SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Realist drib Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: World of Tanks
In Game Account(s): Realist_driB
Previous Clans:United Gamers, United Gamers Bravo co.
Reasons why you left those groups: lack of skills, inner clan communication, common sense.
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:Type 59 over 3k battles in it. its my favorite tank because its a well balanced medium and allows me to have a big say in how the match goes. also prefer meds over any other class. i own m48 GWTypeE E100 M24 on the E50 currently along with ferdi t44 and caernarvon
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: wherever the sun shines
If you could be an animal, what would you be?: a Bird as i am already the drib.
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: try to make it a reality
What makes you want to join SSGS?: well im a debonair by choice and you guys are excellent at what you do and im always trying to improve my tank warfare doctrine.
Previous Clan Wars experience?: i spent the first 6-7 months battling almost every night or every other night then they transferred me over to their bravo company to get it into shape and clan wars ready(came up with a training routine and my own playbook) acquired a tactical tablet advanced tactical center(had that forever) and actually did well leading them into battle and getting them on some turf.
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: knowledgeable in most tank formations and assault patterns, i can invest time, love, knowledge. and id do everything in my power to keep the bigger gun up.

You can find the Teamspeak 3 client download by clicking here and then clicking 'I agree' at the bottom of the web page.

Realist drib

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Gates Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:35 pm

It's a decent app.

However, you've also been in:

7ATC
DMI-E (1/11 - 3/11)
7AD23 (6/11 - 11/11)
Jager (13/11 - 30/12)

Seems like you bounced around a number of clans before landing in UG. What made you stick to UG for a greater amount of time, and what caused you to ultimately leave, specifically, when you were helping get their 2nd division CW ready?
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist drib Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:53 pm

7atc dmi-E 7ad23 i dont count as i did not have interaction with them in teamspeak and did not participate in any battles, pub, or clanwars with them. jager i was involved with for awhile and did a decent amout of battling with them but their tactics involved great use of the fail column and their leadership was always being replaced. in general they did not seem like a clan that would be competitive so i left. i found united gamers as a small clan and wanted to be a large part whatever clan i was in and thought it would be a good opportunity to jump on a small still evolving clan and see what it could give me and vice versa. i stayed with UG as they had hit and miss nights and seemed to be improving and the people i played with were more active and caring then anything ive been involved with before so i felt obliged to stick it out. during last August i got fed up with a lack of evolution along a greater tactical scale of things and the fact we would never go over why we lossed untill the next day before the next clan war and it would be too much info for the collective clan body to absorb right before the war. and right after battle everyone would sign off. i left for about a month maybe like 3 weeks. they brought me aside and asked if i wanted to throw my ideas at their bravo company get them land and if i didn't like it after i acquired land i could leave(who wouldn't wanna see what they could do with the internet?) and they gave me a good man (biggun) to run under and as the tactical coordinator and team training expert(drill instructor essentially) i was able to quickly get a solid core group together and begin clan wars well before the schedule we had set up. about a month ago we go our first landing and my verbal contract with W leader of united gamers was over. ultimately i left because i was tired of the lack of inner clan coordination and favoritism between who got recruited and where they went. i wanted to take what i had acquired and go somewhere where it could be augmented with more like minded established individuals.

Realist drib

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:00 pm

You do understand that we've already leadership set up, and that you being more than a soldier is highly unlikely here?
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist drib Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:11 pm

not looking for a leadership position, ive already had my fun in the spotlight. im looking to just assimilate and kill.

Realist drib

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Sounds good. Hop on TS tonight, talk to guys like Darrik and Soul.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist drib Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:31 pm

roger

Realist drib

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content