SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
scarlson application EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
scarlson application EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
scarlson application EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
scarlson application EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
scarlson application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
scarlson application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
scarlson application EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
scarlson application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
scarlson application EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

scarlson application

3 posters

Go down

scarlson application Empty scarlson application

Post by scarlson Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron, BT, MEN, or Heavy Turret) are you looking to join?SSGS or one of the Turrets. I guess it depends on the what they are most active it. I enjoy the tournaments and skirmishes, but also like helping in clan wars.

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in? WoT

In Game Account(s):scarlson

Previous Clans:REBEL - Most of the people I knew when first starting to play WOT were  there.
Iron Wolves - Joined at the wrong time.
Black Sheep Squadron - Good group of players, but lacked the active players.
Cranky Tankers - Seemed like a lot of good players were leaving and or becoming unavailable.

Reasons why you left those groups: see above.

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: I don't necessarily have a favorite tank, but enjoy mostly heavies, tds, then mediums. I have IS7, IS4, E75,Jagdtiger. Unlocked M103.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you: My elbow, because it does not tickle there.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?: a unicorn, because they f'ing awesome!

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: depends on if they are straight fantasies or not.

What makes you want to join our Community?: I have played in clans that are a singular entity and want to give the multi-clan clan a try.

Previous clan wars experience?: Yes, do you need more information than that? I started entering into CW with REBEL and it never really worked out. We took land in Wolves and Crank.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?: I am usually on just about every night and have about 120 or so tanks. I can offer my availability for just about anything from platooning to tournaments and clan wars. I have been in a couple tourneys and skirmishes where my team won gold, if that has any bearing.

Last edited by scarlson on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

scarlson

Back to top Go down

scarlson application Empty Re: scarlson application

Post by Gates Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Has only 1 tier 10 at the moment, but looks like he's close to E5 and E100. Could be a candidate for Main, as he's got good overall stats and the app is well done.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

scarlson application Empty Re: scarlson application

Post by Monarchco Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:09 pm

+1
good thought put into app.
Monarchco
Monarchco

http://project-monarchco.co.nr