SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Arizona Re-Application EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Arizona Re-Application EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Arizona Re-Application EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Arizona Re-Application EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Arizona Re-Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Arizona Re-Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Arizona Re-Application EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Arizona Re-Application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Arizona Re-Application EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Arizona Re-Application

+2
Heidi/wot
Arizona
6 posters

Go down

Arizona Re-Application Empty Arizona Re-Application

Post by Arizona Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: World of Tanks

In Game Account(s): Arizona_Archer

Previous Clans: SSGS3 & BT

Reasons why you left those groups: Started working more hours at my job and I was adjusting to my new schedule. Mass actually removed me when I did not show up for a week as he was cleaning out inactive members. Told him not to re-add me though until I got my schedule under control. And then my computer crapped out on me and school started, so those stopped me from staying active even on TS unfortunately.

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: It has to be my IS-3. She is my pride and joy and I have put the most hours and practice into making her the best. It is such a well balanced tank and solidified my love for (most) Russian tanks.

Highest Tiers are: IS-7, IS-4, & T-50-2. It's thanks to you guys that I even got those first two tanks. I started playing Tanks the same time as my roommate, and he just got the IS-3. So thanks for improving my best tank from being the M4A3E2 when I first applied.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: My feet because they are as cold as balls right now! I need the warmth.

If you could be an animal, what would you be?: How about... *spins the wheel* Ocelot. They are cool looking cats.

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: I'm pretty sure I still have the phone off the hook from the last time he called. Ate the sandwich though.

What makes you want to join SSGS?: Same reason for the first time I joined: the community. Hell, when I first joined I did not even realize that SSGS held on to so much territory and was a well-known and powerful clan. I learned so much from playing with everyone and as mentioned before, it really accelerated my tank research. I miss hanging out with everyone and having a reason to play. After playing with you guys, I cannot go back to pubs. Please, do send me back to those morons!

Previous Clan Wars experience?: I participated in a lot of CWs with BT after we got kicked off the map those many moons ago. Probably learned more from that since we were trying to claw our way back with clans forming alliances to keep us out. It was hard, but I put my all into it.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: Let's see, what did I put down last time. *skims old application* Huh, pretty much the same reason. I am willing to invest time into the clan and the community. I will probably never be able to be around as much as before since I was essentially on vacation, but I want to be part of this again. And I am still no where near calling myself and expert in the game. Especially since I missed a few updates. The last set of notes I have in my WoT folder is about version 7.4. But hey, I'm no stranger to learning. And there is no one I'd rather learn from than you guys.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Arizona Re-Application Empty Re: Arizona Re-Application

Post by Heidi/wot Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:30 pm

No need to reapply, we could just bring you back, +1 for effort though`

Heidi/wot

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeidiWOTCONQUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Arizona Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:38 am

Figured I would play it safe. I have been gone for quite awhile and have no fucking clue what is going on any more.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostdeadman Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:11 am

Arizona wrote:Figured I would play it safe. I have been gone for quite awhile and have no fucking clue what is going on any more.

We're about to have a clan orgy with bunny. You came just in time. afro
Lostdeadman
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:49 am

Lostdeadman wrote:We're about to have a clan orgy with bunny. You came just in time. afro
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:34 pm

Gates wrote:
Lostdeadman wrote:We're about to have a clan orgy with bunny. You came just in time. afro
I c wut u did ther
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:24 am

HAHAHAHA! IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT SEMEN!

On that note: I'm going to go shape the minds of America for a few hours. Nice to see you back Smile
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down