SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Applying with an application for applying using said application. EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Applying with an application for applying using said application. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Applying with an application for applying using said application. EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Applying with an application for applying using said application. EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Applying with an application for applying using said application. EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Applying with an application for applying using said application. EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Applying with an application for applying using said application. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Applying with an application for applying using said application. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Applying with an application for applying using said application. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Applying with an application for applying using said application.

+8
GreenTony
Fluffologist
Tsupernami
Jagdzeit
Shaked0wn
Silent_Fusion
Monarchco
cmcleodc2
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Applying with an application for applying using said application. Empty Applying with an application for applying using said application.

Post by cmcleodc2 Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:12 am

Which Division(Blue Turret or Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron) are you looking to join?

Although I am not very gentle, I am a man, so I'm pretty sure I'm wanting to go into SSGS.

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?

World of Tanks is really all I play, so World of Tanks is the one I want to play in.

In Game Account(s):

cmcleodc2

18 years...well, it is a little more if you want to be technical, but 18 is a good round number. Well, the 1 isn't round, but the 8 makes up for it. It is round on both ends. That's double the roundness.

Previous Clans: 

56th Elite Armored division [56th], Vile [VILE] and The Extreme Team [TXT]. 

Well, I was in the 56th since right around the very beginning of them starting. After a while of kicking ass and taking names, the 56th created a little branch off clan they made for the super awesome players to go into a landing, win and then give it to the 56th (kinda like we became their bitch, but we were supposed to keep most of the winnings from it,so I was okay with it.) Well, the 56th was absorbed into TXT and Vile members pretty much went with it or went away. I chose to go.

Reasons why you left those groups: 

Well, I haven't left yet. You see, I have a certain brand of kick ass that I'm hoping you guys will love. I am wanting to leave though because these guys are not making anything good happen. On a good night, we'll have twenty to twenty five players on at once and yet they still insist on planing two and sometimes three separate clan battles to happen all at the same time and then they try to fill those said clan battles evenly. They are mostly terrible when you try to get them to work together because you have people in there who don't match up at all with personalities. A good example of this is how one player is a stubborn U.S. Sargent Major and some of the players under him still have bed times. They aren't ready for anything major and never will be, and getting their asses handed to them by PBKAC was proof of that. 

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:

My favorite tank has to be My Bat Chat 25t. That thing is crazy awesome. I mean, where else are you going to have a tank with a 105mm that sexy and can still do power slides? God, it is such a well rounder and I love every second I get to use it. There aren't many tanks that can fill in so many different roles, but having a tank that can spew metal out to destroy a t62-A in the time it takes the t62-A to get reloaded is a valuable asset, whether it is in the back sniping or flanking a couple unsuspecting heavies blocking an advance. 

Well, My Bat Chat is my highest tier, but I am currently working on getting the T57 Heavy and the FV4202. Also, back when a tier 7 arty meant something, I had one of those, but the m40/43 has gone to shit now, so who gives a damn about that?

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you: 

Well, as much as this might hurt his feelings, I wouldn't let him...until the second date. Everyone knows that all bets are off on the second date. Wink 

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?: 

Well, I would be an animal due to the situation calling for it.

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: 

In order of occurrence: 1:) Question if Gates is a stalker or a pedophile 2:) Question how he got my number 3:) rethink my crude religious upbringing 4:) cry while rethinking my crude religious upbringing 5:) Fake a girl voice while having happy sexy time with Gates until he had his fill 6:) Charge him $20 an hour for my services*

*(Visa, Discover and Mastercard only. No AmEx)

What makes you want to join our Community?: 

Well, I want a clan that does more than getting their ass beat in the first CW landing they have ever been in. I want a clan that is very sociable and platoons a lot. I want a clan that plays together and works together. I want a clan that can win when required. 

Previous Clan Wars experience?:

Well, I should probably split this up into two sections. As an individual, I have played through over 200 clan battles, with such feats including multiple top guns throughout my clan war experience. My best round fought included seven different kills with over 5k in damage to the enemy team on top of spotting over 3/4ths of their team (In my BatChat). My roles have been anything from "supporting fire" with my Artillery, "scout" and "flanker" up to "that random asshole that sprints across midfield to reset cap and completely piss off the enemy team". One should note that all the titles listed in quotation marks are all totally legit titles.

As a leader, I have called for both artillery batteries individually and for the entire match as a whole, leading over 30 battles in game with multiple victories against Texas [TEXAS] and [TEX_2] as well as two wins over Relic [REL_2]. With only about six (my memory isn't exact, but somewhere around there) battles ever being lost, and even then two of them being very close losses, I have been a successful and essential part in the success of my clan, no matter the tag they bear. 

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?:

As an individual, I can provide a ton of witty banter to improve morale. I am useful in any sort of clan related activities, from platooning to tournaments to anything you could think of. As a young tactician, I can provide many wise and fresh ideas, plans, tips and tricks on anything needed both in and out of the game. Also, as an assistant to Monarchco, I am good for assisting with his modification of the HUD display in game as well as helping with the troubleshooting them. I am a great well rounder with a great set of skills in regards to my actual game-play, with my proof being here: http (colon) //wotlabs (dot) net/na/player/cmcleodc2

Last edited by cmcleodc2 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
cmcleodc2
cmcleodc2

Back to top Go down

Applying with an application for applying using said application. Empty Re: Applying with an application for applying using said application.

