SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
BT or HT app EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
BT or HT app EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
BT or HT app EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
BT or HT app EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
BT or HT app EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
BT or HT app EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
BT or HT app EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
BT or HT app EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
BT or HT app EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BT or HT app

2 posters

Go down

BT or HT app Empty BT or HT app

Post by WalrusDog Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:46 pm

In Game Account(s): WalrusDog

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each: [CH4OS] (now GANGZ) Maybe a month or so? [321ST] Around a year or so. [FERET] Less than a month. (that's how long it took to self destruct)
[PUPEH] Around half a year or so. Was in whilst it was part of PETCO. Came back after a long break to find it had imploded. [RUS-2] Less than a week. Just didn't like the people in it (they were mostly russian and seemed to ignore me) [DICED] Around a week. Left because I felt I could join DICE main but ended up not doing so. [REKT] Less than a day. Not really sure why i joined but it was defiantly not the place for me. [PLSGO] Around 4 months. Went on vacation and came back to find myself not in it anymore.

Do you know anyone in our Community? Not personally but i have spoken with BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

Have you been on our TS previously? No

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:
AMX 50b, 1,876, 43% (For what ever reason i CAN not do well in this tank, it seems to be cursed)
E-100, 1,746, 49% (My first 10, hence why the stats are so bad)
Obj. 140, 2,470, 48% (I can do okay in this tank with platoon mates but trying to solo with it isn't very fun)
T110E3, 2,395, 57% (Feel like i can preform better with platoon mates but was okay with soloing)

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? I like to think mediums but i have more heavies at the moment.

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats): http://wotlabs.net/sig_min/na/walrusdog/signature.png

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars? 3-4

What time zone do you currently reside in? CST

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming? I'm looking for a group that can help me preform better in T10 and do some clam wars

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? Yes. I have some decent experience, however never as anything very important.

What are your ambitions as a member? To become a better player in tier 10

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? I'm alright I guess

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why? A walrus dog obviously

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?

WalrusDog

Back to top Go down

BT or HT app Empty Re: BT or HT app

Post by Lethal-Force Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:08 pm

+1, come one TS and talk to someone.

ts56.light-speed.com:4673
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum