SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks}

+10
Handsome_Rob
machinegunmike
Ninjers
Heidi/wot
lamplight
Bergmanov
Tsupernami
Smg Execution
Gates
Pakistani_Pachyderm
14 posters

Go down

Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} Empty Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks}

Post by Pakistani_Pachyderm Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS:
World of Tanks

In Game Account(s):
Pakistani_Pachyderm

Previous Clans:
1st) SVTD ; Steel Vipers Tiger Division
2nd) THNK2 ; Thinkerton 2

Reasons why you left those groups:
Both Clans were filled with friends I had from Beta, but command structures collapsed and everyone left, in turn causing me to leave as well. Not a large deciding factor but neither clan was active in the contests and competitions Wargaming holds.

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:
Favorite Tank) Hard to pick just 1. I have many favorites for different reasons. Top 3 are IS-8, KV-4, and Pre Patch KV w/ 107mm
Top Tank is my IS-7 which has a Crew of 393%

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you:
In that place, near the area

If you could be an animal, what would you be?:
Mountain Lion

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:
Ask what color Gates underwear are.

What makes you want to join SSGS?:
I have played many platoons with you guys, and your extremely active in many gaming communities. I am tired of being in a soon to be great clan. Want greatness now . .

Previous Clan Wars experience?:
I have countless battles in Clan Wars as well as experience running a few battles here and there as tactical knowledge is lacking in a few of my previous clans.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?:
My time, my Metal, and my Honor.

Pakistani_Pachyderm

Back to top Go down

Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} Empty Re: Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks}

Post by Gates Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:17 am

What constitutes greatness, in your opinion?
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} Empty Re: Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks}

Post by Smg Execution Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:27 am

I've always wondered what the difference is between a mountain lion and a normal lion that you'd find in the jungle... are they even the same species? why does one prefer the mountains? did they have a family argument that split them up? which one tastes better? what do humans taste like? why don't they like zebras? zebras are cute...
Smg Execution
Smg Execution

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakistani_Pachyderm Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:21 am

Gates wrote:What constitutes greatness, in your opinion?

The "Greatness" in which I refer to is a clan that has the following:
A fully established Chain of Command
A Dedicated group of members who are all fighting for the same cause
A Fun-loving assembly of active members in which to enjoy my day of tanking with.

Smg Execution wrote:I've always wondered what the difference is between a mountain lion and a normal lion that you'd find in the jungle... are they even the same species? why does one prefer the mountains? did they have a family argument that split them up? which one tastes better? what do humans taste like? why don't they like zebras? zebras are cute...
The difference between a Mountain Lion and a regular jungle dwelling Lion are:
Mountain Lions are on average 25-33% Larger then any other wild felines in the North American continent. Their tails are noticeably longer as well, commonly 3-4 times as long.
Mountain Lions also have a much more stringent diet then other cats of prey in its family, feasting mostly on Deer or Elk. Serving their finishing blow with a strike to their victims neck, severing its spinal cord.

Pakistani_Pachyderm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:25 am

Normal Lion in the Jungle? Someone's been watching the Lion King too much.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Bergmanov Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:15 am

Mountain Lion, the ninja of the NA Animal kingdom. Don't even know they're there until they pounce.

Platooned with him last night. Talks non-stop but decent player. +1
Bergmanov
Bergmanov

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:30 am

Gates wrote:What constitutes greatness, in your opinion?
Was the right answer, you?Basketball
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi/wot Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:40 am

Love the app. Like the tanks. pretty nice on TS. +2

Heidi/wot

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeidiWOTCONQUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjers Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Played in Robs Tank Company. Blatantly ignored the commanders orders and went off on his own.

If I could deny I would.
Ninjers
Ninjers

Back to top Go down

Post by machinegunmike Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Ninjers wrote:Played in Robs Tank Company. Blatantly ignored the commanders orders and went off on his own.

If I could deny I would.

No
machinegunmike
machinegunmike

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakistani_Pachyderm Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Ninjers wrote:Played in Robs Tank Company. Blatantly ignored the commanders orders and went off on his own.

If I could deny I would.

I am in TS and trying to talk about this but no one is responding to me, including Ninjers, I think they might have me muted.

Pakistani_Pachyderm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjers Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Holy Fuck. That is the biggest bullshit ive heard. I don't have you muted and you arent fucking talking.

-10 more

EDIT- No one reads chat dumbass. Learn to speak with your mouth
Ninjers
Ninjers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakistani_Pachyderm Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Ninjers wrote:Holy Fuck. That is the biggest bullshit ive heard. I don't have you muted and you arent fucking talking.

-10 more

EDIT- No one reads chat dumbass. Learn to speak with your mouth

I have been screaming into my fucking microphone for 5 minutes and no ones answering me, even switched to push to talk thinking it was a voice activation problem. I am going to look for my other microphone.

Pakistani_Pachyderm

Back to top Go down

Post by Handsome_Rob Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:46 pm

I think its clear to say that your not SSGS material. Good luck finding greatness.

Sorry!

Handsome_Rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakistani_Pachyderm Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Handsome_Rob wrote:I think its clear to say that your not SSGS material. Good luck finding greatness.

Sorry!

Well I am not sure how any of this is considered a argument, but that is the word I was hearing as I was asked to leave TS. I was told earlier that Gates is the guy I needed to talk to before I knew anything, kicked it in TS for a few hours and played a platoon match, appearantly twisted the wrong pair of panties *(Handsome Rob)* with pushing 7-8 Line on Abbey, and now am also in a heated debate with Ninjers because I have been fighting to make my back up microphone work. Not sure where the hurricane of feces came about but its here, and its assisted in my overstayed welcome. I have no problem with SSGS or its members and intend to leave with as little ruckus as possible.

Pakistani_Pachyderm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjers Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Its not a debate. I win debates by default. cept...with gates.
If your mic was broken thats your problem. You just cant come here and say we have you muted. Poke someone and find out next time.

But, no, you will not work here in SSGS. Freelancers dont work here.
Ninjers
Ninjers

Back to top Go down

Post by WW_Hero Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Im pretty sure he is negative on points ... so better luck in the future
WW_Hero
WW_Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by killerbuck13 Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:39 pm

im also sure gates hasnt said yes or no, or locked the thread yet. stop being a serious asshole to an application too please, makes us look bad. harsh is whatever but asshole, no. only gates when he feels like it.
killerbuck13
killerbuck13

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:07 pm

I wanted to make a funny about the elephant in the room, but there just wasn't space for one.

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} Ron%20Burgundy%20That%20Escalated%20Quickly
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:01 am

Tsupernami wrote:Pakistani_Pachyderm {World of Tanks} Ron%20Burgundy%20That%20Escalated%20Quickly
^Perfect
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down