SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
New Application! EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
New Application! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
New Application! EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
New Application! EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
New Application! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
New Application! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
New Application! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
New Application! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
New Application! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New Application!

3 posters

Go down

New Application! Empty New Application!

Post by wwii_fanatic Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:42 am

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: World of Tanks

In Game Account(s):wwii_fanatic

Previous Clans: 13th

Reasons why you left those groups: They have a great group of guys there, but i was just getting frustrated with our results in clan wars and with how the clan was evolving.

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: Overall, my favorite tank is the IS-4. It has enough maneuverability for my liking and can take one hell of a beating. My end game tanks include: IS-7, Maus, E100, T110, AMX 50B, Patton, Object 704, T30, Object 261, T92, and T-50-2.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: Wherever his heart desires, it would by my honor XD

If you could be an animal, what would you be?: Rhino, it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: I would reenact them while he is describing them, and allow him the choice of watching or not =]

What makes you want to join SSGS?: SSGS has been the clans that has really impressed me the most over the time i have been playing this game. You guys seem to be one of the most stable clans out there and your skill in clan wars was something i have always admired.

Previous Clan Wars experience?: I have had much experience in Clan Wars. In my previous clan, I used to be the primary field commander during the battles, and through that, i have had much experience and success in leading different sections of tanks in battles.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: I can be on most nights for Clan Wars and i have become pretty proficient with most of the tanks that i have. I have studied the mechanics of the game quite a bit to the point where it is almost second nature for me to know this stuff, so if anybody has any questions about the game or the tank they are running, i would be more then happy to help them out.

As a side note, I am currently attending college, so my days of attendance may vary. For me, college far takes over priority of anything else and that goes the same for family as well. I am sure you take this sort of stuff into account already, but i thought this might be valuable information to know.

wwii_fanatic

Back to top Go down

New Application! Empty Re: New Application!

Post by Gates Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:42 am

First off, real life before gaming. If you have a test or paper coming up that needs to eat up your nights, then by all means, go do that.

You've a lot of end tier tanks which makes you an asset. What happened in 13th that made you want to leave, exactly?

What type of division are you looking to join? Main- our core, gold production. Blue Turret- our support division. Two- our off-map offensive division w/ no gold production, but a lot of fights?

Granted, you're free to move between the divisions (within reason), though you should know what you're aiming for.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by wwii_fanatic Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 am

When it comes to the 13th, the main reason that i decided to leave was because the clan seemed to be going backwards in a sense. When the current clan leader took possession of the clan i want to say sometime in around October, it was him, me, and one other deputy commander that pretty much had to start out from the ground up. The clan was originally founded by somebody else as a casual gaming clan, but we wanted to try and convert it over to a Clan Wars clan, and that took quite a bit of work. We dedicated a lot of time and effort into trying to make it into such a clan wars capable clan and we had been doing a pretty good job, being able to stay on the map down in Africa for about 2-3 months. About a month ago though, we had a bit of a fiasco between some of our members and a few of our officers, and ever since then, it seems like it has really gone downhill. Due to that fiasco, me and the other two main officers started to lose some interest in leading the clan. I still have some pretty good friends over there, but i had just lost too much interest in that clan to want to stay in it anymore.
(sorry about the big blob of text)

As far as which division i was looking to join, i was thinking the main. I have seen quite a few of your clan war vids on youtube, and i really liked the way you ran your teams in battle. And extra gold is always helpful, but that isn't all that big of a priority.

wwii_fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Seems like a hell of a reasonable post.

Be sure to hop on TS with us.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishJesus Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:59 pm

+1 for being coherent and having solid grammar alone.

He seems like an asset to be sure.

Hopefully he'll get along with everyone.
BritishJesus
BritishJesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down