SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters

+11
lamplight
Tea_Time
haljah
puppet_boy
Bigbxmach23
Soul4Sale
concep
Valefar
ipunchkittys
Heidi/wot
FriskyDingo_
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters Empty FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters

Post by FriskyDingo_ Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:23 pm

--Games you're interested in joining SSGS:
World Of tanks
--In Game Account(s):
FriskyDingo_
--Previous Clans:
+This List is Ordered from most recent to least recent
1.Armored Liberators [A-L]
2.Tanks Of Anarchy [T_O_A]
3.Hauptman Diez Kgrieger [HAUP]
--Reasons why you left those groups:
1. Due to the recent command shifts i am left with a the choice of going down with the ship and its captains or jump ship with the people i can trust and respect. There were some changes in A-L i couldn't support. Changes that i feel were not in the best interest for the clan or its people. Clan Wars became a mess, and so did the morale of the my fellow tankers. It was beyond whatever influence i did have with the Generals. So i left. One cannot suffocate from argument. But they can become discouraged. So i came with IogunneddownoI. He did a lot for A-L. So i don't see any reason not to stick with him.
2. T_O_A was a very casual easy going clan. The leader put it to the other Generals (this being me and 4 others) if we should start Clan Warring. He was the only neigh of the group. We wanted to be competitive he did not. We didn't disrespect him. One day after i said my goodbye he kicked the entire clan in a blind rage. I left previous to this incident for academic reasons.
3. The leader was beyond racist. He dispised anyone of hispanic/latino, african american, or asian decent. I being a hispanic/latino gent, didn't feel... Welcomed. The racism aside he was also one to push his views onto others. Forcefully. He was banned from ingame for argument with staff, and the clan was dissolved.
--What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:
My favorite tank? I just adore artillery. I love the stuff. Currently i have an Object 261. I have researched the Lorraine 155 (51). Depending on how things this week go, i may just free xp to the Bat Challion 155. I also have an Object 268.
Object 261, Lorraine 155 (51), Object 268.
I also plan on getting the Object 263 when 8.0 is released.
--If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you:
Does he have candy and a white unmarked van like the other man i met named gates? Because that would be a big factor... For now, he may touch my bank accounts and my soul. Nothing more till i know.
--If you could be an animal, what would you be?:
Always get this question. It's between a black panther, or an pangolin. Panthers are powerful, hasty, cautious, majestic, tenacious, feral, calm, feared, hunted. They may not simultaneously exhibit them. Yet they are qualities of a panther all the same. To be able to strike fear into the hearts of others with mere presence is as impressive as it is frightening. Pangolins, are in my honest opinion, they are well unheard of. They are heavily armorer (as far as animals go), they hobble about. They only eat ants. A humble yet fulfilling lifestyle. Why wouldn't you want to be humbled yet fulfilled?
--If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:
" I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my" discussion "go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
--What makes you want to join SSGS?:
I have wanted to apply to SSGS since i started. I had an SU5 when i first thought about applying but didn't think i would be accepted. I didn't know anyone, nor did i have anything outstanding about my tanks. No high tiers, nor a basic understanding of game mechanic. Like i said previously, i have serious respect for IogunneddownoI and what he did for A-L. I think his choice to apply for SSGS was as wise as it was practical. A well known, established, prestigious, mysterious clan. I think/know SSGS is worth their salt.
--Previous Clan Wars experience?:
A-L. We took land, held it for a few days. I've been through trainings and know how to take orders. I've witnessed a good number of cluster f's. As well as miracles.
--The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?:
Time, Effort, Comedy, 2 possibly 3 top tier tanks, opinions, facts, less Q_Q more pew pew attitude.

Note: i don't put any stipulation on my joining. But i will talk to a mate or two. I hope he does apply as well. Just a heads up there should be more to follow IogunneddownoI

FriskyDingo_

Back to top Go down

FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters Empty Re: FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters

Post by Heidi/wot Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Awesome App. Really good. I will interview you for BT later.
Edit: actually, can you hop on Ts now?

Heidi/wot

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeidiWOTCONQUEST

Back to top Go down

FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters Empty Re: FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters

Post by FriskyDingo_ Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:37 pm

sure

FriskyDingo_

Back to top Go down

Post by ipunchkittys Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:49 pm

+1 for an app so large I couldn't read all of it
Damn Heidi leave people for the rest of us.....jk Razz
ipunchkittys
ipunchkittys

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi/wot Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:51 pm

ipunchkittys wrote:+1 for an app so large I couldn't read all of it
Damn Heidi leave people for the rest of us.....jk Razz

Sad

Heidi/wot

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:03 pm

You should probably let other people get some input in, Heidi... just an FYI.

