SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!! EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!! EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!! EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!!

+7
Gates
Sabuto
n1ffum
shadistic
RobertViktor68
Dellarick
Lethal-Force
11 posters

Go down

Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!! Empty Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!!

Post by Apollodoros Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:25 pm

Gentleman Gaming has multiple Divisions, both competitive and Social, which are you Applying for?

HT: Competitive Land-Holding Clan Wars
SSGS: Competitive Nightly Clan Wars on the Global Map
MEN: Social & Tournament Clan
SSGS2: Low-tier Development and Reserve Division
I am applying to any of the groups I can make it into, hopefully SSGS,BT, or HT, not too picky, but as high up as I can get as per what just about anyone who applies wants:P

In Game Account(s):
Apollodoros

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:

Malta for 828 days as its commander

Reasons why you left those groups:

I was basically branching out to find some more active players to platoon with for giggles and be more communal. 

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Yes and no, I've seen some clan wars videos of SSGS where Gates was leading, but that's about it. Another mention would be BINGOBANGLEDANGLE. I set up a forum post looking for a new clan and he sent me a private message recruiting me.

Have you been on our TS previously?
I have indeed not sirs.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:

T110E5-2027, 49%.   T57 Heavy-2333, 54%.    M48 Patton-1669, 45%    T110E4-2196, 51%    T92-1805,67%    E100-2533,50%    E50M-1976,56%    Jagdpzr E100-2347,45%    GW E100-1845,60%    Bat Chat 25t-1801,48%    Foch 155-2697,50%    Bat Chat 155 58-1449,45%    IS7-1955,50%    IS4-2048,38%    T62a-1724,43%    113-1848,44%

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in?
Well I don't mind playing any class, but I prefer Artillery the best, followed by probably heavies

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):

Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!! Signature

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?
Well I'm available most nights of the week days and weekend from about 10pm-2am but I can be flexible with hours when needed.

What time zone do you currently reside in?

Eastern(the best one by far!)

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?

Well from the Youtube vids I've seen you guys are hilarious and good sports and I have been looking for a new clan to meet new fun people and get more interactive in World of Tanks.

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?

I have not ever played in clan wars fights, but wouldn't mind getting into some clan fights.

What are your ambitions as a member?

Basically I play tanks for fun and relaxation. What I would like to get out of membership would be that I meet new and interesting people and have fun while doing it!

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?

Well I'm a 22yr old student at the University of Florida. Going for a Law degree and I play tanks to relax afterwards! I also am a history minor and enjoymilitary history hence why I started playing tanks to begin with! I tend to be more on the quiet side but get along with mostly everyone.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
Definitely a nautilus. Who wouldn't want to be a squid that's the oldest still living animal on the Earth!?!?!?!?!?!?

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
Whoever plays the Sau 40, may you burn!!!!!!

Apollodoros

Back to top Go down

Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!! Empty Re: Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!!

Post by Lethal-Force Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:47 pm

good app +1
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!! Empty Re: Application from Apollodoros into any of the clans i can get into!!!

Post by Dellarick Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:54 pm

u look good for HT hop on ts and we will talk and we will get u squared away
Dellarick
Dellarick

Back to top Go down

Post by RobertViktor68 Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:02 am

C IS FOR COOKIE!
RobertViktor68
RobertViktor68

Back to top Go down

Post by shadistic Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 pm

Apollodoros wrote:Whoever plays the Sau 40, may you burn!!!!!!

somua somua No
is not of evil derp tonk; can into cute cupola hat

shadistic

Back to top Go down

Post by n1ffum Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:18 pm

+1 for HT, come on ts sometime and poke me and well get you all sorted out.
n1ffum
n1ffum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabuto Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:56 pm

He sucks SSGS doesn't want him... lol   +1 Ht

Sabuto

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:39 pm

At least make HT buy you dinner first before they make you watch them jerk off to your stats.

Don't look away, it just makes them angry.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollodoros Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:01 pm

HAHAHA!!!!! So I might or might not have posted another forum post, but hasn't showed up in the general. I was just wondering if someone could help me out setting up TeamSpeak. Kinda making myself sound noobie but I have never used it before and am anxious to talk you you guys!!! Thanks

Apollodoros

Back to top Go down

Post by camrox92 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Yeah I can help you out with that Apollodoros. Visit this link and download the proper client for your OS.

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

After that open up Teamspeak and at the top click on "settings" then "options" and find the "capture" category. Test your mic and make sure its working.

Then you should be good to click on connections at the top, click connect then fill in this address ssgs.teamspeak3.com and your nickname and you should be good to go.

camrox92

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollodoros Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:03 am

Well, I got it working I'm pretty sure, but no one was there! Very Happy guess I'll try again at another time!!!!

Apollodoros

Back to top Go down

Post by camrox92 Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:12 am

Sorry about that a lot of us have logged off for the night. I'll be on all day tomorrow though.

camrox92

Back to top Go down

Post by tsiakos24 Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:35 am

But but i want help too
tsiakos24
tsiakos24

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrikVkir Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:15 am

Apollodoros wrote:Well, I got it working I'm pretty sure, but no one was there! Very Happy guess I'll try again at another time!!!!

When they first join, you will enter into a room with no visibility to anywhere else.  That's because new people don't start with any permissions .  Add "[A]" to your name and someone should add an applicant tag to your account as soon as they notice you, which will let you move around and see other people.

There is almost never not ANYONE on our teamspeak, however the best times to find an officer to talk to is in the evening.

DarrikVkir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down