SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO

+7
Celtics23
lamplight
Tsupernami
Dan2680
nbmjhk6
Pep
JoeyDominick
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO Empty New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO

Post by bushidophoto Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Ok, so, I'm an active duty military guy. I'm breaking the rules here by not taking the hours to load my tanks I own and the DPM I have on each tank. I've been playing with lucid_dreams and a couple of other BT tankers with my old ELVIS buddy NateEight. My stats speak for themselves. If you guys want to recruit me, great. I'd love to be in the clan and play with great players. Your dude who wants to touch people can fist bump me or slap ass for a good game... It's up to him. I am on pretty much every day and my stats look shitty due to the fact that I played a lot of spotting damage matches (7K or so) in my T-50-2 and other lower tiers because I wanted to kill arty so bad to help my team win. Now I am an expert arty player with over 1100 battles in my Conqueror GC and I usually do around 5-6K damage in it. Ask your clanmates who have platooned with me, they can attest to it. Why did I leave Elvis? I want to play more seriously now and have been consistently improving my stats since I stopped doing 6K spotting damage scouting runs in my scouts. I don't stat pad, I play tanks to win and shit damage. I've been in the military for 19 years and am now 39 years old. Thanks for the consideration. --Peace!

P.S. A lot of my former clanmates from my old clan know me and some of the BT alumni know me. I'm not as bad as my stats might lead you to believe. :-)

New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO Signature

bushidophoto

Back to top Go down

New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO Empty Re: New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO

Post by NordicRose Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Cool screen name.

Strait forward and too the point, a little one paragraph like, but I figure you had to make this quick since you never know exactly when you'll get called to action.

I thank you for your contribution to your nations armed forces.

I cannot speak on behalf of BT, but as far as im concerned you have a position available to you in HT, should you want it.

o7, and thanks for the application.
NordicRose
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:00 am

I imagine it wouldve probably taken you equal to or less than the amount of time to put it in a normal format than to put it in one big ol paragraph. That being said, not an HT app, so good luck broski!
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by Pep Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:29 am

too old for HT .. good quick app Smile

Pep

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidophoto Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:38 am

Thank you for the consideration. I also have just about every tier X that is worth having in the game so tank locking is not an issue for me.

bushidophoto

Back to top Go down

Post by nbmjhk6 Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:39 am

It's going to be a no for BT.

1. You did not fill out the app correctly.
2. You're 60d wn8 is below minimum required.
nbmjhk6
nbmjhk6

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan2680 Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:51 am

Stats would be acceptable for SSGS, I'm not a recruiter but I am under the impression we need people. He does have quite a lot of tier 10s, would take awhile to list them all... but on average the dpm is a little below what we look for... but other than that +1 from me if SSGS was what he was looking for but not terrible.

Would be more than willing to platoon with you if we got the chance (I am on night shifts currently).
Dan2680
Dan2680

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidophoto Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:27 am

Thanks for the time guys. I was hoping to play with my buds zumie, mr breaker and lucid more. I have been platooning with them a lot lately and one comment was, "you play like your stats are blue". I explained that yes, but my spotting damage isn't calculated in wn8. It's all good either way, I know you have standards and that my 60 day isn't high enough, but it will be in 3 more weeks since I'm taking a break from scouting. If I can't get into BT I won't join any other clan. I will just have to keep platooning. I typed this on my iPhone btw. See you all on the battlefield. I'm pretty much on every night for a long time. If you see me out there feel free to send me an invite. I play mostly on the east coast server. Peace out... Bushido

bushidophoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:36 am

Ok, so we're just ignoring the application system now? Why even get them to make a topic?
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:59 am

Tsupernami wrote:Ok, so we're just ignoring the application system now? Why even get them to make a topic?
I was going to say it, but you beat me to it...
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO Empty Application

Post by bushidophoto Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Who recruited you?: zumieskater, Lucid_Dream

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in? World of tanks

In Game Account(s): bushidophoto

Previous Clans: ELVIS

Reasons why you left those groups: I wanted to play with other really good players, to win and play in Clan Wars, platoon to improve efficiency and stats and play with my friends Mr_Breaker, Lucid_Dream, zumieskater and Bulldog. The last two mentioned members were clan mates with me in Elvis and we are good friends.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle for each: WT E100/dmg 2476 Conqueror GC/dmg 2350  Batchat 155 58/dmg 1975  STB-1/dmg 1524 T57 Heavy/dmg 1889  JgPz E100/dmg 2076  Obj 263/dmg 2007  E100/dmg 1730  Foch 155/dmg 2258 Obj 268/dmg 2174  

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:  Fist bumping is authorized!
J

New Applicant - BUSHIDOPHOTO Signature

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?: I would be a Honeybadger, because they are nasty…

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do? Give him my ex-wife’s phone number and wish him good luck!

