SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN

+3
Pawdad
rasper
Barrinvorg
7 posters

Go down

Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN Empty Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN

Post by Barrinvorg Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:33 am

In Game Account(s):

Barrinvorg

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:

Section 8 (Sec8) - about 1 Year.
North American Gamers (NAG) - 6ish Months
SSGS2 - 6ish Months
Semper Fi (-SF-) - about 1 Year.

Reasons why you left those groups:

Section 8 - Had a huge blow up while I was at work, and the whole clan imploded, in less than 12 hours.

NAG - Some from Sec8 followed the clan leader to NAG. 6ish months later he left for another clan, and NAG higher ups booted us all out. Despite the fact we wanted to stay.

SSGS2 - Met a fella (pretty sure it was Diepanzermann), He and I got to talking while I was with NAG, when I got booted, he said i should apply to SSGS2, and I got in. Played for a little over 6 months I think. Then some fairly serious real life issues sucked away my life for a year or so.

SF - These are a good bunch of blokes to play with, but they only have about 9 regular players who are online consistently and in TS, most of the rest are either, non-talkers, or don't play.

I am sure there have been a couple of other small clans, but I certainly don't remember them or have blocked the memory due to trauma Smile

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?

Rasper (MEN)

Have you been on our TS previously?

Yes, but not in a fairly long time.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:

IS7: 1529
IS4: 1459
Object 140: 1212
T110E5: 1619
T110E4: 1505

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in?

Heavy tanks. But I have not had the 140 for very long (no chance to clan wars with it), and only Tier 10 TD I have, has not impressed me as much in clan wars.

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):

Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN Signature

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/Barrinvorg/signature.png

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?

As I am an Australian based player, most clan wars times begin about about 10 am my time. But I am usually on WOT 4 times a week minimum during Clan Wars times.

What time zone do you currently reside in?

GMT +10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time), no Day Light Savings time here.

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?

The competitive play that you guys seem to possess coupled with your good pubbing ettiquette, and the general comraderie I remember from my time in SSGS2.

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?

Sec8: Heavy Tank (IS7& IS4), any role you can put this tank into.
NAG: IS7/IS4 & E4, The IS7/IS4 was used to plug holes, or punish mistakes, even held 1 side of arctic region solo against tanks in 1 game. The E4 was base defense/long range fire support.

SSGS 2: only played a couple of games in my IS7, as there were more players then spots most of the time. I did what an IS 7 does best.

What are your ambitions as a member?

Improve my skills, increase my tanks, join more competitive Strongholds. And get back into clan wars.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?

I am Australian. Accent (“apparently”) and everything, I am laid back most of the time. I enjoy Steak, Beer. I’ve always been rather spiritual, most of the time is the wrong kind of spirits (I.e. Bundaberg rum/Jack Daniels/Johnny Walker/Jim Beam, rather than the holy ghost).

I Have been a gamer for a freakingly long time, 25+ years at PC/Consoles. And table top war games before even that. I play hard, love long, and eat well. Everything else is up for debate. Smile

I am currently unemployed, but I do do some volunteer work twice a week, as a way of getting out of the house every so often.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?

Wolf: They are pack animals with a highly developed sense of structure and authority, incredibly loyal to their packmates, and ferocious if you threaten them, they have a nose that lets them track prey pretty much anywhere, and when they fight it's all or nothing. Who wouldn’t want to be a wolf.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?

There is no way to piss of the powers-that-be of the community you’re trying to join, than to arbitrarily pick an officer out and say they are an idiot. So if one of your officers is an idiot, then that would be a matter for the rest to deal with and not me. But thanks for asking anyway Smile

P.S.

I am looking for a new clan, and have already dropped tags from SF, though that only happend about 1 hour ago. I am giving you guys first options, as I do have fond memories of my time in SSGS2. Rasper and I have a ton of fun platooning together.

Last edited by Barrinvorg on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found the name of the former ssgs2 bloke who got me to join originally)
Barrinvorg
Barrinvorg

Back to top Go down

Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN Empty Re: Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN

Post by rasper Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:33 pm

He gets my vote. He can accurately assess the battle and make calls. Indeed a valuable asset.

rasper

Back to top Go down

Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN Empty Re: Reapplying to join either SSGS 2 or to Join MEN

Post by Pawdad Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:32 pm

Talked to him last night and time zone maybe the only issue, he is in TS and we are talking.
Pawdad
Pawdad

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty102395 Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:42 am

Pawday u know you love the aussue basterd after tonite and what hi pulled on all of us lol he is in................,..........

dusty102395

Back to top Go down

Post by Valathor Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:24 am

Hey dusty... Nice to see you finally found the forums, but there is such a thing as spell check Razz
Seems like a good guy by his post, but Paw and his lackey's would know better than me Very Happy

Valathor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:54 am

Val.....,,,....... culd ther really exist sucha  thing
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrikVkir Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:15 pm

Dusty... his spelling made me hesitate to give him blue.  We don't want another 'imi n to mcuh ofa rus ht o bothe r to typ better!' Beast.

DarrikVkir

Back to top Go down

Post by Valathor Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Lethal-Force wrote:Val.....,,,....... culd ther really exist sucha  thing

Yes lethal, it's rare and mystical like the Irish... but if you look far enough past that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, you will find it!  bounce

Valathor

Back to top Go down

Post by rasper Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Welcome to ssgs2 bud Smile

rasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Barrinvorg Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:26 am

Thanks mate.
Barrinvorg
Barrinvorg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down