SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Aplication for SSGS/MEN EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Aplication for SSGS/MEN EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Aplication for SSGS/MEN EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Aplication for SSGS/MEN EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Aplication for SSGS/MEN EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Aplication for SSGS/MEN EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Aplication for SSGS/MEN EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Aplication for SSGS/MEN EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Aplication for SSGS/MEN EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Aplication for SSGS/MEN

3 posters

Go down

Aplication for SSGS/MEN Empty Aplication for SSGS/MEN

Post by Caiuss Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron, Blue Turret, MEN, or Heavy Turret) are you looking to join?

Answer:SSGS, 
IF i dont join SSGS i am willing to join MEN.

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?

Answer: World of Tanks

In Game Account(s):

Answer: Caiuss

Answer: 17

Previous Clans:

Asnwer: WOONA,-NA-,PONYZ,IGP24,VFORV

Reasons why you left those groups:

Answer: My first clan was PONYZ. I stayed there for a time but then the people of that clan decided to do a higher tear clan for PONYZ in wich IGP24 was born. I left that clan for a time just to get clan war experience and how it worked, thats how i joined VFORV. I stayed there for a time but then drama hit the clan and everyone left including me. those players made a clan called -NA- in wich i joined with them since those are the ones i used to pass in CW. Then the clan started to get some drama and getting really disorganized so i left, I tried to join back IGP24 but they thought I betrade them so i was alone for a time. The lead of WOONA saw i was clanless and new i was a brony cause he looked at my rescent clans so he sent me an invite in wich i joined. I left today do to the clan is mainly in active with about only 4 members online at a time. And that puts me here where i am now.

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:

Answer: My 2 favorite tanks are my Type 59 and T110E5. Reasson why i love those 2 are cause they really fit my type of aggresive/sniping play style a lot. I mainly learned to play the game fast due to the Type 59 being my first tier 8 premium when i started the game. My highest tiers are 4 tier 10s wich are: Maus,E-100,FV215b and T110E5. In about 2 weeks i should have FV215b (183)

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:

Answer: Hes commander, he has the right to touch me all over lol XD

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:

Answer: The wolf. Ever since i was little i always loved wolves and i still plan on ending my life with a domesticated wolf or at least get to bread one and release it to the wild.

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:

Answers: Id join in the conversation just cause its fun to talk about it XD

What makes you want to join our Community?:

Answer: I was looking for a good clan to join and offer my services for clan wars. I'm mainly always on and always ready to join in all the activities for the Clan. I always have TS3 on at all times for news and alerts from other players also to platoon with them if such. If i wont be able to particepate in a clan war or tournament i will notify the clan 4 days or a week before the event.

Previous Clan Wars experience?:

Answer: Back when i was in VFORV it was the only clan that i landed in the map. mainly the maps that they played was fjords so i mainly know the map by heart. I always follow orders in the field of combat no questions asked. Due to the clan getting hit by drama to early thats by far the only thing i got to know about CW but i still get the picture of how it is since i particepated in CW battles in -NA- aswell.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:

Answer: Id be there for anything of the clans need, no if ands or buts, ill just do for the clan. I love to have fun but when it comes to CW and tournaments im really strick following orders no matter what they are.

This concludes my aplication hope you consider it good for the sake of the clan if not then o7 to you all and was nice to meet the ones i met while this opertunaty goes by.

Caiuss

Back to top Go down

Aplication for SSGS/MEN Empty Re: Aplication for SSGS/MEN

Post by Gates Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Please tell me that English is not your first language.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Caiuss Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:12 pm

No its not lol my first one is Spanish but my English is really good when i speack it, just bad at spelling

Caiuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Okay, that's fine, then. Hop on TS. Talk with Spishak.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Monarchco Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Gates wrote:Okay, that's fine, then. Hop on TS. Talk with Spishak.
Already had him platooning with Spish.
Monarchco
Monarchco

http://project-monarchco.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down