SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Vettish's app EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Vettish's app EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Vettish's app EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Vettish's app EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Vettish's app EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Vettish's app EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Vettish's app EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Vettish's app EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Vettish's app EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Vettish's app

+5
Parckie
Gates
Lethal-Force
Bigfoot85
Vettish
9 posters

Go down

Vettish's app Empty Vettish's app

Post by Vettish Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:19 am

Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron, Blue Turret, MEN, or Heavy Turret) are you looking to join?

I was thinking of HT for the training but if you guys choose to accept my application, then please put me wherever you think I would fit in best or where the greatest need is.

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?

WoT, maybe interested in WoWs in the future.

In Game Account(s):

Vettish

Previous Clans:

XBBX   I was a super noob and someone invited me and I accepted. I knew almost nothing about the game yet.

TFD  A guy played a match with me and liked how I played. Told me about clan wars and how this clan would progress in clan wars. This clan did not progress into clan wars or anything else for that matter. I left the clan after it just kind of fell apart after a while.

PTN3A    After TFD I looked for a clan that would get me into clan wars and help me with my glaring lack of any detectable skill at tanks. Joined PTN3A and did well for a bit and worked my skill up a little. Good guys but made little progress in clan wars and could not hold any land. I worked hard in this clan on my skills but when I felt I had peaked with them, I started looking for a clan that could take and hold land.

ROLLN   ROLLN had great aspirations but it was clear to me that they were going nowhere fast. I did not care for the leadership style very much. My time with ROLLN was very brief and I regret joining with them. Not that they were bad guys or anything but it was clear to me early that I would not be a good fit.

7AD33    I did well in this clan and they held land in North Africa. I was happy and building a good rep in the clan until someone in a pub shot me and cursed me out for no apparent reason. I was dumb enough to respond in general chat to him and I used a curse word. Well, that is strictly forbidden in 7AD and was reprimanded for it. I admitted my mistake and said I would try my best to never do it again. It was then that the clan leader sent me a pm saying that this would be my last chance and another instance of this would get me kicked from the clan. I felt uncomfortable with this threat held over my head and that the public (within the clans, there are several 7AD clans) scolding I received as well as the personal threat was a bit much for my offense. I made a public apology and a private one to the clan leader as well and left the clan. I explained to the clan leader that I could not continue my path in the clan and thanked him for the opportunity and time with them.

VPG    I searched a clan that would help me progress with tanks and also held land. That’s when I found VPG. I did great with them for a long time but VPG is a much laid back clan that does little teambuilding or practice. I increased my skill level most in VPG and am very grateful for the time with them but being in a laid back clan is not what I want in WoT. I got along great with all the members and hated leaving VPG. I struggled with the decision to leave them for a long time, but I want to become a good clan wars player in a semi hardcore clan and VPG is not hardcore by any stretch of the imagination. 

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:

I would say T110E5 or T57 Heavy. I love the E5 because it’s smooth as butter. The bloom or lack thereof, the speed you name it. I know it’s not great at any one thing but it won’t let you down in just about anything you try to do with it. 57 is a close second because, well that clip. Supported, it is one of the deadliest tanks in the game. Goofy armor bounces more than you would think and very fast reload and interclip times make it borderline op. Honorable mention to the T110E3 because of that armor and gun. I haven’t had much playing time in it yet though.

List of T10’s : T110E5, T110E4, T110E3, T-57 Heavy, IS-4, Obj 140, M-48 Patton.

Working on T-62A (should have it in a few days), IS-7 (have IS-8 researched but haven’t bought it yet), E-100 (halfway through Tiger II), Maus (little less than halfway through the VK) and Batchat (halfway through 13 90).

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:

I would not want him touching me anywhere. But thanks for the offer I guess.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:

Just because I could be an animal does not mean I would want to be an animal. So my answer is none. I have

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:

Not answer the phone.

What makes you want to join our Community?:

I want to find a clan to call home. I want to get better as an overall tanker but especially as a clan wars team member. I care about my stats but want to win on the global map most overall. I want to learn teamwork, clan wars tactics and take/hold land. If you look at my noobmeter stats you will see that I have hit a wall recently and I would like to break through that wall. I believe you guys could be the clan I am seeking to accomplish this. I think you guys are a group of good and upstanding clans. From what I have seen, your members seem to be honorable and upstanding in the WoT community. You guys hold and keep land and people talk about you. I think you spread a little fear as well as respect where you go on the map and there are clans out there that do not look forward to fighting you guys. 

Previous Clan Wars experience?:

A little in North Africa with 7AD. Most of my experience has been with VPG. We held land in the southeastern US early on then got mapped. We then took and held land up north before this campaign. Mostly played T110E5 and T-57. Got a little experience in TD’s and mediums. Not sure where I am the strongest as not a lot of feedback was given in my last clans.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:

I will be on every night. I am rarely not online and ready weekday and weekend evenings.  I will fight every clan wars battle that I am needed; everything else in game comes in a distant second. I max out every T10 or campaign tank. Always carry full gold loadout for ammo and consumables for clan wars. I work hard to get my crew secondary skills up. Most of my tanks have at least three skills and some of them are almost done with their fourth skill. I will strive hard to build my skills and contribute to the team. In short, clan wars is not a game to me. Even though I still suck at tanks, I am trying to get better and I will put forth 100% for the clan.

I’m sorry I wrote a novel but I wanted to ensure you guys know as much about me as possible. If you guys have any questions please let me know. I would be happy to answer them. Thanks for your consideration.

Also, I left VPG yesterday morning so I cannot join a clan until Saturday morning.
Vettish
Vettish

Back to top Go down

Vettish's app Empty Re: Vettish's app

Post by Bigfoot85 Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:42 am

+1 Good stats and several useful T10s. The amount of clans in such a short time is a little troubling. Hop on TS and talk to Joey_Dominick or Lamplight
Bigfoot85
Bigfoot85

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:11 am

+1 from me to
come on TS tonight and we'll talk
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:14 am

Vettish's app Signature
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:49 am

Focus harder on stats, because the personality in that app is absolutely awful.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:13 pm

got distracted by the tanks that i didn't see that he gave horrible answers for the Gates questions....
hopefully the humor of this guy improves when we meet him on TS
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Parckie Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Strong applicant imo. 

I dont like humor so it fits BT/HT well.
Parckie
Parckie

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:50 pm

I like humor. Sad
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by aznFOBboi Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Parckie wrote:Strong applicant imo. 

Lolwut no humor? That's boring Sad
aznFOBboi
aznFOBboi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vettish Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:46 pm

I'm in the recruit room atm.
Vettish
Vettish

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Parckie wrote:Strong applicant imo. 

Don't have fun playing games, the Parkie way!
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Monarchco Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:12 pm

is it just me.... or did the font size in the app follow a bell curve? Being largest in the middle, & smallest on the ends....
Monarchco
Monarchco

http://project-monarchco.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Vettish Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:09 am

My cool down period is over. My account is now available for a clan invite. Very Happy
Vettish
Vettish

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:13 am

Monarchco wrote:is it just me.... or did the font size in the app follow a bell curve? Being largest in the middle, & smallest on the ends....
I think it did. I thought something was weird.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum