SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry

+13
Tigey
Bergmanov
tainteddoughnut
Harrock
ToFuSmurF
Starbursty
JohnGaltCobraCommander
Allurai
xthetenth
concep
W4lt3r
AIDS9001
Bridgeburner_
17 posters

Go down

Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry Empty Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry

Post by Bridgeburner_ Wed May 09, 2012 6:21 am

Double entendre not intended.

Interested it joining:

BT/SSGS/SSGS2 OR the assault division which will replace PBKAC

In Game Account(s):

Bridgeburner_

Previous Clans:

1AR, VPG, PANZAC

Reasons why you left those groups:

1AR - social clan, not involved in UC
VPG - Joined about 8 days prior to Gyarados, Siriothrax and various other officers leaving. Primarily why I joined the clan, because I admired their leadership style and forum posts. Following their exuent to FORGE, I did not see myself enjoying playing in UC under the new leadership.I maintain a lot of contacts currently in this clan, because of the good time platooning I had
PANZAC - Didn't click with the community for me, too disorganized. The lack of platooning for me within the clan, and a disorganized TS server did not help either

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:

For me, the 13-90. It has amazing adaptability between a medium and a light tank, coupled with the burst damage of a TD. I usually can fit into whatever role needed by the team, passive scouter, flanker or brawling medium. Its low profile is primarily the reason I chose it over the Batchat and Lorraine, the lorraine being a tank I had a love/hate relationship with.

Runners up: Hellcat (same reasons as above really) and the KV-2 Derp.

Highest tier tanks I currently own
-IS7
-T110
-Batchat
-IS4

Top tier tanks I plan on grinding to next
-Maus (At tiger p currently)
-E100 (at E-75 currently)

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you:

Knuckle-to-Knuckle. No phaggytime connotations, and its brute force meeting brute force.

If you could be an animal, what would you be?:

Crocodile. Feeds once per month,(low upkeep - think uni-student living in poverty, this is a dream come true) sleeps the rest of the time(again - dream come true), and the only thing that scares it shitless is a Hippo. And

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:

Recommend he go on a no-fap streak. Boosts aggression and motivation, conserves vital genetic juices and overall, acts as a damn good placebo effect.

What makes you want to join SSGS?:

UC, steady platooning and a receptive community. SO far, the clans I have joined have offered me either one or the other, and the clan offering UC had a community I found hard to integrate with (i.e grumpy ol' bastards + kiddie infestations). VPG was the only clan to offer both, but it lost a lot of its core staff and assumed a leadership style i disliked. I look forward to playing in UC with end-tier tanks, and am looking for co-ordination and tactics to fight similarly structured teams rather than 3 platoon mates trying to carry pubs to victory. My friend Harrock who has joined SSGS2 (and a person who I have played WOT with for a long time) also spoke highly of this clan. The conduct by the members in pub matches both in terms of attitude and gameplay is admirable. I want to improve my tanking - this seems the logical conclusion to that train of though.

Previous Clan Wars experience?:
Landed a few times (unsuccessfully) with VPG and (successfully) with Panzacs.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?:

A steady UC ready and capable player who is down to platoon when not in CW. Always down for some friendly TS banter as well. As a uni student in my initial years of my course, I have a lot of time to burn, and what better way than internet tanks. I can also invest a dosage of political incorrectness, which I hope is well-recieved, as I am sick to death of prudish, politically correct sonsofaguns that seem to infest this planet.

Further note: I live in the AEST(Eastern Australian) timezone, but am able to make UC battles thanks to my Uni schedule as of now.
Bridgeburner_
Bridgeburner_

Back to top Go down

Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry Empty Re: Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry

Post by AIDS9001 Wed May 09, 2012 6:27 am

Extremely well-written app.

