SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Joining BT EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Joining BT EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Joining BT EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Joining BT EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Joining BT EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Joining BT EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Joining BT EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Joining BT EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Joining BT EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Joining BT

+5
kriegsmaster17
Morphic
Valefar
hahahagreatname
Zipper 000
9 posters

Go down

Joining BT Empty Joining BT

Post by Zipper 000 Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:02 pm

the game i want to join to play to join BT in is World of Tanks. My in-game account is Zipper000. Age- 16. Previous clans, SGGS, TF-A, and i used to own a clan called Steel Spartans. SSGS disbanded, but it didnt fit for me anyways. I left TF-A because i didnt like the environment. There was barely any teamwork,not everyone participated in CW, not many people were online, etc. My favorite tank is my Patton. I love it, I've had it for a while, and i know how to use it It may not be very fast, but it's gun and armor are good and it's performance is very high. My highest tier is the T110e5-tier 10, i like it because of it's speed and strong gun. I would let Gates touch me on my hand so i can punch him in the face. If i could be one animal, I'd want to be a Lion. I just think Lions are so cool... If i get called by gates in the night, the first thing they suggest is to order an airstrike on his house. When i used to own my clan- Steel Spartans, i got a few awesome guys in it. When I disbanded it, many of them went to BT. A few of them are Killswitch303 and Sicnarf66. They are good guys, and if they joined BT, it must be a good clan. When I was clan leader I disbanded it before we joined clan wars, but I've participated in Clan Wars in the other clans I have been in. We rarely won, because as i mentioned before there was no strategy and/or teamwork. I know many things about strategy though, the places you should shoot a tank, and how to win. If our clan didnt disband, we probably would have a few provinces. Im just too lazy though to own a clan Shocked I will be able to participate in 99% of Clan Wars events though, and I'll make sure to contribute to the clan as much as i can. What i can invest into the clan: I know some strategy, i've had experience in recruiting, i know a few weak spots on certain tanks, i can participate in Clan Wars, and start many platoons, tank companies, or just help a lower level clan-mate gain experience. This is my application, I hope I will be able to participate in BTs clan events in the future. Thanks Razz

Zipper 000

Back to top Go down

Joining BT Empty Re: Joining BT

Post by hahahagreatname Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: World of tanks
In Game Account(s): Zipper000
Previous Clans:SGGS, TF-A, and i used to own a clan called Steel Spartans. SS disbanded, but it didnt fit for me anyways.
Reasons why you left those groups:I left TF-A because i didnt like the environment. There was barely any teamwork,not everyone participated in CW, not many people were online, etc.
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: Patton. I love it, I've had it for a while, and i know how to use it It may not be very fast, but it's gun and armor are good and it's performance is very high. My highest tier is the T110e5-tier 10, i like it because of it's speed and strong gun.
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: touch me on my hand so i can punch him in the face.
If you could be an animal, what would you be?: Lion. I just think Lions are so cool...
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: order an airstrike on his house.
What makes you want to join SSGS?:When i used to own my clan- Steel Spartans, i got a few awesome guys in it. When I disbanded it, many of them went to BT. A few of them are Killswitch303 and Sicnarf66. They are good guys, and if they joined BT, it must be a good clan. When I was clan leader I disbanded it before we joined clan wars
Previous Clan Wars experience?: I've participated in Clan Wars in the other clans I have been in. We rarely won, because as i mentioned before there was no strategy and/or teamwork. I know many things about strategy though, the places you should shoot a tank, and how to win. If our clan didnt disband, we probably would have a few provinces. Im just too lazy though to own a clan I will be able to participate in 99% of Clan Wars events though, and I'll make sure to contribute to the clan as much as i can.
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?:I know some strategy, i've had experience in recruiting, i know a few weak spots on certain tanks, i can participate in Clan Wars, and start many platoons, tank companies, or just help a lower level clan-mate gain experience. This is my application, I hope I will be able to participate in BTs clan events in the future. Thanks

FIXED*..
hahahagreatname
hahahagreatname

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Sorry for the issues with the forums not sending you confirmation emails, which happens once in a while. Set that up for you, so... hello Smile
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by Morphic Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 pm

look at great name being a fine gentlemen for fixing the app!

+1 though...
Morphic
Morphic

Back to top Go down

Post by kriegsmaster17 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:41 am

Strolling through applications HOLY WALL OF TEXT, well after reading +2 for app but my eyes hurt.
kriegsmaster17
kriegsmaster17

Back to top Go down

Post by Zipper 000 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:21 am

Thanks everyone, but how/ when will i know if my application to BT is approved or declined?

Zipper 000

Back to top Go down

Post by xthetenth Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:42 am

We need to get to know you before we approve or decline you.

Preferably carnally. Biblically is acceptable too.
xthetenth
xthetenth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigbxmach23 Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:45 am

Talk to me on TS.
Bigbxmach23
Bigbxmach23

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:00 pm

The format hurts my eyes, but the content is good. +1 for the app.

Talk to us on TS.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Zipper 000 Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Oh oops, i just realized a typo. I accidentally put in that i was 16 years of age, i meant to put in 14. I type fast and get alot of typos soo... I hope it's not a problem that im 14, i can assure you im as mature as any 16 year old. Also thanks to everyone who helped me fix my application, i'll talk to one of you on TS soon, thanks everyone Smile

Zipper 000

Back to top Go down

Post by Allurai Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Zipper 000 wrote:i can assure you im as mature as any 16 year old.

How reassuring.

Apps don't progress from here unless you visit TS. Good luck.
Allurai
Allurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down