bed?
ToFuSmurF
ToFuSmurF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:28 pm

ToFuSmurF wrote:
Tsupernami wrote:Vale, you're laminated in my shower. Remember Wink

Is my poster still on the ceiling right above your bed?
Right now? Yes.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:50 am

This. Again.

FYI: if your application is locked and you don't know why, it's probably because you joined another clan, you're inactive, or because Gates told you to fuck off... so stop PM'ing me about it if any of those are the case for you.
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:00 am

Maybe you should clean this one up or make a new one Vale giving full directions to new applicants and the possible outcomes of their application?
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 am

...that would require work. I don't like that Razz

Most applicants don't visit the forums after their thread has been locked, so I don't think it's too big of a deal.
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:21 am

I haven't done this in a while, seeing as the player search in the WoT site has been down all week. Whenever it is back up, I'll go through and clean this forum up.

PS- any ideas when this is supposed to be resolved?

Your clan tags, forum access, and so on - Page 2 New_pi13
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by W4lt3r Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:31 am

Valefar wrote:I haven't done this in a while, seeing as the player search in the WoT site has been down all week. Whenever it is back up, I'll go through and clean this forum up.

PS- any ideas when this is supposed to be resolved?

Your clan tags, forum access, and so on - Page 2 New_pi13
Delete your cookies. Should fix it.
W4lt3r
W4lt3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:42 am

Thank you Walter; my work computer deletes them every Friday, but this is the first time it's happened. Was happening at home, too, so I didn't think about that.

All set Smile
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2