SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application  EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application  EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application  EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application  EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application  EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application

+8
TheRussian
Gates
tainteddoughnut
Doomkitten
Tsupernami
A10buff
hahahagreatname
NoblePlatoon
12 posters

Go down

NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application  Empty NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application

Post by NoblePlatoon Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: WoT

In Game Account(s): NoblePlatoon (duh)

Previous Clans: TFS, HBS (not the current -HBS-) and Sabot/SLAP

Reasons why you left those groups: HBS split off from TFS after a power-struggle. HBS imploded. Sabot/SLAP had a meltdown from which it is struggling to recover (highly questionable). So, I thought I would come here and see what effect I can have on your clan.

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: Fav tank is SPG's (American) and TD's (ISU-152 and Obj 704). I just love that play-style. Although, I truly have a blast in my T-34...which translates to fun in my E5 - if only I could be in a winning CW clan (sigh). TIER 10's: E5, M48A1 and T92. I could free-xp the Obj 268 if I had gold to convert xp....and remember, I love TD's.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: Anywhere he wanted, as longer as I can keep the body part of his that he touched me with.

If you could be an animal, what would you be?: Dude, I AM an animal. Why do you think they call me 'StudMuffin'?

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: Snore, because his fantasies will never match my realities.

What makes you want to join SSGS?: I want a clan with a strong CW potential. I know SSGS used to rule the map, and still has the same leadership. I see no reason not to rule again. Also, hahahagreatname is a friend of mine, and he is sssoooooo HUNKY.

Previous Clan Wars experience?: HBS, before it imploded, held the Scandinavian countries. And I was a DepComm for them. In addition, Sabot/SLAP owned a good chunk of Western Europe. Sadly, they collapsed shortly after I joined. I was a ronin solo pubbie for quite a while.

Are you happy now?? I have laid my soul, and all its secrets, bare...just for your miserable enjoyment.

NoblePlatoon

Back to top Go down

NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application  Empty Re: NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application

Post by hahahagreatname Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:31 pm

+10. AWESOME AMAZING EPIC. and its all true. (note I might be biased)
hahahagreatname
hahahagreatname

Back to top Go down

NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application  Empty Re: NoblePlatoon's (Just call me 'StudMuffin') Application

Post by A10buff Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:48 pm

+20 Awesome app and nice dude on TS.
A10buff
A10buff

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePlatoon Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:35 pm

+30

Awesome guy, obviously. Prefect application, too!! afraid

NoblePlatoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Pulls off SSGS arrogance in an application? It takes most applicants months!

Definite yes from me.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomkitten Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:17 pm

I'll give +1 only if he tells the story of how he raped and pillaged an entire bakery to earn his "StudMuffin" moniker.

Seriously.
Doomkitten
Doomkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePlatoon Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Doomkitten wrote:I'll give +1 only if he tells the story of how he raped and pillaged an entire bakery to earn his "StudMuffin" moniker.
Let me tell you, the donuts really enjoyed it.

NoblePlatoon

Back to top Go down

Post by tainteddoughnut Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:08 pm

NoblePlatoon wrote:
Doomkitten wrote:I'll give +1 only if he tells the story of how he raped and pillaged an entire bakery to earn his "StudMuffin" moniker.
Let me tell you, the donuts really enjoyed it.
I most certainly did not
tainteddoughnut
tainteddoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:17 am

Seriously, if you can survive our Friday night drunk tank companies and still want to join, that should be an auto in.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRussian Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:24 am

/\
|
|
|
Very very very true. 20+ on that app too
TheRussian
TheRussian

Back to top Go down

Post by hahahagreatname Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:34 am

NoblePlatoon wrote:+30

Awesome guy, obviously. Prefect application, too!! afraid

see even this guy thinks its a great app. +30more it is.
hahahagreatname
hahahagreatname

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:19 am

Wait- I missed another drinking night?!

GODDAMNIT, TEXT ME NEXT TIME GATES!!!
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:07 am

Jesus, Vale! Sorry!
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 pm

+9001 for drunken awesomeness and stuff

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomkitten Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Valefar wrote:Wait- I missed another drinking night?!

Even I was there, too! I just assumed you were too cool to hang with us.
Doomkitten
Doomkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kapsiolaaaa Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:23 pm

cool app !
see if we can toon!
kapsiolaaaa
kapsiolaaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:59 pm

moncky23 wrote:+9001 for drunken awesomeness and stuff
It's over 9000!

Doomkitten wrote:
Valefar wrote:Wait- I missed another drinking night?!

Even I was there, too! I just assumed you were too cool to hang with us.
Did I miss photos again
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by DivineMedic Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:25 am

Gates wrote:Seriously, if you can survive our Friday night drunk tank companies and still want to join, that should be an auto in.

i want in next time.!!
DivineMedic
DivineMedic

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePlatoon Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:29 pm

Thank you very much for the invitation to join SSGS. I spoke to thehorn earlier today, and wanted to speak directly to you, Arms Dealer, but we have repeatedly missed paths. I respectfully withdraw my application. I wish everyone the best of luck in the game and CW.

NoblePlatoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down