SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Molomir's application (once more with a passion!) EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Molomir's application (once more with a passion!) EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Molomir's application (once more with a passion!) EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Molomir's application (once more with a passion!) EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Molomir's application (once more with a passion!) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Molomir's application (once more with a passion!) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Molomir's application (once more with a passion!) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Molomir's application (once more with a passion!) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Molomir's application (once more with a passion!) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Molomir's application (once more with a passion!)

5 posters

Go down

Molomir's application (once more with a passion!) Empty Molomir's application (once more with a passion!)

Post by Molomir Sat May 16, 2015 9:37 pm

In Game Account(s):  

-World of Tanks/Planes/Ships: Molomir
War Thunder: Molomir_

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each: SSGS (both SSGS and SSGS2) and I think you know how long I spent in it Gates Wink 

Reasons why you left those groups:basically, inactivity due to college and personal issues...

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? why yes! I know almost anyone within the old breed!  But mainly Arms_Dealer 

Have you been on our TS previously? countless times!  

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each: My current Tier 10 line-up consists of the T110E5, M48 Patton and I do have the FV4202 unlocked but NOT bought (cause, you know, it sucks)

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? Medium tanks seem to fit me like a glove for some reason 

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats): eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh 

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars? Depending on when I'm needed and/or available!

What time zone do you currently reside in? Eastern Time

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming? I MISS YOU GUYS

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? I have partaken in multiple Clan wars with SSGS/SSGS2 before, usually as either a Heavy tank or when needed, medium tank strike force 

What are your ambitions as a member? I just wanna hang out and be part of the guys again. I've always felt proud carrying the SSGS title next to my in-game names, I really want back in 

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? I'm a French Canadian. Now that that'S out fo the way, I'm the type of guy who really likes hanging out with friends and having a good time, but I'm also the type of guy who tends to himself at times 

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why? a Squirrel or a chipmunk. I really like Squirrels and Chipmunks

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is? There was many "idiots" back in the day, depends on who's Gates after this time around!

I either wanna be part of SSGS main or SSGS2, honestly I wouldn't mind either, I'm just here to have a good time with you guys! Though I mostly play War Thunder now, I still could be free for WoT
Molomir
Molomir

Back to top Go down

Molomir's application (once more with a passion!) Empty Re: Molomir's application (once more with a passion!)

Post by Gates Sat May 16, 2015 10:12 pm

NOPEnopeNOPEnopeNOPEnopeNOPE

Are you going to be active, Molly?
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Molomir's application (once more with a passion!) Empty Re: Molomir's application (once more with a passion!)

Post by Molomir Sat May 16, 2015 10:24 pm

Mostly on War Thunder and World of Warships, but if you need me on tanks, I guess I could hop in
Molomir
Molomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Massacre Sun May 17, 2015 4:02 pm

This douchebag seems perfect for MEN.

I mean, this applicant would do well as part of MEN.
Massacre
Massacre

Back to top Go down

Post by Molomir Sun May 17, 2015 10:08 pm

I wouldn't mind going in Men (NO HOMO). Honestly, I just figured it existed AFTER i made my application!
Molomir
Molomir

Back to top Go down

Post by shadistic Sun May 17, 2015 11:30 pm

What tipped you off, besides the giant banner at the top?

<3 Molo.

shadistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Molomir Mon May 18, 2015 9:23 pm

SHAD! I didn't know you were still around! <3
Molomir
Molomir

Back to top Go down

Post by shadistic Tue May 19, 2015 11:51 am

Always.

shadistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Tue May 19, 2015 12:07 pm

I decided to check out Joining the Gentlemen for like the first time in months and look who's here. Welcome back.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Molomir Tue May 19, 2015 1:12 pm

TSUPER! Very Happy
Molomir
Molomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Tue May 19, 2015 5:51 pm

I love you
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down