SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M

4 posters

Go down

SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M Empty SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M

Post by Sovereign_M Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:34 pm

Gentleman Gaming has multiple Divisions, both competitive and Social, which are you Applying for?:  The more social of your clans. Im working on improving my skill as a player at the moment. Either SSGS 2 or one of your low key CW clans even. I also would like to participate in tournaments about once a month or so to maintain my premium account time Smile 

SSGS: Competitive Nightly Clan Wars on the Global Map
BT: Competitive Land-Holding Clan Wars 
HT: Competitive Land-Holding Clan Wars 
MEN: Competitive Land-Holding Clan Wars 
SSGS2: Low-tier Development and Reserve Division

In Game Account(s): Sovereign_M (NA) Sovereign_M_NA (EU) 

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:
For this im only going back 6 months. time. I have been in quite a number of clans before this point as I have played this game for nearly 3 years now. 
CHKM8, =VX9=
Reasons why you left those groups: CHKM8: Due to time constraints and lack of time to participate in a nightly clan wars capacity I withdrew my account from their roster after many months of inactivity. I need a break from the game for a while altogether.  I recently picked it back up after this Hiatus and have been searching for a casual group to put together some rock solid hard carry platoons with so I can start working on my individual tank win-rates. 
=VX9= These are a good group of guys. Only reason why I left this community was the fact that my skill level as a player was outclassing the entire clan, and remaining there, I had no room for improving my play. Since it is my basic goal in games, and life in general honestly, to be the best at what I do, I wanted to find a higher caliber of tankers to group up with and hone my skill more. Lets be honest any game is alot more fun if you win alot. 

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? 
I met BingoBangledAngle via the wot forums. Was Pming him back and forth and that is what led me here. After glancing through my Friends list I realized I also know Nic1939 from BT. We worked together WAAAY back when I was first playing when he was apart of AIM. He probably doesn't recognize my current tag, but I bet he will remember my old one. Ask him if he remembers a "Mesax" from back then. Distinctly remember when we both played our JPZ E100's together in a platoon when they first came out and were wrecking everything on a match in Sand river... I also knew Fresco26. IDK if he's still apart of Gentco though. 

Have you been on our TS previously? 
Maybe a really long time ago? talking years lol. so I'll safely assume no here LOL. 

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:
Brace yourselves. This is a long one
Tank/WR/avg Damage
T110E5: 52% 1600
T57 HVY: 51% 1864
T110E4: 48% 2015
T110E3: 53%: 2872
T92: 53% 1605
FV215B 62% 2012
FV215B 183 45% 1942
E100 (first tier X) 42% 1285
Maus (third tier X) 45% 1451
Leo 1 40% 1600
E50M 40% 1483
Jpz E100 47% 1600
WTF E100 52% 2635
AMX 50B  39% 1781
Batchat 53% 1900
Foch 155 46% 2160
IS4 43% 1168
IS7 54%  1745
Obj 430 58% 1380
Obj 140 44% (only 20 games in the thing.) 1891
Obj 268 47% 2237

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? 

I would say Equal on all skill levels. I parked my Tier X's for quite some time to improve my skill as a player. I stopped playing them all together and dropped down to tier 8 to learn what I am doing and become much more of an effective player. I only recently started touching them again in the past month or so. 

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats): 
SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M Signature

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?
Most weeks I can do Saturdays once my schedule changes. Max 3 days at the moment. 
What time zone do you currently reside in?
US East
What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?
I would like to join a friendly community that has seasoned and experienced veterans as well as new comers to hone my skills and become a better player in world of tanks.  I want to learn and grow as a player, and have a place to hang out with like minded people. I would prefer to join your more social community at the start as my schedule is a bit up in the air at the moment. 
Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? 
Yes, with many different clans. and what role? I have ran the entire spectrum from that one guy who uses an E100 to scout on Sand river (funny story with this one), to Strong arm medium wolfpacking, to Battle commanding and taking land. 
What are your ambitions as a member? 
To grow as a player and make new friends in the WOT community. 
Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? 
I'd describe my personality as generally upbeat.  I like learning about engineering and how stuff works. Seriously I'm probably the only one when someone starts going on about some random technobabble stuff that won't fall asleep instantly... actually the direct opposite. I'm competitive and like to win. I get frustrated when someone on my team is dead weight. While I roll the Go hard or Go home approach, I am also understanding to the fact that sometimes people don't know things, and then I try to teach them to the best of my ability (admittedly not very good..) what I know.  Also remember: Maus smash. Maus strongest there is. 
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
A bald Eagle.... because FREEEDOM!!!!
One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
I have no idea but I think we would get along great. I do stupid things alot too. Sometimes my incompetence results in many tanks around me bursting into a conflagration.  

A few additional notes: I am also starting a Youtube channel for WOT and other games I play. so there is that.... also I really like the Mass Effect Series. If you don't know what that is, drop what you are doing and play them all the way through. Like now. Probably the best RPG series I have ever played. If you ever wanted to know what its like to star in your own movie... well there you go.  

Anyway looking forward to speaking with you guys. 

Till then!

Sov out.

Sovereign_M

Back to top Go down

SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M Empty Re: SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M

Post by Barrinvorg Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:57 am

Spent a couple hours playing with him, seems a good bloke, and good team player. +1
Barrinvorg
Barrinvorg

Back to top Go down

SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M Empty Re: SSGS2 or Low Key CW Clan APP Sovereign_M

Post by Jack_Nine Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:29 am

I talked with him and he has his tags. all good

Jack_Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rulzz Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:15 am

welcome
Rulzz
Rulzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down