SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
HT/BT App EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
HT/BT App EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
HT/BT App EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
HT/BT App EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
HT/BT App EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
HT/BT App EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
HT/BT App EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
HT/BT App EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
HT/BT App EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HT/BT App

+3
DerHeer
NorCalSewerRat
too374
7 posters

Go down

HT/BT App Empty HT/BT App

Post by DerHeer Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:33 pm

In Game Account(s): DerHeer

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each: I've been in MANY, clans and am seen as a clan-hopper. I just haven't been able to find a "comfortable" home in some time, as well as over the course of 2014 I had many inactivity spells. ROXY 7 Months, HT 2 Months, PLSGO 2 Months, KIMBO-three months, SPIDY-month, AUR-less than a month, REBEL-less than a month

Reasons why you left those groups: Various reasons. I left PLSGO and HT due to me being inactive. I left ROXY due to internal affairs with people I can't stand. REBEL, well, I'm sure you can figure out why. SPIDY and AUR died. KIMBO was for training purpose. 

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?  Rocketman12 (SSGS) 

Have you been on our TS previously? Awhile ago, yes, but haven't got it saved.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each: T110E4 - 2,525 avg dmg, 52% WR --- T57 Heavy - 2,634 avg dmg, 54% WR

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in?  Not a large enough sample size yet. I enjoyed my T57's ability.

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):

HT/BT App Signature

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars? Currently I will not be making CW often. However by mid-June I will be ready nearly any time.

What time zone do you currently reside in? Central Standard Time

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming? Option to platoon/do stronkholds with players that have brainpower. 

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?  I am an Ex-HT member, who left due to my own inactivity for some time. I played some CW with HT. I also have CW experience with PLSGO. 

What are your ambitions as a member? To work on improving myself, and possibly helping others around me.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? I am usually laid back, but in competition, become very serious and set on doing as well as possible. 

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why? A Panther, I prefer "big cats" of the wild, and the Panther is a great night stalker. 

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is? PrototypePegasus huehuehue

DerHeer

Back to top Go down

HT/BT App Empty Re: HT/BT App

Post by too374 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:00 pm

While he was in active ht he did always try to improve his own play. My concern is if he will actually stick around.

too374

Back to top Go down

Post by NorCalSewerRat Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:12 pm

I think I do remember the name. HT will be passing on this applicant.
NorCalSewerRat
NorCalSewerRat

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt9DYDMtA3fMicwCbYxq-OQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DerHeer Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Cancelling the app, since nobody wants to move onto the present and instead look back on the past.

DerHeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:11 am

DerHeer wrote:Cancelling the app, since nobody wants to move onto the present and instead look back on the past.

rip app
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by too374 Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:01 am

Pointing out your past was an opportunity to explain and dispel our skepticism. If you cannot handle that you may not be the best fit here.

too374

Back to top Go down

Post by RobertViktor68 Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:26 pm

something about "door" "hitting" "ass" "on" "way" "out"
RobertViktor68
RobertViktor68

Back to top Go down

Post by tsiakos24 Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:23 pm

DerHeer wrote:Cancelling the app, since nobody wants to move onto the present and instead look back on the past.

Amen fer-well adios muthafuckaaaaa
tsiakos24
tsiakos24

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:50 pm

That is not the only problem Der. In fact that's not the reason why were even passing for now. 

Here's the way I see it, because I do remember you. You only listed two viable combat vehicles. If we got into a major war, even if it was mid June and you were playing nearly everyday, you would be out of equipment very early on, just like myself. I understand that it's hard to find a clan you get along with and mesh with. The fact that you even considered re-applying means that we worked fairly well for you when you were with us.

I will urge you to re-apply, regardless of whats said here, after you get a couple more combat vehicles, and can readily play 3/4 nights a week.
Sincerely
~Nord
NordicRose
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum