SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
vodean application EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
vodean application EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
vodean application EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
vodean application EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
vodean application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
vodean application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
vodean application EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
vodean application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
vodean application EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

vodean application

+2
Tsupernami
vodean
6 posters

Go down

vodean application Empty vodean application

Post by vodean Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: World of Tanks
In Game Account(s): vodean, vodean2 (you can have one or the other, but not both, and i dont think you want vodean2 yet).
Previous Clans: TIHL, IHOA
Reasons why you left those groups: inactive leadership for TIHL, and I am still in IHOA, but am looking to join a better clan... they accept pretty much anyone into the clan. i am an officer, and am trying to improve the clan, but the leader is not particularly intelligent, and doesnt understand that he needs good players to perform.
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: I love the hellcat, as well as the ARL44 and AMX 13F3. hellcat is just a beast, and im really good in the ARL too. the AMX is great because of its gun rotation, damage, and accuracy. My highest tiers would be the AMX13F3 (tier 5 arty), AMX M4 45 (tier 7 heavy), and T25/2 (tier 7 turretted TD). I have teamspeak already, so just hit me up if you want to talk.
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: gun muzzle. maybe foot.
If you could be an animal, what would you be?: dog. dogs are awesome. they have it right. just chill, and dont let the world mess with them.
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: grab some booze, women, and make them two realities. his and mine.
What makes you want to join SSGS?: I have spoken with TaZor77, and he made me interested. I have also TCed with you a couple of times, though it was a couple of days ago, at least, so you may not remember me, but i had a good time
Previous Clan Wars experience?: none yet. still need more experience and higher tiers.
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: myself, my growing reputation in TCs, my time (i am willing to do team training, platoons, TCs, and when i get high tiers pretty soon, clan wars.

i dont know what stats you're checking, but im much better than my win rate (because i play primarily pubs), and than my efficiency (because i still only have tier 7, and because i play a lot of arty, which messes with your efficiency).

vodean

Back to top Go down

vodean application Empty Re: vodean application

Post by Tsupernami Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:57 pm

First of all, we don't care much for stats. If you've got the right personality, then we can train you so that your stats come with your skill and you'll have moved up the leaderboard before you've noticed it.

All we want from you is a mature minded person, who knows when to laugh, when to shut the fuck up, and how to obey an order.

You've filled out the application form, completely, and presented us with your humour, which from my first glances, does appear to fit in with us.

Just one question before I give my thumbs up, why just one account?
Make that two, why do you have two when the first is still at tier 7?
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by vodean Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:11 pm

Tsupernami wrote:First of all, we don't care much for stats. If you've got the right personality, then we can train you so that your stats come with your skill and you'll have moved up the leaderboard before you've noticed it.

All we want from you is a mature minded person, who knows when to laugh, when to shut the fuck up, and how to obey an order.

You've filled out the application form, completely, and presented us with your humour, which from my first glances, does appear to fit in with us.

Just one question before I give my thumbs up, why just one account?
Make that two, why do you have two when the first is still at tier 7?
like you say i am still fairly new to the game, started in september. the second account will be solely for medium TCs (and medium clan wars when it starts). The first account i am grinding up to top tier tanks. Well im glad to hear that you look mostly at personality. I hope that i can play a few games with you guys and show you who I am... its possible that we wont get along at all, but i doubt it, since i like to think of myself as amicable, and you seem to only take friendly people.

vodean

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:41 pm

The fact that you are still in another clan, and no less then an officer in said clan is very disturbing to me. If you knew the leader was a moron, why did you join in the first place?

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by vodean Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:19 pm

moncky23 wrote:The fact that you are still in another clan, and no less then an officer in said clan is very disturbing to me. If you knew the leader was a moron, why did you join in the first place?
well i didnt know. hes a nice guy, just not very bright. i will keep my second account in that clan as an officer, working with them, and the commander knows i am leaving

vodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:50 pm

I care about stats, you just haven't tanks where stats can be reliable yet.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomkitten Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:59 pm

I don't get a good feeling about having two accounts with one "saved" for something else. This is only enhanced by the "you can have one but not both" caveat.

I give -1 for that, then a further -1 for still being in a clan while applying to another.

However. Redeem yourself with an answer to this question:

Q) If you, Bunny and I were to go on a date, what is the most likely outcome?

i) A kiss on the cheek and a promise of a second date.
ii) Karate Death Chop to the face from Bunny.
iii) You getting barbecued for 12 hours like a lamb at Easter while I cackle madly.
iv) Gates twists off your head like a cork in a bottle of cheap Californian wine.
v) Other. Please elaborate __________________________.
Doomkitten
Doomkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by vodean Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:34 am

Doomkitten wrote:I don't get a good feeling about having two accounts with one "saved" for something else. This is only enhanced by the "you can have one but not both" caveat.

I give -1 for that, then a further -1 for still being in a clan while applying to another.

iii) You getting barbecued for 12 hours like a lamb at Easter while I cackle madly.
iv) Gates twists off your head like a cork in a bottle of cheap Californian wine.
me and gates (im assuming that gates is bunny here) would really hit it off, and you would be entirely jealous, and so you would cut off my genitalia with a throwing star, and cook them in a stew, and then feast on it with bunny as you two get frisky after all the wine we drank at dinner.

vodean

Back to top Go down

Post by vodean Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:34 am

vodean wrote:
Doomkitten wrote:I don't get a good feeling about having two accounts with one "saved" for something else. This is only enhanced by the "you can have one but not both" caveat.

me and gates (im assuming that gates is bunny here) would really hit it off, and you would be entirely jealous, and so you would cut off my genitalia with a throwing star, and cook them in a stew, and then feast on it with bunny as you two get frisky after all the wine we drank at dinner.
if this was the wrong answer i dont belong here anyways, and please dont accept my application

vodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:14 am

Do I look like a damn girl who would use the tag 'Bunny' for online gaming?
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomkitten Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:17 am

Gates wrote:Do I look like a damn girl who would use the tag 'Bunny' for online gaming?

Did you really think before offering all of us the opportunity to answer this question?

Doomkitten
Doomkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:14 am

Gates wrote:Do I look like a damn girl who would use the tag 'Bunny' for online gaming?
What does anybody look like with just text?

Personally, I think he would fit in.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrikVkir Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:36 am

Hmm. That scenario...

Bunny would suggest we all bang. I would be (reluctantly) available for such a thing. Unfortunately, Gates would burst into the room wielding a corn popper push toy, threatening to dismember me. I'd try to hide behind Bunny for protection, but she'd spin around and Karate chop me in the face and I'd go down. Doomkitten would take advantage of me while I was unconscious and (then) tie me over a nice slow fire. After I was nicely cooked, Gates would twist off my head and get wasted drinking out of my skull. At the end of the night, Bunny would kiss Doomkitten on the cheek and promise her an even better second date.

DarrikVkir

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:19 am

That... that sounds about as factually close to reality as anyone'll ever get.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Tehee, lesbiens

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content