SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application

+9
Weasel77
Gryphius
thehorn
Bergmanov
bucketofmayo
Valefar
moncky23
merctrigger
Shoop2whoop
13 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Shoop2whoop Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS:
World of Tanks, World of Warplanes (when it comes out)

Five thousand nine hundred twenty two days

Previous Clans/Fleets/Ect.:
SSGS?!

Reasons why you left those groups:
I left SSGS?! because I did not think that I could properly represent your clan in pub matches. I did not, and never have acted like I should have in the past 5 years I was in your glorious clan. You deserved better a better person then I was.

What is the favorite ship/tank/character/gun/ect. you've played and why:
Back in the bad old days of NF, I loved my L1. It was a very awesome, and obviously overpowered BB. Favorite tank would have to be my KT, even if I do suck balls at driving it. Favorite gun is, without a doubt, the L115 Sniper rifle, as I have use of the civilian version of it, and it is damn awesome.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you:
Up here in Canuckistan, we must wear heavy clothing at all times to keep warm, so the only part of me that Gates would be able to directly touch is my face.

If you could be an animal, what would you be?
I would be a tiger. Rawr.

In Game Account(s):
Moncky23

What's your phone number? Your sign? Can Gates call you about any sexual fantasies that he has about you? Yes, my sign is a green one that says “1686” and yes, Gates can call me any time he wants

What makes you want to join SSGS? I would like to rejoin SSGS because, above all, I really miss you and your clan. I miss the forums. I miss being able to be on TS. I would also like to come back because I owe your clan a lot. Especially Shadistic and the people who fought tooth and nail for the 5000 gold you gave me. And, at the very least I would like to be able to repay that debt, even if you don’t let me back in your clan.

Answers to some questions you will probably ask me, and ones that I have been asking myself.

Why did you post this app under a different username on the forums?
To be sure people (mainly Gates) would read it, and not delete it on sight.

Are you ever going to leave SSGS (should you be allowed to join once more) and cause drama again?
No. The longer I am away from SSGS, the more I know that it is where I belong as far as clans go.

Are you applying again because all of the other clans in the game rejected your stupid, immature ass?
No. I never applied to any other clans. I don’t want to be in any other clan then yours.

Can you represent SSGS like it should be represented? Can you act like a gentleman?
I have been asking myself that question for a long time. Far longer then the time these recent events have spanned. I could never find an answer within myself other then
”No.” Part of this is because I lack any self-confidence of any kind in most things I do (The one exception to that is skiing.)

Why is this application so damn long?
Part of it is because I want to show that I have put some effort into this, as it would be a visible form of the desire I have to be in SSGS once more. And, the other part is because opening up like this might help me become a better person.

You do realize that nobody is going to read all of this, right?
Yes, but I have laid it out so it is very easy to read, and you can avoid reading what you don’t want to know.

Why did you withdraw your earlier application?
This was probably the dumbest thing I have ever done. I exhibited the same behavior that caused me to leave the clan in the first place, I let my stupid emotional feelings influence the decisions I made. This is something that I am trying very hard to stop from happening ever again, as it is one of the biggest reasons I fail so hard a tanks. I have found that thinking about my actions, rather then acting on impulses, makes everything better, including my skill as a tanker.

This realization you have had is one that should have happened 10 years ago, you understant this, right?
Yes. Gates was exactly right when he called me an immature, self centered brat, and I am trying as hard as I can to change that. After I read his post, I asked myself “Am I really an immature brat?” And so I looked at all of the things I had posted on the forums, and thought about all of the actions that I had taken in recent memory. I did not like what I saw, and I vowed to change it.

An answer to the last question Merctigger asked me on my last application

“Will you be willing to keep the SSGS name intact?”

Yes, I am willing to try and keep the SSGS name intact. But, the reason I left in the first place is because I knew that I could not keep it intact. I simply lack the maturity, strength of character and skill as a tanker required. I have been working on changing that, but even if I do succeed, it won’t happen over night. This is part of the reason I withdrew my first application. At this point, I have learned to think, rather then act. This will certainly help me to, at the very least, act like the sort gentleman SSGS deserves when pubbing.

Shoop2whoop

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by merctrigger Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 pm

There were so many negatives in your Application. Although I see why you put all of them in there, and it's always nice to point out your own flaws, if there are so many bad things about you, why should we, in your eyes, let you in?
merctrigger
merctrigger

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:51 pm

merctrigger wrote:There were so many negatives in your Application. Although I see why you put all of them in there, and it's always nice to point out your own flaws, if there are so many bad things about you, why should we, in your eyes, let you in?
You will have to give me a few days to come up with an answer. I asked myself that question a while ago, but I still don't have an answer. The main reason I made this app so soon, rather then taking more time to work on the flaws I had pointed out, and try and have something to offer you, is because I couldn't sleep at night knowing what an ass I had made of myself. Well, that and shadistic nearly killed me. I suppose one reason to let me back in would be to allow me to try and repay the debt I owe you guys for tolerating me for so long, and giving me your time and your hard earned gold.