Good app, but character is what we care about. Platoon with some people and have fun Smile
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi/wot Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 pm

I am. I was just interviewing him. +1 btw

Heidi/wot

Back to top Go down

Post by concep Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:19 pm

One of best apps i've seen
+1
concep
concep

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul4Sale Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:40 pm

we all realize you are going through puberty Heidi, but if you hump the leg of every person that applies we are never gonna get any recruits!!
Soul4Sale
Soul4Sale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigbxmach23 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:42 pm

^ lol

Interviewed. Cool guy.

+1
Bigbxmach23
Bigbxmach23

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi/wot Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:42 pm

i am not humping their legs. I just mention what I think of them. But W.e

Heidi/wot

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Soul4Sale wrote:we all realize you are going through puberty Heidi, but if you hump the leg of every person that applies we are never gonna get any recruits!!
lol!
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by haljah Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:51 pm

just saying that 3m after the applicant posted you were practically staking claim..... remember this forum is for the entire ssgs family.... that means unless someone you specifically talk to before they post... these applications are open to all three divisions..... let the higher officers discuss applications futures before you go out claiming or placing potential members....sure interview them hang out with them etc, but remember there are multiple personalities inside as well as other opinions.... alot of us have been around the gaming community for far longer than you as well have other experiences which allow us to evaluate people....

TLDR: SLOW DOWN heidi....

OP: Nice app....good attitude from the answers(thouroughly enjoyed the "reference") and from what lil of a convo we were able to have between battles.... +2
haljah
haljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea_Time Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Offtopic: Heidi, please give us a rundown of what you got from their interview. A +1 or -1 doesn't really help, but brief notes on what they said/how they behaved would be greatly appreciated by me, and probably by others.

On topic: App looks pretty decent, +1
Tea_Time
Tea_Time

http://ssgs.up-your.net/msg.forum?folder=inbox&mode=post&

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Heidi/wot wrote:i am not humping their legs. I just mention what I think of them. But W.e
Figuratively, not literally humping people's legs; you are.

Yoda
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by bucketofmayo Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:29 am

Heidi/wot wrote:I am. I was just interviewing him. +1 btw
And Mass has yet to interview him
bucketofmayo
bucketofmayo

Back to top Go down

Post by concep Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:01 am

Heidi is like a ravaging bear ATM :/
concep
concep

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi/wot Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 am

bucketofmayo wrote:
Heidi/wot wrote:I am. I was just interviewing him. +1 btw
And Mass has yet to interview him

Usually Mass_ is in the channel with me.

But at that time he was not. But he did come up and talk to Nimbus, Einntaz(Might put in an app) and kururocks with me.

Everyone acts like I do not take the officers into consideration. I do, i ask Mass_, and usually his answer is yes. I tell him everything that they say.

I would just like everyone to know that I am sorry if i am causing misconfusions with everything. I will only SAY I WANT HIM, when i recruit them(in a pub, wot forums, etc.)
But if I want him off our forums. I will message Gates, or mass. Most likely Mass_. Or if those guys are not on, i will wait.

If you have anything else you would want me to do. tell me.

Heidi/wot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjers Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Im going to stop pointing out the obvious.

Our application process is super fucked up.
Ninjers
Ninjers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Was that not obvious then? I'm confuzzled
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi/wot Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Tsupernami wrote:Was that not obvious then? I'm confuzzled

I believe the the obvious was that i should let the officers make the choice where someone goes.(BT, main or ssgs)

Heidi/wot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjers Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Heidi/wot wrote:
Tsupernami wrote:Was that not obvious then? I'm confuzzled

I believe the the obvious was that i should let the officers make the choice where someone goes.(BT, main or ssgs)

*sigh*
Ninjers
Ninjers

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi/wot Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:27 pm

I guess i was wrong.

Heidi/wot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostdeadman Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Heidi/wot wrote:I guess i was wrong.

Digging yourself a hole.
Lostdeadman
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

Post by concep Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Lostdeadman wrote:
Heidi/wot wrote:I guess i was wrong.

Digging yourself a hole.

lol!
concep
concep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next