SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends

5 posters

Go down

Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends Empty Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends

Post by _Big_Red_ Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:20 am

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: WoT
In Game Account(s):_Big_Red_
Previous Clans:none in WoT but use to be apart of SSGS in Navyfield
Reasons why you left those groups:Navyfield because i gave my father my account and he sold all my stuff...
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:Ferdie is a ton of fun. Just about to get my jagdtiger but i will keep my Ferdie because its just too much fun. Also i have the type 59 which i highly enjoy which is why im pursuing All the tier 9 Medium tanks which im up to a panther in germans and amx 75 in french and stopped on USA and USSR for now.
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you:He could fondle the crap out of my wenis.
If you could be an animal, what would you be?: A Bushbaby...massive eyes are just freaking awesome and I dont know why.
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:Comfort him and the tell him to call 1-800-429-2697
What makes you want to join SSGS?: Was apart of you guys then went off to college tried to be the asian im not and take on 18 credit hours in a semester (bad idea) but now im back down to 12 so much more time to plays games.
Previous Clan Wars experience?: None what so ever but i have watched many of gryph's videos (or at least i think it is him) on Youtube so it has made me very interested in joining
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: Well From what people tell me im decent at this game so i have taught many of my friends how to play so in the future with the clan i would like to be a mentor to future applicants and join in on some clan war fun.

_Big_Red_

Back to top Go down

Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends Empty Re: Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends

Post by Tsupernami Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Welcome back Red. Why did your father do that to you?
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends Empty Re: Sealys back...back again...Sealys back...Call your friends

Post by _Big_Red_ Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:34 pm

It's me Usnavyseal63 Tsuper Very Happy remember playing with you in Navyfield all the time. And i gave him the account to do what he wanted with it. So was his choice on things anyway because i didn't have time to play.

_Big_Red_

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:57 pm

OMG I remember you mate! Your dad was Usnavyseal62 right?

Welcome back old friend Wink
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Hey buddy Smile
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by flarenight Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:55 pm

i remember him also. now we just need to get the rest of the NFers over here to WoT, like jenny and dusty

flarenight

Back to top Go down

Post by _Big_Red_ Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Haha hey guys...ya i stopped the whole gaming thing for a while because of school and now my friend showed me this and im loving it. And ya my dad is Usnavyseal62.

_Big_Red_

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Needs more club.

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by _Big_Red_ Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:42 am

So what's next for the application process?

_Big_Red_

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:05 am

Hop on TS and talk with Gates- he'll get things sorted Smile
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down