SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application to lurk on forums and ts.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application to lurk on forums and ts.  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application to lurk on forums and ts.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application to lurk on forums and ts.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application to lurk on forums and ts.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application to lurk on forums and ts.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application to lurk on forums and ts.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application to lurk on forums and ts.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application to lurk on forums and ts.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application to lurk on forums and ts.

+13
JoeyDominick
DarrikVkir
strike
tombell
shadistic
lamplight
Tsupernami
n1ffum
Gates
Ballin245
camperboy102
Garuda
CenturionofRome72
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application to lurk on forums and ts.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to lurk on forums and ts.

Post by Lethal-Force Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:39 am

Gates wrote:If you really want to troll hard, when someone messages you, reply with "You're message is #501 of 500 available codes! Sorry you missed out! Try another one of our representatives, Lamplight, who just got a fresh batch of codes!"
your right that is better, time to spread the word of me having codes again today to see if I can get another 73 people so I can properly show them the way.

also, feelings Gates Application to lurk on forums and ts.  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mqj874VKsf1qz4rgp
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Application to lurk on forums and ts.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to lurk on forums and ts.

Post by lamplight Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:24 am

I got 7 PMs on the Forums. Go fuck yourself, Lethal.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by shadistic Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:30 am

When you even get someone from our community in this... (2nd pic, bottom left)

Also, Im_A_Baddie in upper left hand corner, unauthorized and/or malevolent dissemination of glorious HT propaganda by outsider, this is provocation, casus belli
.: wardec celtics23 nao

shadistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:23 pm

lamplight wrote:I got 7 PMs on the Forums. Go fuck yourself, Lethal.
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by RobertViktor68 Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:00 pm

+1
RobertViktor68
RobertViktor68

Back to top Go down

Post by n1ffum Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:19 pm

lamplight wrote:I got 7 PMs on the Forums. Go fuck yourself, Lethal.
it was all worth it. (for us anyway) we laughed our asses off.
n1ffum
n1ffum

Back to top Go down

Post by tombell Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:01 pm

tombell (3:47:09 PM) Receipt.Date: 12/26/2014 3:46:44 PMVehicles added M60
tombell (3:47:29 PM) Thanks for the M60 code Lethal.
A_J_H (4:10:13 PM) gimme gimme

tombell

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Oh fuck, Tom, now THAT is good trolling.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Lethal-Force wrote:Thanks for giving me command, no really, thnnnx, we started winning, then we got all these purples, then we got campaign tonks, and now are using these purples to restart BT.

Also.. Lurk on the forums and the TS???   Ask my M60.

nah
But I'll leave that up to everyone ells to decide.

Application to lurk on forums and ts.  - Page 2 9Rb6u1s
and all the PM's at the bottom are thnx to Centurion for telling people THAT I HAVE FUCKING 907 CODES
Non-First campaign m60's are false prophets.

strike

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrikVkir Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:42 am

strike wrote:Non-First campaign m60's are false prophets.

^

DarrikVkir

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:20 pm

NordicRose wrote:While I appreciate the fact that you recognized your rather rash decision making skills. I would like to point out one very basic fact.
 Me and Rob, 2 players that would have been kicked had you stayed in charge. Got these.

Thanks for giving Lethal the clan! Just before this we were farming just over 3k per day in the entire Mexican panhandle!

Rob wouldntve gotten kicked. he came to me as soon as i made the announcement and asked me what he could do to get better and listened to me. As much of an irritant you are, i didnt not want you to get the tank. I just didnt want you to come up with a slew of excuses why it was impossible for you not to get your stats up. 

Regardless, about 2 weeks after i left the clan, it came to my attention that our mortgage company was taking our money and putting it away, and not actually towards our house payments. They issued us a statement of foreclosure, and we're currently locked in a gigantic legal shitstorm. Have been without internet for a while now, so while my departure mightve been premature and rash, i wouldve been a significantly larger issue had i all of a sudden just disappeared off the face of the earth
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishJesus Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:07 pm

JoeyDominick wrote:
NordicRose wrote:While I appreciate the fact that you recognized your rather rash decision making skills. I would like to point out one very basic fact.
 Me and Rob, 2 players that would have been kicked had you stayed in charge. Got these.

Thanks for giving Lethal the clan! Just before this we were farming just over 3k per day in the entire Mexican panhandle!

Rob wouldntve gotten kicked. he came to me as soon as i made the announcement and asked me what he could do to get better and listened to me. As much of an irritant you are, i didnt not want you to get the tank. I just didnt want you to come up with a slew of excuses why it was impossible for you not to get your stats up. 

Regardless, about 2 weeks after i left the clan, it came to my attention that our mortgage company was taking our money and putting it away, and not actually towards our house payments. They issued us a statement of foreclosure, and we're currently locked in a gigantic legal shitstorm. Have been without internet for a while now, so while my departure mightve been premature and rash, i wouldve been a significantly larger issue had i all of a sudden just disappeared off the face of the earth

Simply put, play nice kiddies. You all are on the app forums after all.
BritishJesus
BritishJesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:29 am

JoeyDominick wrote:

Sounds like a shit storm.

Last edited by Lethal-Force on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:40 am

JoeyDominick wrote:

Rather than send the 3 paragraphs I had typed to this, I will send one and three sentences. Yes; Hawk, Blu, Gardenia, Nightmare and I are all very irritating at times. Curiosity can kill the cat, and paranoia can save the world. 

It sounds to me like you've been the victim of a predatory loan. I'v read about it happening to a number of people on Forbes. A company will start to do that if they think that you are going to default on your loan, or if they feel they can get more from your house by re-selling it again once repossessed. It's a dirty and illegal ( so long as payments are being made ) business move. Nobody, not even toxic waste like me wants to see decent people lose their home, so please. Kick the shit out of your mortgage broker for us all. Cause whoever orchestrated that mess of bullshit is even more slimy than I am.

EDIT* Added a "you" to one sentence.
NordicRose
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by RobertViktor68 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:04 am

FIRETRUCK ALERT!
RobertViktor68
RobertViktor68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2