Be sure to hop on TS and make some friends Wink

He gets my +1 simply because he has a firm grasp of the English language.
AIDS9001
AIDS9001

Back to top Go down

Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry Empty Re: Bite the pillow, because I'm coming in dry

Post by W4lt3r Wed May 09, 2012 6:32 am

He actually hopped to TS first to inquire a bit, before putting an application up.
Fairly decent lad on first impression at least.
W4lt3r
W4lt3r

Back to top Go down

Post by concep Wed May 09, 2012 7:40 am

+1 good app Very Happy
concep
concep

Back to top Go down

Post by xthetenth Wed May 09, 2012 11:38 am

Nice app. Lube up and I'll give you a +1.
xthetenth
xthetenth

Back to top Go down

Post by Allurai Wed May 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Bridgeburner_ wrote:If you could be an animal, what would you be?:
Crocodile. Feeds once per month,(low upkeep - think uni-student living in poverty, this is a dream come true) sleeps the rest of the time(again - dream come true), and the only thing that scares it shitless is a Hippo. And

And...?
Allurai
Allurai

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnGaltCobraCommander Wed May 09, 2012 1:50 pm

+1
JohnGaltCobraCommander
JohnGaltCobraCommander

Back to top Go down

Post by Starbursty Wed May 09, 2012 4:46 pm

+1 for sick app
Starbursty
Starbursty

Back to top Go down

Post by Bridgeburner_ Wed May 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Allurai wrote:

And...?

Steve Irwin.
Bridgeburner_
Bridgeburner_

Back to top Go down

Post by ToFuSmurF Thu May 10, 2012 3:03 am

+1 came into TS and talked to me, platooned with tainteddoughnut and snopey.
ToFuSmurF
ToFuSmurF

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrock Thu May 10, 2012 5:40 am

Really good guy. Knows his shit. Fucking aussie would wanna be a croc.

+1

Harrock

Back to top Go down

Post by tainteddoughnut Thu May 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Wait someone platooned with me? in all fairness he seemed to know his tanks pretty well and didn't mind me and snopey going full blown sci-fi nerd in TS so +1
tainteddoughnut
tainteddoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Bergmanov Thu May 10, 2012 6:39 pm

+1
Bergmanov
Bergmanov

Back to top Go down

Post by xthetenth Fri May 11, 2012 12:58 am

Good guy on TS, +1 for sure. Also knows a decent bit of history.
xthetenth
xthetenth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bergmanov Fri May 11, 2012 1:14 am

add another +1
Bergmanov
Bergmanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigey Thu May 17, 2012 2:11 am

He's in but +1. More apps like this, fewer under 18 kiddies to fiddle around with, and I'd be a happy man.

\o/

Tigey

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Thu May 17, 2012 2:27 am

Tigey, incase my voice has decieved you, I'm 15 Wink

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigey Thu May 17, 2012 8:19 am

In case my actions have deceived you, I don't mind what age you are. It's what you do with it that counts!

Tigey

Back to top Go down

Post by HOSTE Thu May 17, 2012 8:38 am

Had a great time platooning with him yesterday! Knows what hes doing for sure. +1 cheers
HOSTE
HOSTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Bridgeburner_ Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:31 am

Gents, its been a nice time, I just got an employment opportunity outside of my meh import/export business that means I can't play @ American time for CW. I've fulfilled my childhood goal of working for a giant polluting, child-labor utilizing, multinational quasi-fascist corporation, so yeah, I'm pretty stoked.

Anyway, good luck with getting back on the map, its been a good time @ CW with Mass_ and the rest of BT.
Bridgeburner_
Bridgeburner_

Back to top Go down

Post by Amonk Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:43 am

After a few years of ingratiating yourself in the system, get me a job. I wanna club baby seals and be responsible for warlords rising in Africa.
Amonk
Amonk

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnGaltCobraCommander Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Resignation denied. Reallocated to forum response team HQ for reeducation!

Amonk, ready the booby tassels!
JohnGaltCobraCommander
JohnGaltCobraCommander

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Best of luck Smile
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down