SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application to join SSGS EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application to join SSGS EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application to join SSGS EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application to join SSGS EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application to join SSGS EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application to join SSGS EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application to join SSGS EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application to join SSGS EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application to join SSGS EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application to join SSGS

3 posters

Go down

Application to join SSGS Empty Application to join SSGS

Post by Kroenen85 Thu May 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: World of Tanks
In Game Account(s): kroenen85
Previous Clans: Hype

Reasons why you left those groups: My old clan had NO interest in competing in clan wars. Also too many members would whine about everything.

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: I do not have a single favorite, but the tanks I most enjoy playing are my King Tiger, T34 and PzKpfw 38H735 (f) "German Hotchkiss." The reason I love my King Tiger so much is because I can snipe 500 meters and penetrate any tank. But at any distance I am a force to be reckoned with. Max Kills I have on the King Tiger is 7 in a match. As for the T34, I love that tank as well mainly because it hits hard as hell but still has decent armor. The gun is almost as accurate as the King Tiger's but because of the better armor I can get up close and personal. The PzKpfw 38H735 (f) is the tank I like to call "The Juggernaut" Very few tier 2 tanks can even penetrate the armor and no tier 1 tanks in my experience can penetrate it. Max kills I have in this tank is 10 for one battle and a whole bunch of 8 kill matches. My highest tier tanks are my King Tiger, T34 and Type 59. I am only about 54k exp away from getting my E-75.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: The bottom of my boot when I slam him to the ground Smile Only my wife may touch me.

If you could be an animal, what would you be?: I would be the Great White because he is truly fearless.

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: Put my Dog on the phone.

What makes you want to join SSGS?: First of all I am tired of clans that do not work together in battle. I am sick of people that think they are the reincarnation of Rambo and rush into the fight with no support. or do not use proper battle field tactics. I want a clan that knows how to fight and is not scared to push forward. A clan that will out flank their enemies and destroy them before they knew what happened.

Previous Clan Wars experience?: None, Hype had no interest in Clan Wars.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: I am a military veteran and served 17 months in the Al Anbar province of Iraq. I am proficient in Military tactics and Battle field maneuvers. Here are the results of a recent battle
Victory!
Battle: Karelia Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:16:40 AM
Vehicle: T34
Experience received: 1,054
Credits received: 63,547
Battle Achievements: Mastery Badge: II Class, Master Gunner, Sharpshooter, Sniper

Kroenen85

Back to top Go down

Application to join SSGS Empty Re: Application to join SSGS

Post by W4lt3r Thu May 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Well, took a short peek to the stats on wot-news.ru.
About average, considering the damage is 370ish, that's about the same amount of a tier 4 / 5 tanks, so you're pulling your weight.

The exp part bit worries me, since it's only 278.. even with premium that translates to 417. So fairly low..

But at least you really put effort to the app, so I'll drop at least a good nod on this for now.
Try showing up on our teamspeak, the address was listed on the application form. The more you show up there, platoon with others and be a good show, really puts your application forward.
W4lt3r
W4lt3r

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Thu May 24, 2012 6:32 pm

The T34 has armor? Better than the KT? Since when? Shocked

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroenen85 Thu May 24, 2012 11:57 pm

The reason that my exp is low is because im always in a platoon with my friend and when we do that we get tierd really high and I get killed after a few kills. I get tiered much better solo. Also I have horrible luck with getting on teams that have no clue what tactics are or even how to use them. if you look at my kills and medals they are much better. Also I dont buy premium
I will take your advice and get on the TS3 server. thanks for the heads up.
The T34 has much better turret armor then the King Tiger. I always try to stay hull down. The T34 turret armor is 279 and the KT is only 150.

Kroenen85

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Fri May 25, 2012 1:00 am

True, hull down is amazing

I also understand the low exp. #s, I used to never platoon, and I almost never have premium. Don't worry tooo much about stats, though, the biggest part of the app is personality, which is why getting on TS is important

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down