I am proud of you for reading all of my app, good sir Merctrigger.

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:31 am

It takes balls to reapply, and you've had the foresight to answer the questions that came up while I was working through your application. If this truly is a new leaf, then I like it.

Best of luck Smile
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by bucketofmayo Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Shoop = Moncton?
I'm confused now.
bucketofmayo
bucketofmayo

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:27 pm

bucketofmayo wrote:Shoop = Moncton?
I'm confused now.
Moncton used a different account name to post this app so Gates wouldn't delete it on sight.

Valefar wrote:It takes balls to reapply, and you've had the foresight to answer the questions that came up while I was working through your application. If this truly is a new leaf, then I like it.

Best of luck Smile
Thank you, Valefar. I will probably need that luck.

merctrigger wrote:There were so many negatives in your Application. Although I see why you put all of them in there, and it's always nice to point out your own flaws, if there are so many bad things about you, why should we, in your eyes, let you in?

I regret that I must say I do not have an answer for that question. I could say that you should let me in because I am a better person then I was 4 days ago, but nobody would believe that. I could say that I have an account and an extra pair of hands to lend you, but the account is worthless and the hands can't do anything useful. I could say that I am a blank canvas, ready to be made into what ever you want, but a canvas needs to be painted before it is worth anything, and that takes work (It doesn't paint itself). I could say that you should let me in because I have friends here, but I don’t think that is true anymore. I could draw you up a list of all the good within me, but none of those things are relevant to tanks.

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bergmanov Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:47 pm

I said I would work with you and I will. I am on most nights after 9 or 9:30 pm Kamloops time. I have a low win rate on my KT and some other tanks 'cuz I play a lot of pub matches and end up on fail teams. That being said, I'm decent with it. When you have someone to play with you can still have fun in a loss. I prefer meds but will take the monck under my wing if thats ok with anyone?
Bergmanov
Bergmanov

Back to top Go down

Post by thehorn Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:55 pm

SOUND LIKE YOU MEAN IT THIS TIME I HOPE
thehorn
thehorn

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:02 pm

thehorn wrote:SOUND LIKE YOU MEAN IT THIS TIME I HOPE
I have always wanted to ask you why you use the capslock so much. Is that so you can see the text better?

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by thehorn Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:11 pm

lol
no it was on when i got on this thing
thehorn
thehorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Gryphius Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Horn posts are the best posts.

Gryphius

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel77 Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Gryphius wrote:Horn posts are the best posts.

QFT
Weasel77
Weasel77

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadweight Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:13 pm

I remember you, moncky.

Fondly.
Deadweight
Deadweight

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:21 am

Weasel77 wrote:
Gryphius wrote:Horn posts are the best posts.

QFT
Thank you for gracing my app with your presence, horn.

deadweight wrote:I remember you, moncky.

Fondly.
You have no idea what that means to me right now. Thank you.

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by NagatZuul Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:34 am

don't know ya, or know why ya left or any of that, but ya app was impressive and good. Fucking long too. But I liked the answers and own answered questions, yet I wish ya wouldnt have done that, cuz now people hate that they cant ask questions lol Razz. Anyway, i wont make a judgement here cuz i simply dunno why ya left (even so ya wrote it, but doesnt mean that is/was the real reason). Good app nevertheless.
NagatZuul
NagatZuul

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:39 am

NagatZuul wrote:don't know ya, or know why ya left or any of that, but ya app was impressive and good. Fucking long too. But I liked the answers and own answered questions, yet I wish ya wouldnt have done that, cuz now people hate that they cant ask questions lol Razz. Anyway, i wont make a judgement here cuz i simply dunno why ya left (even so ya wrote it, but doesnt mean that is/was the real reason). Good app nevertheless.
Everything in that app is as truthful as I could make it.
Thank you for the compliment ^.^

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Go apply to SSGS2.

And you should be scared of me. Last chance.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Gates wrote:Go apply to SSGS2.

And you should be scared of me. Last chance.
I was really not expecting you to let me back in. Thank you, Gates.

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by merctrigger Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:46 pm

You're accepted in SSGS2.

Like Gates said, you have a lot to prove to us.
merctrigger
merctrigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 am

Welcome back moncky. I never understood why you withdrew the previous application.

Oh and as you said before when you didn't think you had any friends here any more. I am your friend (as friendly as people can get over the internet) and I think others are too Wink
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Bergmanov Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:28 am

Platooned with the Monck and Kona the other night and had fun. Good Moncky!
Bergmanov
Bergmanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down