SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
App to HT EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
App to HT EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
App to HT EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
App to HT EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
App to HT EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
App to HT EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
App to HT EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
App to HT EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
App to HT EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

App to HT

+3
DrFlankenstein
Gates
Hochstepanzerjager
7 posters

Go down

App to HT Empty App to HT

Post by Hochstepanzerjager Thu May 14, 2015 9:29 pm

In Game Account(s):

Hochstepanzerjager

45 ( don't hold that against me, I'm extremely immature for my age. Smile)

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:

BURDY about 2 years. I was a founding member, and joined in Feb 2013, staying until about a month ago. While I was there I was not only a Fieldcom for a while, I was also a Depcom for most of my time there.
REKT I was only with them for a few weeks. Clan is for all intents and purposes dead)

Reasons why you left those groups:

With Burdy, I felt I had stayed too long with them and had stagnated a bit, thus it was time to move on.
With REKT, it turned out they weren't what they had advertised they were. They are for all intents and purposes a dead clan. 

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? 

No, unfortunately I do not know anyone in any of the clans personally, and those I do know by name are through their forum reputations only and my interactions with them there ( such as Dundalk, Pegasus, Jagdzeit and Phoenixwright). I did speak to BingoBangleDangle once before I joined REKT when I posted a thread on the forums about looking for a clan and again after I left REKT.

I did see where GravyGoodness had applied to HT. If he makes it into HT, then the answer would then change to yes, I do know someone, actually quite well.

Have you been on our TS previously? 

Nope.  I will be checking in later tonight though.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:

E-50 Ausf. M - 46%, 1049 Average ( 26 battles in tank)
Leopard 1 - 44%, 653 Average (18 battles in tank)
E-100 - 48%, 1367 Average ( 156 battles in tank)
Maus - 52%, 1423 Average (54 battles in tank)
WTE-100 - 47%, 1708 Average (119 battles in tank)
JPE-100 - 51%, 1486 Average ( 65 battles in tank)
GWE-100 - 83%, 850 Average ( 6 battles in tank)

As a general rule, I simply haven't play my tier 10's a lot, as exampled by their low battle counts, as I really haven't had a reason to do so before now, as Burdy was well known not to participate in Clan Wars on any regular basis. On the rare occasion, Burdy did decide to participate, it was usually the E-100 or WTE that got called for, hence why their battle counts are much higher than the others.

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? 

i would honestly say it depends. I do better in individual vehicles than in any one certain class.

If hard pressed for an answer, I'd have to say probably either Heavy tanks or TD's. I am somewhat fair with an arty too.

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats): 

App to HT Signature

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?

At least 4, sometimes more, depending on the start times of the battles. I do play D&D with an online group 3 days a week, but they usually don't start until at least 8 PM my time, which is CST.

What time zone do you currently reside in?

CST

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?

I know my numbers are low, that's why I went to REKT in the first place, in hopes of getting them up in a shorter amount of time than what they have been going. That unfortunately didn't work out as REKT is pretty much a dead clan, and there was no one on their TS to even platoon with most of the time. Even trying to scrape together a team for CW every night was a chore. 

I want a reason for me to drag my X's out every night, tanks I simply don't play enough because I really haven't had any reason to play them. I want to get better, and most of all I want a clan that will be active not only in CW, but also on TS.

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? 

Yes, I did do CW many times with BURDY, in fact I did plan and call a few battles while I was fieldcom, back in 2013. Most of my time as depcom was consumed with the day to day operations of the clan, so I didn't have as much to do with CW prep as before, but I still showed up for literally every CW battle Burdy ever fought in. I did do a few battles with REKT, but it did seem like they weren't interested in it overall, which is the exact opposite I was originally told about them.

What are your ambitions as a member? 

First off, to get better at the game overall. Second, hopefully to make a few new friends I didn't have before. (and lastly, to have a little fun in the process of numbers 1 & 2. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? 

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively.... 

Pipe down, Beetlejuice! 

No, seriously, I'm retired from the Army after 20 years in, and pretty much just watch my daughter 5 days a week now while my wife goes to her job for the State of IL. I can be funny when I want to be, but also can be deadly serious when need be. I try to treat others as I would like to be treated, as everyone does. I have a good reputation for fair play  and sportsman like conduct in WOT and WOWP and am beginning to get that reputation also in WOWS.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?

A ferret. They get to sleep 18 hours a day, and in the 6 hours they are awake they have nothing to worry about except eating and pooping.

Who wouldn't want that?

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?

Hmm, has to be Astrobubba. Pretty much when someone picks a name that can be turned into the words "space redneck", that's a sure sign they can't be coloring within the lines with a full box of crayons.
Hochstepanzerjager
Hochstepanzerjager

Back to top Go down

App to HT Empty Re: App to HT

Post by Gates Thu May 14, 2015 9:36 pm

First of all, thank you for 20 years of service to this country.

The app is well written, obviously well articulated. However, I don't think your stats and performance in tier 10's is going to go well with HT. I'll leave that to those guys. My advice right now? Stop playing your tier 10's. Do not play them outside of platoons. You still have relatively few battles in them. Within just a couple weeks, with the right coaching, you could turn those stats around on a dime, but that's going to be up to you to reach out for that aid.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DrFlankenstein Fri May 15, 2015 1:08 am

Hochstepanzerjager wrote:

Hmm, has to be Astrobubba.

That's a winning answer.

DrFlankenstein

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix14333 Fri May 15, 2015 3:17 am

Good fit for SSGS2 at the moment while you grind, we talked in TS. See you out there bud!

phoenix14333

Back to top Go down

Post by n1ffum Sat May 16, 2015 3:21 am

Unfortunately HT will have to decline, but we would still love to see you as part of our community, maybe after some time of platooning with BT/HT/SSGS we can get you up to our requirements, look into one of our sister clans for now such as SSGS or MEN. hop in our platoon rooms, we always love platooning up (im usually in my locked officer room but poke me anyway ill platoon)

+1 great app and well written out
+1 for lookin like a pretty cool guy
+1 for good tier 10 numbers and variety
+1 for calling Astro an Idiot  =D
-1 for stats and tier 10 damage
n1ffum
n1ffum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabuto Sat May 16, 2015 12:52 pm

ssgs + 1

Sabuto