SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community

+4
deathsshadow
SqU4D3Nn
IowanDrugMonkey
NeedleMouse
8 posters

Go down

Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community Empty Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community

Post by IowanDrugMonkey Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:23 am

I have been in many clans that havent work for me. The most notable was 2HARM. They seemed alright guys at first but it went to shit. Commanders were corrupt, officers took advantage of gold unfairly, people lacked respect for one another, too many people starting drama, played in worthless clan wars with worthless plans, officers made battle callers make up a plan and then ignore their plan and go with the officers plan and just a lot more bullshit. And finally when I left, they acted like little kids and banned me for recruiting people out the clan without thinking that there is a possibility people were leaving because it wasnt fun being a part of it anymore(something I warned them about). 
On that bombshell..... 
What I would like:
I am looking for a clan that clan wars. 
Good community.

What I can offer:
I am a clan wars vet with many different clans. I am not hard headed and I will do what I am told to do. But I will give back feedback when needed. I have many tier tens.
I have teamspeak and know how to use it.
I have recruited in every clan that I have been in and I will recruit for whatever clan wants me too. I have been told I do a good job at it.
I am willing to platoon and learn.

Stats:
Overall I am not the best at 813 wn8 but I have a 1500 wn8 for 60 day.
http://wotlabs.net/na/player/IowanDrugMonkey

I have already talked to Bingo through forums. I visited teamspeak today. 

I am just applying and seeing which clan I qualify for.

IowanDrugMonkey

Back to top Go down

Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community Empty Re: Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community

Post by NeedleMouse Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:29 am

I cant speak for the other clans in the community but you seem to qualify for MEN, SSGS, and SSGS2. I can't go into specifics so much with other clans since im in MEN but MEN's requirements you meet in having over 3 tier 10s and over a recent 1200 wn8.

NeedleMouse

Back to top Go down

Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community Empty Re: Application for the Gentlemen Gaming Community

Post by IowanDrugMonkey Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:26 am

Alright

IowanDrugMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by SqU4D3Nn Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:00 am

I still think you need to fill out application in a correct form:

Gentleman Gaming has multiple Divisions, both competitive and Social, which are you Applying for?
SSGS: Competitive Nightly Clan Wars on the Global Map
BT: Competitive Land-Holding Clan Wars
HT: Competitive Land-Holding Clan Wars
MEN: Competitive Land-Holding Clan Wars
SSGS2: Low-tier Development and Reserve Division

In Game Account(s):

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:

Reasons why you left those groups:

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?

Have you been on our TS previously?

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in?

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?

What time zone do you currently reside in?

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?

What are your ambitions as a member?

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?

SqU4D3Nn

Back to top Go down

Post by deathsshadow Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:55 pm

from looking at you through wot labs i think you would fit in to ssgs2 for now. your damage on you tens need to improve. it does look like you are improving but you need a little more time to do it.
    we are a community so as you grow and get better you can always move latter if you want. so i say 
  +1 for ssgs2
deathsshadow
deathsshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by SteelRain97 Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:12 pm

+1 21 tier 10's
+1 looking for long term clan
-.5 didn't fill out application in correct format, but did put effort into the app
+1 recent is 700 points higher than his overall, definately showing signs of improvement.
SteelRain97
SteelRain97

Back to top Go down

Post by Approvedd Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:10 am

Call someone an idiot and I think your makeshift application is acceptable.
Approvedd
Approvedd

Back to top Go down

Post by tsiakos24 Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Approvedd wrote:Call someone an idiot and I think your makeshift application is acceptable.

LMAOOOO someone praise this man  Razz
tsiakos24
tsiakos24

Back to top Go down

Post by too374 Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:55 pm

Joined another clan today

too374

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down