SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder

+2
Monarchco
Dyment
6 posters

Go down

HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder Empty HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder

Post by Dyment Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Create a new thread and copy the following questionnaire and fill it out truthfully:

Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron, Blue Turret, MEN, or Heavy Turret) are you looking to join?

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?

In Game Account(s):

Previous Clans:BSk,RPM,RPM2,jsow

Reasons why you left those groups i want a active clan that talks platoons and learns, jsow got shut down cause crazy cl and I miss it looking for a good clan to help me play better and have fun

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: My Fav is the e-75 I know heavy tanks very well but I also love the t54e1 I get around 2-4k dam a and and absolutely love it to death

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:head, knees shoulders in my nose.......

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:A HALF MAN HALF DRAGON

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: accept and offer advice ,compliments and ask for some in return

What makes you want to join our Community?:to become a better tanker and enjoy it on the way. making friends is what wot is all about

Previous Clan Wars experience?:some I had some success with e-75 I wish I had my e-100 at the time but I showed even a tier9 can make you turn your head Smile

Dyment

Back to top Go down

HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder Empty Re: HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder

Post by Monarchco Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Please answer the questions.
Monarchco
Monarchco

http://project-monarchco.co.nr

Back to top Go down

HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder Empty Re: HI guys looking for a fun active clan that promotes me to try harder

Post by Monarchco Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Not all clans you've been in are listed. -1
You're currently in a clan -10000
You have under 200 battles for 60 days -1
You do not have sufficient overall or 60d WN7 -1
You made me actually go to 50-dozen websites to find out half the things asked in the application -1
You have 1 tier 10, with under 10 battles in it -1
You had no success in your E-75 in CW's. you have - 7CW battles with zip for performance across them -1
Never answered clan you're applying to(& w/ those stats you clearly aren't applying to BT, so you're excuse just flew out the window.) -1

Monarchco
Monarchco

http://project-monarchco.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:22 pm

http://wotlabs.net/sig/na/dyment/signature.png

I very much doubt we can help you.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyment Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:25 pm

well then talk about judging a book by its cover , I agree you can do nothing for me

Dyment

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:00 pm

A cover? Look at your application, it's your opportunity to show the clan who you are as a person, and you did that perfectly- a lazy douchebag who wanted to get into another clan before you even got out of your current.

I hear IOC is recruiting.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:20 pm

JSOW? Ew, ew! Get it off!
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipwndulstnght Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:49 pm

'this post was edited'

Last edited by Ipwndulstnght on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ipwndulstnght
Ipwndulstnght

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Ipwndulstnght wrote:...
10/10 good post would read again
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:53 am

lamplight wrote:JSOW? Ew, ew! Get it off!
Despite everyone hating him, Sneaky did know how to bring it. ( To a degree )
NordicRose
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:14 pm

If you mean by "bringing it": a second rate CW team that SSGS mapped out of Finland- twice. Then yes. They certainly "brought it".
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipwndulstnght Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:22 pm

lamplight wrote:
Ipwndulstnght wrote:...
10/10 good post would read again
well now you cant read it again
Ipwndulstnght
Ipwndulstnght

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:31 pm

NordicRose wrote:
lamplight wrote:JSOW? Ew, ew! Get it off!
Despite everyone hating him, Sneaky did know how to bring it. ( To a degree )
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down