SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen

+4
Gates
Tsupernami
Lostdeadman
ArtificialBread
8 posters

Go down

ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen Empty ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen

Post by ArtificialBread Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: Mechwarrior Online, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, Minecraft, Star Wars the Old Republic, EVE Online, Diablo 3, and a bevy of Steam Games
In Game Account(s):ArtificialBread (Wargaming.net) Pri'ian (SWToR) Dranzar Zaalbar (EVE Online) Forget my online handle for Diablo 3, and bakingbread (Steam)
Previous Clans:AOD and 1stCAV
Reasons why you left those groups:There was a falling out of veterans in AOD and there is a video on youtube about me leaving 1stCAV
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:M6, and I have 3 Tier 7 heavies, as well as several Tier 3 arties and a Tier 6 TD
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you:I'm hoping we could rub shafts together
If you could be an animal, what would you be?:A prostitute, because I could get paid for being in my natural habitat
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:Oil down my nipples for the clamps, and touch myself to the weird and slightly erotic conversation we're having
What makes you want to join SSGS?:Because you guys have fun. A lot more than 1st Cavalry ever did
Previous Clan Wars experience?:
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?:My time and energy. I was a Field Commander in 1stCD, and invested heavily in the training and morale of each player. I love to laugh and have a good time, and I love it when the people around me do the same. Sexual or not

Last edited by ArtificialBread on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't finish the application)
ArtificialBread
ArtificialBread

Back to top Go down

ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen Empty Re: ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen

Post by Lostdeadman Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:56 pm

ArtificialBread wrote:
Previous Clan Wars experience?:

No answer for this?

Honestly curious since I know nothing about 1stCav. How did you lead it with no top tier tanks? Did 1stCav not really bring full teams?
Lostdeadman
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen Empty Re: ArtificialBread wants to join the Super Secret Gentlemen

Post by ArtificialBread Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:15 am

Okay, sorry about not posting the answer to that. The answer to that question is that I have some clan wars experience, but not on an even playing field. 1st Cavalry has four battalions. These battalions are as follows:

1stCG- This battalion is for individuals new to the game. It's basically meant for experienced people to teach basic traits about the game [meant for players tiered 1-5]

1stCD- This battalion is an advanced training battalion for those veteran to the game, and learning skills and strategies necessary for movement into the clan wars battalions (I was a Field Commander in charge of training these folks) [meant for players tiered 6-9]

1stCV- This battalion is a clan wars battalion in which most members with tier 10 tanks can apply. The efficiency rating must be no lower 800 with a damage rating of 400. [meant for players tiered 10]

1stCA- This battalion is a clan wars battalion in which the creme-de-la-creme was invited to join, recruited through the other battalions. The efficiency rating must be no lower than 1200 with an average damage of 600-800. This clan is the try-hard pants wearers of the 1stCAV. [meant for players with multiple tier 10 tanks]
ArtificialBread
ArtificialBread

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:11 am

Ah, a bit like SSGS has been in the past. You'll probably be in SSGS3 if accepted.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:10 am

It's not like "skilled" and "unskilled". End tier players go to either Main or bT. If you're not clan wars 'competent', you simply get sat out until you do some practice. It's the individual's responsibility to find a teacher, not the clan's. If you look for it and ask, all the help you need will be there for you.

You just need to pick an end tier tank and grind for it.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialBread Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:49 pm

I think you misconstrued the reply I posted. I never posted whether or not the player was "skilled" or "unskilled" as you put it. I stated merely that it was my job in the training battalion to bring players up to speed on how clan wars was run and the strategies learned in order to be effective on the conquest map. i.e shot placement techniques and A.T.C usage and maintenance for the common user not used to playing on a "professional" level.
ArtificialBread
ArtificialBread

Back to top Go down

Post by haljah Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:33 pm

the original cav breakdowns
CG... training lowbs
CD west coasters
CV east coasters

prior to that is was CV for CW CD for training

CA was made from the mistake of splitting into time regions.

The efficiency crap came much later after someone decided stats are the be all end all.....

That being said, what is this video you reference about your departure from cav??? and what all does it entail.
haljah
haljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialBread Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Go to Youtube, and look up the video called 1STCAV is restricting the 1st Amendment. That video is the aftermath of the first video which is a response video to that one
ArtificialBread
ArtificialBread

Back to top Go down

Post by haljah Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:04 pm

yea i watched them..... seems that JB no longer controls that clan which in turn is why it seems to be a joke now.... i remember half the people in that room.... seems they have got onto a soapbox and stuck some heads up asses......
haljah
haljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Massacre Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:43 am

Watched the vid, read the thread

Saw some serious BS go on. Any chance of talking it through like men and compromising was out the door because the higher ups didnt feel like dealing with a headache(one i think is completely stupid to begin with, Bread has seen my posts in the R/D WoT Forums.
Massacre
Massacre

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostdeadman Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7-OvwTUghI

Adults only channel. Heard that. Lol'd.

G rated forum... XD

The guy would probably have a fit if he listened in on SSGS convos. G rated forum my ass. Laughing
Lostdeadman
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

Post by ToFuSmurF Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:14 am

Just listened to the video (ended my losing streak....), man you got screwed over....Sad
ToFuSmurF
ToFuSmurF

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:58 am

GOD, BREAD. WHAT A DOUCHEBAG.

Our whole TS is an "adult only" channel...

Just catch me on TS, Bread. In one of those... "Adult Only"... channels.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadweight Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Artificialbread, you said Eve. Explain.

Deadweight
Deadweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down