SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
joining SSGS EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
joining SSGS EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
joining SSGS EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
joining SSGS EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
joining SSGS EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
joining SSGS EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
joining SSGS EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
joining SSGS EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
joining SSGS EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

joining SSGS

+2
hahahagreatname
Gates
6 posters

Go down

joining SSGS Empty joining SSGS

Post by ahmed244 Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:32 pm

In Game Account(s):
ahmed244
Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:
joining SSGS Emblem_64x64
[SWPYK]
[KOOL]
[-IAL-]
Joined: 01/07/2015                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    i have spent in swpyk 2 weeks,then i spent a month in kool then i have spent 270 days in IAL then i have spent 4 days in DICED                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Reasons why you left those groups:
i left swpyk because they very inactive they didnt do clan wars or anything else,i didnt leave kool i got kicked out and untill this day i dont know why,IAL was a very active clan and they did clan wars the people there were very good and fun but then they all to join diced thats why i also left,i left diced because they only did clan wars for one day then they stoped for a week thts why i left because clan wars is all what i care about
Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? 
yes tin can
Have you been on our TS previously? 
no not yet
List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each: 
IS-7U.S.S.R.HT10211651.04%19801556.421.070.9781%57612196801805
Object 268U.S.S.R.TD10199249.75%2401511.260.851.2578%55010962731735
Bat.-Châtillon 25 tFranceMT1059148.73%195363.31.181.2480%5353164471578
What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? 
heavys and tank destroyers
Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats): 
joining SSGS Signature                                                                                                      
How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?
every day
What time zone do you currently reside in?
GMT+02:00
What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?
i want to join the gentleman gaming because they are very active and do alot of clan wars and i wish i get accepted in SSGS
Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? 
yes,with kool and IAL and DICED,if by role you mean rank then i was only a Private 
What are your ambitions as a member?
well i hope one day if i join SSGS to an officer so i can put plans for clan wars
Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are
im Impatient 
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
really?!
One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think will be? 
well i dont know yet after i join i will answer this question

ahmed244

Back to top Go down

joining SSGS Empty Re: joining SSGS

Post by Gates Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:46 pm

I do not like this applicant in the least. Sure, his stats are fine, but he treats clans like he's owed something (in this case, clan wars) for having joined them. Atop of that, the personality questions asked fell flat because the applicant either outright refused to answer, or gave a poor answer.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SqU4D3Nn Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:52 am

Perhaps you got kicked out of the clan because you thought you get to demand something from them? Question: ,,Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?'' Means: ,,Have you paricipated in any Clan War battles AND what did you do in those clan wars.'' Example: ,,Yes, i have paricipated in CW fights, I was a caller.'' We're not asking what rank you were.

With the introduction of Global Map 2.0, you need INFLUENCE which is obtained through stronghold skirmishes. If you're only interested in Clan Wars, does that mean you will not participate in Influence Earning teams which is also important for the new map?

I suggest hopping on to TS and talking to an SSGS officer. Unless Gates says ,,no'' straight away.

SqU4D3Nn

Back to top Go down

Post by hahahagreatname Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:50 am

SqU4D3Nn wrote:Perhaps you got kicked out of the clan because you thought you get to demand something from them? Question: ,,Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?'' Means: ,,Have you paricipated in any Clan War battles AND what did you do in those clan wars.'' Example: ,,Yes, i have paricipated in CW fights, I was a caller.'' We're not asking what rank you were.

With the introduction of Global Map 2.0, you need INFLUENCE which is obtained through stronghold skirmishes. If you're only interested in Clan Wars, does that mean you will not participate in Influence Earning teams which is also important for the new map?

I suggest hopping on to TS and talking to an SSGS officer. Unless Gates says ,,no'' straight away.
he said no. straight away.
hahahagreatname
hahahagreatname

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:12 pm

The final decision is Kaleef's, I'm simply putting my opinion out there.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valathor Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:49 pm

As we have 99 personnel in our clan, and you do not quite meet our req's (mainly the 4 t10's) and you are still quite a ways away from your next t10 tank, I will have to decline your request as of now. If Kaleef chooses otherwise, then that is his choice. Feel free to hop onto ts, and get used to the community as it gets used to you. It is possible that you will be ready in the future; but for now I would recommend that you look into one of the other divisions and get into the community. If later on we feel that you are ready and you have what is needed, then it is not a hard thing to change between divisions if your heart is set on SSGS...

Valathor

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmed244 Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:44 pm

im sorry if i talked to much about clan wars but that DOESNT mean that my old clans owed me anything and DOESNT mean i was demanding anything and not because i said i like clan wars DOESNT mean that i wont do  strongholds and skirmishes and also DOESNT mean that that i wont sit out if someone ask me too,why do people join clans anyway because they like doing clan wars and strongholds and skirmishes because the like the idea of teamwork and im sorry again if you guys didnt like me talking about clan wars to much

ahmed244

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmed244 Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:48 pm

i forgot to say something else its to SqU4D3Nn i dont know why i got kicked out but i THINK its because i was inactive because after i joined kool it was one month before school so i was inactive and i think thats why i think i was kicked

ahmed244

Back to top Go down

Post by Valathor Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:30 pm

It's good to know what you are looking for, but maybe you put too much emphasis on it. One thing that makes it hard is the fact that you basically blew-off the personality questions as Gates called them. I am curious, is English your first language, or is something else?

Valathor

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmed244 Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:39 pm

no english is not my first language although my english is not bad but there is some words that i dont know thats why it was hard for me to answer the personality question

ahmed244

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmed244 Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 pm

arabic is my first language

ahmed244

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmed244 Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:53 am

i hope i get anthor chance at joining SSGS

ahmed244

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:55 am

Hop on TS and have a chat with Kaleef and the recruitment officers.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SqU4D3Nn Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:22 am

Ok man, no harsh feelings, same with Gates. We were just expressing our opinions on your application, and how you written you're only interested in CW gave up the impression that you will not do anything else beside CW.

Thanks for replying and explaining.

SqU4D3Nn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valathor Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:34 am

The language barrier may be part of the reason your application was taken poorly by some. With new members, we try to stick with our requirements, but there are sometimes exceptions that can be made. Come onto teamspeak and speak with Kaleef, my self or some of our recruitment officers.

Last edited by Valathor on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valathor

Back to top Go down

Post by SqU4D3Nn Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:02 pm

Yea, fuck Inglish.

SqU4D3Nn

Back to top Go down

Post by ShakesFIST Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:16 am

SqU4D3Nn wrote:Yea, fuck Inglish.

Interesting fact: 100% of English speakers will eventually die. History has proven this.

I love contributing.
ShakesFIST
ShakesFIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down