SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Joining HT EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Joining HT EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Joining HT EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Joining HT EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Joining HT EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Joining HT EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Joining HT EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Joining HT EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Joining HT EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Joining HT

3 posters

Go down

Joining HT Empty Joining HT

Post by Ind3structable Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:07 pm

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Blue Turret or Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron or the developmental clans Heavy Turret and UBBR) are you looking to join?   HT
    [/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in? World of Tanks
    [/b]

• [b style="font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"][b style="font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"][b style="font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]In Game [/b][/b][/b][b style="font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"][b style="font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"][b style="font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Account(s)[/b][/b][/b]:  
  • Ind3structable

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Age: [/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]38
    [/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Previous Clans:[/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Knight Reapers
    [/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Reasons why you left those groups:[/b]

• not enough push to clan wars...lack of organization / dedication

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:[/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Black Prince, he can take a beating  and doesn't have to bolt across the field to get action...kinda what i expected when i saw this game[/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]What drives you in this game: Community, competition, or overall game?[/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Competition I have always enjoyed "PvP" style games 
    [/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:[/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]end of the cannon but only the end[/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:[/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]A Bear not many things mess with a bear..and they look cool in ranger hats[/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:[/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]tell him to switch hands, its like a whole new partner 
    [/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]What makes you want to join our Community?:[/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]I enjoy the game but haven't had a good exp. with much outside of platooning and you appear to be a serious enough group to keep me moving forward and help me reach the results i expected
    [/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Previous Clan Wars experience?:[/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]last  clan we did some with pre-8.6 clan battles from tier 1-7 but it was very unorganized and we won i believe 3matches that whole event and one was due to a no show
    [/b]

• [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?: [/b]
  • [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]My time and drive to bring a competitive tank through the ranks , I don't talk trash in matches so I wont embarrass the clan, and though i may rage over a stupid loss i will do so with the mic off[/b]

Ind3structable

Back to top Go down

Joining HT Empty Re: Joining HT

Post by lamplight Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:44 pm

You might want to edit the format here... Wink

Anyways, you obviously put effort into this App regardless of the mistake with the coloring. Hop on TS and get to know the guys.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:55 pm

It's probably not his mistake. Probably just our forums. They allow things that they cannot code...
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Silly Forums.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content