Post by Monarchco Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:20 am

"Also, as an assistant to Monarchco"

As unbiased as I can possibly be, and completely leaving out the modding work;

+1, he's a fantastic player, good tanks, good add to the community.
Monarchco
Monarchco

http://project-monarchco.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Applying with an application for applying using said application. Empty Re: Applying with an application for applying using said application.

Post by cmcleodc2 Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:10 am

By the way, I wanted to clarify a few things. I noticed, from looking at other apps, that currently holding other tags is bad news. I am currently holding my previous tags, which may look bad, but I am more than willing to drop those tags asap if offered a slot.

My thing is that I am wanting to have a great clan, which is why I am coming to you guys, but if I can't secure a slot with you guys, well a crappy clan would be better than no clan. 

I will be on ts here soon today as well to follow up on this, just fyi.
cmcleodc2
cmcleodc2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent_Fusion Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:55 am

So many words!!!  Fun though.
Silent_Fusion
Silent_Fusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked0wn Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:07 pm

"I am more than willing to drop those tags asap if offered a slot"

That's mighty white of you.
Shaked0wn
Shaked0wn

Back to top Go down

Post by cmcleodc2 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Well, I put all those words in there to show that I am serious about this. I figured that this would certainly be worth the extra time and effort.

Also, I am white, so I guess that's a thing. I'm not trying to make it look like I'm a clan hopper or anything. I'm looking at this like I would look at a job. If I leave my current job before my new job comes through, I might be without a job for a while, and well, I don't want to exactly go to just crawling around pubbies. I mean, I like them, but I don't want only them.
cmcleodc2
cmcleodc2

Back to top Go down

Post by cmcleodc2 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:52 pm

If someone could get on ts3 please, I am in the recruitment lobby on the SSGS/BT server and I am all alone. I'm not seeing anyone else on at all, and I would love to chat and platoon with you guys.
cmcleodc2
cmcleodc2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagdzeit Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:10 pm

he misspelled morale.

we cant take this one.

jk, +1 nice app.
Jagdzeit
Jagdzeit

Back to top Go down

Post by cmcleodc2 Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:40 pm

haha thanks for catching that and thanks for the +1.
cmcleodc2
cmcleodc2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Well, I'm glad I took the time to read this. One of the best applications I have ever read. Hi!
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by cmcleodc2 Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Tsupernami wrote:Well, I'm glad I took the time to read this. One of the best applications I have ever read. Hi!

Thanks. I really wanted to show you guys that I mean to put in the effort in this clan, and I figured this was a great way to start. I also enjoyed platooning with a few of you guys today. That was great.
cmcleodc2
cmcleodc2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffologist Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Good read, looks like he would make a great addition to the community.

+1
Fluffologist
Fluffologist

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTony Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:59 pm

That app was very interesting.
GreenTony
GreenTony

Back to top Go down

Post by cmcleodc2 Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:51 pm

GreenTony wrote:That app was very interesting.

I'll assume that's good.
cmcleodc2
cmcleodc2

Back to top Go down

Post by cmcleodc2 Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:56 pm

I just wanted to keep everyone updated. I have officially dropped my old tags. I am no longer a member of TXT. 

worldoftanks (dot) com/community/accounts/1001006168-cmcleodc2/

That's right ladies and gentlemen, I am officially a free. Well, I still charge $20 an hour, but I am not in a clan anymore.
cmcleodc2
cmcleodc2

Back to top Go down

Post by BEAST_1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:16 am

+1 for app tooned with him other day his stats could use improvement but he plays like any of us

BEAST_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostdeadman Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:14 pm

BEAST_1 wrote:+1 for app tooned with him other day his stats could use improvement but he plays like any of us
He plays like you?

Applying with an application for applying using said application. XqefEH
Lostdeadman
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

Post by cmcleodc2 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Lostdeadman wrote:He plays like you?

Is playing like him a good thing? I mean, I wasn't spectacular, but I did keep up with him for most of it.
cmcleodc2
cmcleodc2

Back to top Go down

Post by BEAST_1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Lostdeadman wrote:
BEAST_1 wrote:+1 for app tooned with him other day his stats could use improvement but he plays like any of us
He plays like you?

oh hurr lost made a funny lets all laugh at the fat no life shit for brains constantly complaining good for nothing fucktard for once just shut up lost please

BEAST_1

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Wait, If he plays like any of us, Wouldn't he play like lost?
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:58 pm

If he's in a medium and he plays like myself, then God help us all...
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cmcleodc2 Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Well, I certainly have my off days, and those aren't rare, but I do kick ass every now and then. It just takes time to warm up before I can get going good.
cmcleodc2
cmcleodc2

Back to top Go down

Post by Monarchco Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:28 pm

puppet_boy wrote:Wait, If he plays like any of us, Wouldn't he play like lost?

This is highly concerning,,,
Monarchco
Monarchco

http://project-monarchco.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by cmcleodc2 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Hey guys, nothing truly major here, but I am going to personally withdraw my app to get in for the time being. You guys are great and all, but right now my social life is tearing me to shreds. I need to work on my garage and stats anyway. Thanks for your time and effort that you put in to my application. I plan on resubmitting my app in a couple months after I have stuff sorted out, both in and out of game.

Please try not to be offended by any of this. If any of you would like more details about why I am taking this plan of action, I'll be completely open and honest with you about it. Who knows? You might see me on TS from time to time acting more like a friend of SSGS. Anyway, keep kicking ass and taking names.
V/R
Mcleod
cmcleodc2
cmcleodc2

Back to top Go down

Post by BEAST_1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:25 am

we probably could have popped you in ssgs 2 for holding bbut oh well see you around cleo

BEAST_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next