SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT

+5
Jagdzeit
Monarchco
Gates
TheChuckNorris
Mr.Bowza
9 posters

Go down

Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT Empty Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT

Post by Mr.Bowza Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron, Blue Turret, MEN, or Heavy Turret) are you looking to join?
The Division of Gentleman Gaming that i am looking to Join is Heavy Turret
Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?
The Games that i take part in regularly are World of Tanks, Rift, Warframe, Borderlands 2 and a little of LOL.
In Game Account(s):
World of Tanks is MrBowza
Previous Clans:
My previous Clan that i was in Is Stalkers of Mayhem and their second Division
Reasons why you left those groups:
Beside the fact that most of the people i would platoon and socialized in the clan had left but they always overlooked me when it came up for clan wars, only a few hours before i had decided to send my application to the guys and girls of Gentlemen Gaming i was overlooked because i didnt have a KV1S or Hellcat for the tier 6 Clan Wars that they were part taking in.
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:
My Favorite Tank that i have played in my short career at WOT by far would have to Be the Derpenswagen KV-2 with the 152mm only because i love seeing the Tanking world Burn *turns up Disco Inferno*
Top Tier Tanks: tIX SU122-54 TD, tIX T54e1 Medium Tank, tVIII SU14-2 Arty, tVIII 112 Heavy Tank, tVIII IS-6 Heavy Tank, tVIII T34 Heavy Tank, tVI T-150 Heavy Tank, tVI KV2 Heavy Tank
that are just a few of my favourite tanks to run
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:
i need a adult 
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:
the Turtle, armour is where its at baby also i make a great ninja
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:
well depending on where Gates is locate on the planet he might get me in the middle of the day and are we talking my night or his?
What makes you want to join our Community?:
My reasoning for myself to Join the vast Gentleman Community hmmmmm well i have a few mates that have moved to the clan and have told me about how great and fun the atmosphere is in the chat rooms and platooning experiance rival that of clan wars, i also am trying to find a place that i can learn to play alot smoother, even get into calling and come up with strategies for maps.  
Previous Clan Wars experience?:
I am sadly to say that i have very little Clan Wars experience for reason that i left my last clan they overlooked the tanks i have Sad
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:
As a player i can invest the time i have and my Tanks to what ever the clan requires me to do on the field of battle may it be a strategist, gun token TD, Fast firing Auto Loader or a a slow lumbering Derpenswagen Heavy Tank i can adapt and conquer what you throw my way but if its Chuck Norris then I am out *walks out*

Mr.Bowza

Back to top Go down

Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT Empty Re: Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT

Post by TheChuckNorris Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:52 pm

+1 MrBowza has been a friend of mine for quiite some time and would be great to have him with Gentco:).

TheChuckNorris

Back to top Go down

Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT Empty Re: Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT

Post by Gates Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT Signature

Red + not active for the last week
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Monarchco Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Gates wrote:Mr.Bowza's Castle Building permit For HT Signature

Red + not active for the last week
Also note that 30 day = 60 day.

So all battles were in a 30 day period, none in the 30 period before it.
Monarchco
Monarchco

http://project-monarchco.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagdzeit Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:07 pm

also, I cant comprehend why you added your height.

am ver confuse
Jagdzeit
Jagdzeit

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Jagdzeit wrote:also, I cant comprehend why you added your height.

am ver confuse
He can look down at his screen for a tactical advantage Smile
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Bowza Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:38 pm

I would of added my weight as well but very subconsious about it :p

Mr.Bowza

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigfoot85 Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:14 am

-1 Stats are low and not active.
Bigfoot85
Bigfoot85

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:36 am

Granted, stats determine which division, but if he's a nice guy, why can't he join SSGS2 or SSGS3? Sounds like a good guy so far.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:51 am

That's up to the applicant, Tsup.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:21 am

Obviously 2 would be an option, but it's going to have to be a no from HT on this one.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Bowza Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:46 pm

My aim at the moment is to become apart of the community and then work my way up once i have prooven my worth.

The reason for low stats is i have been playing aimlessly since i started, with the help of a few friends that i have made in the past 6 months i have finally found my rythem and tanks that i go with my style of play (thank you test server)

Mr.Bowza

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:20 pm

We'd be more than happy to have you in SSGS2 and developing your skills. Just hop on TS and talk to Lamp
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Bowza Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Thank you very much hope to talk to you all soon

Mr.Bowza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum