SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application for Arizona EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application for Arizona EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application for Arizona EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application for Arizona EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application for Arizona EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application for Arizona EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application for Arizona EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application for Arizona EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application for Arizona EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application for Arizona

+11
sharpteeth68
Valefar
morbidman
moncky23
logarithm
THM_kp149
l3ft4d3ad
Comradenstein
Allurai
Weasel77
Arizona
15 posters

Go down

Application for Arizona Empty Application for Arizona

Post by Arizona Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: World of Tanks

In Game Account(s): Arizona_Archer [Main Account] / Dinkin / LeDinkin

Previous Clans: N/A

Reasons why you left those groups: Obviously I cannot give a reason why I left previous groups. I have never applied or been part of a group before simply because nothing I came across seemed right. The good clans appeared be more low key and not advertising like a business. So I never put much time in researching a clan that would be a good fit for me.

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: My favorite tank is without a doubt my T-50. It is the tank that I have used the most by a landslide and the one I have the most fun with. No matter the situation I feel like I can be successful in a battle with it. If I’m in a relatively low tier match then I can support other tanks, scout, rush around and generally be active and get kills. And if it is a high tier match then I can still be useful as a scout or supporting the more powerful tanks and there is still the possibility I can help or get my own kill. The T-50-2 might have become my favorite, but I always lost money with it even when I won. I cannot complain though because the T-50 has been with me the longest and has given me the most memorable experience playing WoT.

My highest tier vehicle is currently the M4A3E2. I have the suspension and radio researched, still working on the engine. I am reluctant to research the next turret and subsequent gun because I do not think it is better than the starting turret and other tier VI gun. I’d rather have the good armor than slightly higher fire rate and turret traverse speed. Considering I haven’t fully upgraded the engine, I am going to be in the E2 for a while, but I enjoy it. I am working on getting the M36 Slugger and I am extremely close to getting the T-34-85 and the SU-100, as in the next few days hopefully, and those are more about money than experience. Currently just the E2 as my only tier VI, but soon to be joined by two or three others.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: Right below my shoulders. No, a little farther down. Yeah, that’s the spot. I’ve had the worst knot there all week.

If you could be an animal, what would you be?: Fox. Very quick, agile and clever animals that look cool to boot. Just keep me away from the hounds.

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: Put the phone down and every once in a while give a generic response of “oh yeah” or “totally”. Then make a sandwich.

What makes you want to join SSGS?: I first found about SSGS through youtube watching videos with Gryph and Smigg. At first I was just drawn to watching the videos because the dialogue is actually intelligent and I usually learn from it. I saw that these guys were playing tanks in a thought out way in order to be successful, but they were still enjoying the game. From what I have seen of how these few members hold themselves, it is stance I can get behind. Know when to get serious, but always having fun. I want to be part of a community where I can talk with people, play the game well, and have fun.

Previous Clan Wars experience?: Again, nothing. The most relatable experience I have is platooning with my roommate. I have experience coordinating in a match with another person because of it, but that is about it.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: Above all I am willing to invest time into the clan. This doesn’t mean I will play 24/7 since I am attending college and have other matters in my life, but I am willing to devote time into the clan. This means I will make an effort to get to know my fellow members, both in and out of tank battles. I understand the importance of knowing your fellow members. I will also continuously improve my skills through my participation with the clan. I am no where near calling myself an expert at the game, plus I still have a way to go in playing in the higher tier battles. When it comes to clan battles or just platoon battles, always open to listening to other people and taking orders. Also willing to give my own thoughts and if need take command, although I prefer giving my advice and allowing a more commanding person lead. Like I said, I am willing to invest my time to improve myself and make myself an important part of the clan. Playing solo has begun to reach the limits of how much it can motivate me. With a clan to turn to, I feel like I can keep pushing forward and contribute a lot to the clan and other members.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Application for Arizona Empty Re: Application for Arizona

Post by Weasel77 Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:31 pm

+1 pretty long App, good attitude
Weasel77
Weasel77

Back to top Go down

Post by Allurai Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Nice to see you took the time to write a solid app. I especially like your last answer. If you're looking to CW you will need an end tier tank ASAP. T-50-2 is cool and all, however they are a dime per dozen here and due to a poor scouting effort being catastrophic to the team they are often driven by a few select people.

+1
Allurai
Allurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Comradenstein Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Solid app. Intelligent answers. Looking for a clan for the right reason. +1

Don't forget to hop on Teamspeak at some point - that's where we'll REALLY judge you. Wink
Comradenstein
Comradenstein

http://www.averyhayes.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by l3ft4d3ad Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Sorry you must sell your soul and life to ssgs you must play 23/7

XD
l3ft4d3ad
l3ft4d3ad

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:22 pm

l3ft4d3ad wrote:Sorry you must sell your soul and life to ssgs you must play 23/7

XD

Yes, because just like l3ft, we are all d3ad inside pale

You will love this clan Wink

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by logarithm Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Lovely app. So, what's the story behind your arizona username? Smile
logarithm
logarithm

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:27 pm

He really likes ice tea, logar.

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by Arizona Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:06 am

Sweet! I'm really glad I'm getting a positive response from you guys. Typing up my application in Word and spending more than five minutes on it appears to have paid off.

I understand that I am pretty far away from participating in CW. I do not claim to be the ultimate Light tanker, so I don't have any illusions about jumping in with a T-50-2 or any other Tier V Light. I've definitely got a lot of grinding ahead of me before I can be qualified for joining anything besides SSGS3.

I will be sure to hop on TC tonight or as soon as possible. I was on last night for about an hour, but due to my current timezone I caught the server when the lobby was in a lull. I have been on twice before though when there was activity but before I applied. I just got TC so I wanted to get used to it before applying. Normally hopping on during peak game time wouldn't be difficult for me, buuuuuut I am currently living in the Netherlands as an exchange student for the semester. I believe there is a six hour difference between the Netherlands and the Eastern U.S. Most likely I will be on when it is the afternoon or early evening for most other members in the U.S.

And in regards to the U.S., the name Arizona is because I am from the state of Arizona.

When I was younger I used it a lot in my online names like ArizonaArcher, ArizonaKnight, AZChampion, etc. Now I use almost exclusively either RedRussian or DeathByScience for when I play online games and the such. Unfortunately the former was not available when I registered for WoT and the latter I felt didn't fit. So I went back to my old calling card of Arizona. It's not that I'm overly proud of Arizona, but damn it if it isn't the only place I've ever lived.

But I do enjoy a good ol' Arizona Iced Tea Wink

Oh! And Mexican food. That's something I've really been crazing over here. Mmmm, enchiladas...
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post by morbidman Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 am

We're on in the evening. Just say hi in channel. Lots of applicants seem to go into channel, not say anything and expect to get into platoons/companies.
morbidman
morbidman

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:47 am

Was a nice guy on TS last night.

+1 from me.
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by sharpteeth68 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:20 pm

i couldnt talk during my APP SO GET OVER IT

but yeah i heard him +1 from me
sharpteeth68
sharpteeth68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bergmanov Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:11 pm

And didn't sound like a tool.... +1
Bergmanov
Bergmanov

Back to top Go down

Post by flarenight Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:31 pm

he is already carrying 3 tags so he can have a green name

flarenight

Back to top Go down

Post by hahahagreatname Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:52 pm

DID you ever tell Gates the joke he demanded?
hahahagreatname
hahahagreatname

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenkel Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:49 pm

I didn't read the app, but it was long so +1

Wenkel

Back to top Go down

Post by Arizona Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:29 pm

hahahagreatname wrote:DID you ever tell Gates the joke he demanded?

No, not really. I'm pretty sure he forgot I was there and I was not about to correct that.

I have a couple History jokes prepared now should Gates ever remember who I am. They will probably make him kick me from the clan because of how bad they are but whatever.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down