What makes you want to join our Community?: I want to play in a serious clan. I take tanks seriously and love the game. My buddies are in the clan and I want to contribute to making it even better. I’m in the military and we always strive to  make things better than when we arrived.

Previous Clan Wars experience, and future clan wars activity?: I was a deputy commander for Elvis and have called a lot of battles. I own in mediums, scouts and especially in my Conqueror GC arty. I usually do 5-6K damage in it in pubs and have been known to carry games in clan wars on a daily basis.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?: I can invest time and my military experience with regard to tactics, techniques and procedures in training and assisting anyone who needs it.  

bushidophoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:08 pm

Keeping in mind he's only applying for BT.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidophoto Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Yeah, GATES, I would consider joining HT or SSGS, but I don't know anyone over there, so it's a tough call. I would like to be a part of a good clan though. I just wasn't getting what I personally wanted from my old clan. Nothing against those guys, it was just a little too casual for me. I like structure and Zumie was telling me how I would love it, especially being in the military. Thanks for the offers and consideration.

bushidophoto

Back to top Go down

Post by nbmjhk6 Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:28 pm

Still no from BT. Join HT, work on you're stats and then when you improve enough you can hop over to BT.
nbmjhk6
nbmjhk6

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtics23 Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:32 pm

bushidophoto wrote:Yeah, GATES, I would consider joining HT or SSGS, but I don't know anyone over there, so it's a tough call. I would like to be a part of a good clan though. I just wasn't getting what I personally wanted from my old clan. Nothing against those guys, it was just a little too casual for me. I like structure and Zumie was telling me how I would love it, especially being in the military. Thanks for the offers and consideration.
I joined this whole community without knowing anyone....
Celtics23
Celtics23

http://highvoltagewot.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nbmjhk6 Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:39 pm

Celtics23 wrote:I joined this whole community without knowing anyone....
The only person I knew when I joined was Marne and that was only because we would get into fights in pubs when I was in a terrible scrubby clan that he hates.  Laughing
nbmjhk6
nbmjhk6

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidophoto Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Cool, thanks nbmjhk6. Will do. If you ever get a chance to platoon with me, you'll see why my stats don't reflect my abilities. I just wasted so much time in pubs soloing and played a lot of scouts because they are fun. Who do I need to talk to about joining HT? Your layout and forum are new to me and I'm still getting used to it. Thanks.

bushidophoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Talk to Joey about HT. He's the big, active, head honco over there. You can usually find him on sometime around CW hours.

When you're in GentCo, it's a full on family fun time. So even though you're in HT, you'll still be able to be on TS with your buddies for pub times. You'll just split up for CW is all.

...why's my name in all caps...
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidophoto Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:31 pm

You're name is caps because of habit. I work with a computer system named GATES. Sorry, I wasn't yelling at you.  Laughing  I apparently "haven't reached my post limit to send a PM" to Joey. Can one of you assist me? Thanks guys. I appreciate the info.

bushidophoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtics23 Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:58 pm

bushidophoto wrote:You're name is caps because of habit. I work with a computer system named GATES. Sorry, I wasn't yelling at you.  Laughing  I apparently "haven't reached my post limit to send a PM" to Joey. Can one of you assist me? Thanks guys. I appreciate the info.
lol
Celtics23
Celtics23

http://highvoltagewot.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Celtics23 wrote:
bushidophoto wrote:Yeah, GATES, I would consider joining HT or SSGS, but I don't know anyone over there, so it's a tough call. I would like to be a part of a good clan though. I just wasn't getting what I personally wanted from my old clan. Nothing against those guys, it was just a little too casual for me. I like structure and Zumie was telling me how I would love it, especially being in the military. Thanks for the offers and consideration.
I joined this whole community without knowing anyone....
I recommended Prince Cobalt apply for BT two years ago. He got in. Then HT formed and I put in my app for here knowing only him. To bad he went inactive, back in my days as a CO he was my best and only E3 driver.

Best way to meet people, find the channel with the most of us in it, and randomly join the conversation.
NordicRose
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:59 pm

I don't want to know what evil machine you work on that's named GATES.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidophoto Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:49 pm

lol, you definitely don't want to know the evil machine. It's truly EVIL!!!  Angry  Twisted Evil

bushidophoto

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidophoto Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:50 pm

I'm chilling in your TS right now hoping someone wants to platoon... :-)

bushidophoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:20 pm

I'll try to platoon with you when I can. Me being a good player (yes I'm being cocky, big whoop), I can spot skill in a player.
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next