SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
ozzytanks  application for acceptance into ssgs EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
ozzytanks  application for acceptance into ssgs EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
ozzytanks  application for acceptance into ssgs EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
ozzytanks  application for acceptance into ssgs EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
ozzytanks  application for acceptance into ssgs EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
ozzytanks  application for acceptance into ssgs EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
ozzytanks  application for acceptance into ssgs EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
ozzytanks  application for acceptance into ssgs EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
ozzytanks  application for acceptance into ssgs EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ozzytanks application for acceptance into ssgs

4 posters

Go down

ozzytanks  application for acceptance into ssgs Empty ozzytanks application for acceptance into ssgs

Post by ozzytank Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS:i am intereasted in world of tanks
In Game Account(s): ozzytank
Previous Clans: RNT and RNTP, EX clan
Reasons why you left those groups:one clan closed and others i just didnt feel fit me personaly
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: i like the object 704 and the is7, my highest tier that i have now is the e100 and im learning how to drive it to make good use of its strenths and guard its weakness
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: my hair / i take great pride in its look and feel
If you could be an animal, what would you be?: a silver back gurilla
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: i have a deep and indeapth coversation about my own likes and disslikes
What makes you want to join SSGS?: i know greatpersia and we have been in alot of company battles and would like a chance to work with him again and to work with all of you as new friends
Previous Clan Wars experience?: iv played over 100 battles in clan wars but rather play pub matches first to first get a feel for how the other members play
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: iv been playing wot since the beta and have alot of experiance with all types of tanks and i feel i would be an asset in being part of clan wars to help win battles and make the clan gold as well as support in platoon battles. i hope you will consider me as a good applicant and ai hope to be battleing beside you soon. /////// OZZYTANK

ozzytank

Back to top Go down

ozzytanks  application for acceptance into ssgs Empty Re: ozzytanks application for acceptance into ssgs

Post by Lostdeadman Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:12 pm

ozzytank wrote:Games you're interested in joining SSGS:i am intereasted in world of tanks
In Game Account(s): ozzytank
Previous Clans: RNT and RNTP, EX clan
Reasons why you left those groups:one clan closed and others i just didnt feel fit me personaly
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: i like the object 704 and the is7, my highest tier that i have now is the e100 and im learning how to drive it to make good use of its strenths and guard its weakness
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: my hair / i take great pride in its look and feel
If you could be an animal, what would you be?: a silver back gurilla
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: i have a deep and indeapth coversation about my own likes and disslikes
What makes you want to join SSGS?: i know greatpersia and we have been in alot of company battles and would like a chance to work with him again and to work with all of you as new friends
Previous Clan Wars experience?: iv played over 100 battles in clan wars but rather play pub matches first to first get a feel for how the other members play
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: iv been playing wot since the beta and have alot of experiance with all types of tanks and i feel i would be an asset in being part of clan wars to help win battles and make the clan gold as well as support in platoon battles. i hope you will consider me as a good applicant and ai hope to be battleing beside you soon. /////// OZZYTANK

Could have just edited your main post on the other thread but this works. Razz
Lostdeadman
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

ozzytanks  application for acceptance into ssgs Empty Re: ozzytanks application for acceptance into ssgs

Post by Tsupernami Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:11 am

Where are you from might I ask?

Also, this is a better worked application, it doesn't seem that forums are your thing. But nevertheless, thank you for applying. Getting onto Teamspeak with us is the best way to get to know us and for us to get to know you.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzytank Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:18 am

hey i cant log on to your team speak????

ozzytank

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzytank Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:19 am

i am form alberta canada

ozzytank

Back to top Go down

Post by A10buff Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:28 am

TS Server got killed. Don't ask why.

83.169.9.23<-- new TS server
A10buff
A10buff

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzytank Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:18 pm

hey guys i ended up joining empire of steel thank you for your consideration and hope to play with you again sometime. OZZYTANK

ozzytank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down