SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application for MEN/Whatever I can get EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application for MEN/Whatever I can get EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application for MEN/Whatever I can get EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application for MEN/Whatever I can get EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application for MEN/Whatever I can get EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application for MEN/Whatever I can get EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application for MEN/Whatever I can get EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application for MEN/Whatever I can get EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application for MEN/Whatever I can get EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application for MEN/Whatever I can get

+3
Sabuto
lamplight
coat1
7 posters

Go down

Application for MEN/Whatever I can get Empty Application for MEN/Whatever I can get

Post by statiiic Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:29 pm

MEN was suggested for me.

In Game Account(s): Alpengeist89

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:

9thar - 3 months (back in 2012)

B-A-R  - 6 months (2013)

R0YAL - 11 months ish

Reasons why you left those groups:

9thar - I slept with the Commander's sister. Not really. I was just getting started with the game and wasn't really serious about it at all. Didn't talk to anyone, got bored and left.

B-A-R - They were just a bit too casual for me. I wanted to improve and get better but I kind of just plateaued when I was with them. I left once I got offered a place in R0YAL.

R0YAL - They were my first serious clan, I didn't have any X's and they were all about getting into CW stuff (which didn't leave me much of a place) I took a little hiatus from WOT and when I came back I quit. Not to mention they were mostly Canadians who I had nothing in common with. Those Canadians seriously love their Hockey, Poutine, Tim Horton's and Prime Minister (actually not really from what I gathered from their conversations)

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? 

I spoke to bingo, he responded to my looking for a clan post, but no not really.

Have you been on our TS previously? 

I will tonight when I get off work in an hour but otherwise no.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:

I don't have any yet. I'm about 2/3 to the WT E-100 (which as I understand will soon be replaced) and about 1/8 to the E-100 (still need the top gun on the E-75)

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? 

I'm assuming since I don't have any X's this is a hypothetical. I'm partial to tank destroyers if I had to list my favorite class. I love abusing the spotting mechanics, that's one of my favorite past-times. I also enjoy Heavy Tanks for a change of pace. I want/need to get better with lights and mediums.

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):

Application for MEN/Whatever I can get Signature

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?

I'm usually online 3-4 days a week for varying amounts of time.

What time zone do you currently reside in?

Eastern Standard Time

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?

You guys seem like badasses and I was promised muffins and hookers. That and I'm looking for a clan I can have fun with and really grow into. I want to be a violet stet pedder one day, but most of all I just want to get to know some people who share my enthusiasm for WOT. You guys seem like a solid clan, with a lot of opportunity for growth thus why I'm here.

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? 

Nada, just some tourneys which I did what I was told.

What are your ambitions as a member?

I want to get better at this game, and I want to eventually participate in skirmishes, tournemants, and ultimately CW. The prospect of earning gold eventually is something else to consider but not my main prerogative.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?

I'm a philanthropist, a scholar, and a purveyor of the fine arts. I've tasted 6 of the 7 seas, and have a beagle named Lady Barkington (that bit is real).

Honestly though, I consider myself a pretty laid back person, I don't rage over games, I'm not a racist-biggoted asshole or anything. I'm just a guy in his mid-twenties working full time and going to university full-time as well. I'm studying to do software engineering and I hope to make a boat load of money one day doing that so I can stop having to pawn my dog's toys off to pay for premium time.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?

Seriously? Okay, well I'd probably be a dog. Not just any dog though, I'd be my dog. She gets to eat and sleep all day, doesn't have to work, women love her (seriously best wing man ever), and she burps like a truck drive, which is scary because she weighs 20 pounds.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?

I'm going to say ArmsDealer (Gates) because prison rules dictate the first step to surviving is you find the biggest, baddest mother in the yard and fight him. Who better than our fearless leader? Smile

statiiic

Back to top Go down

Application for MEN/Whatever I can get Empty Re: Application for MEN/Whatever I can get

Post by coat1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:37 pm

statiiic wrote:
One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?

I'm going to say ArmsDealer (Gates) because prison rules dictate the first step to surviving is you find the biggest, baddest mother in the yard and fight him. Who better than our fearless leader? Smile
10/10  You like this.
coat1
coat1

Back to top Go down

Application for MEN/Whatever I can get Empty Re: Application for MEN/Whatever I can get

Post by lamplight Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:42 pm

This is good. This is very good.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabuto Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:06 pm

I like the app, i dont like the lack of tier 10's

+1 MEN till he gets a couple of tier 10

Sabuto

Back to top Go down

Post by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:37 pm

Sabuto wrote:I like the app, i dont like the lack of tier 10's

+1 MEN till he gets a couple of tier 10
He is applying for MEN....
BINGOBANGLEDANGLE
BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

Back to top Go down

Application for MEN/Whatever I can get Empty Wondering if i would be able to join??

Post by WidowmakerRex Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:32 am

Im a 30 year old army infantry vet played this game now for 2 years. Trying to see if I am able to join I am able to join now at anytime if I meet the requirments. Hope to hear back from soon!! My in game name is WidowmakerRex

WidowmakerRex

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrikVkir Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:50 am

You won't get a final decision on the forums.  Make sure you log into TS and find an officer.

DarrikVkir

Back to top Go down

Post by statiiic Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:28 am

Been chatting with folks on TS. Still chatting with some other clans but you guys are looking like my first choice so far.

statiiic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down