SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters

+11
lamplight
Tea_Time
haljah
puppet_boy
Bigbxmach23
Soul4Sale
concep
Valefar
ipunchkittys
Heidi/wot
FriskyDingo_
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters - Page 2 Empty Re: FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters

Post by Valefar Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:46 pm

The application process is not about Heidi or power or roles, it's about the applicant; why the fuck it's become that over the last week or two is beyond me, but let's try and get it back to the applicant. If I was in the process of applying here, I would have left after the first few posts.

No more bullshit below this line
_________________________________________________________________________________________

OT: you say you love arty- which is your favorite? Just out of curiosity- it seems everyone likes/hates each for different reasons.
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters - Page 2 Empty Re: FriskyDingo_ Application, as honest as it is filled with letters

Post by FriskyDingo_ Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Hm well the object 212 is by far my favorite.
Object 212, SU8, 261. After i get the 155 i am sure it will be in there at some point.

With the 212 i had a 37% hit ratio. And i always loaded 50% ap rounds. So i destroyed the maus and E100. Not to mention i have one shot a Maus with the russian arty before. It was an epic match

FriskyDingo_

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea_Time Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:39 pm

HOW IS THE OBJECT 212 YOUR FAVORITE? I HATE THAT GODFORSAKEN BUS.
Tea_Time
Tea_Time

http://ssgs.up-your.net/msg.forum?folder=inbox&mode=post&

Back to top Go down

Post by FriskyDingo_ Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:44 pm

How could it not be my favorite tank? i went through the su-14 the 212 was a big improvement. The 212 uses the same game and so you should be naturally proficient with it. Personally that is why my hit rate was high. Not to mention loading an AP round that that? Punching a 203mm hole through a heavy tank in TD MODE is magical. Like going to disney and not becoming a child slave

FriskyDingo_

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea_Time Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:46 pm

But you miss half the time and you literally cannot move. T_T
Tea_Time
Tea_Time

Back to top Go down

Post by FriskyDingo_ Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:56 pm

D: If you don't use AP then it doesn't matter the splash is quite nice. Even then, i would like to say 100% crew, BiA, and Vents help a lot when coupled with a laying drive. Not sure why you don't like it, it should be a ray of sunshine. As for Speed. It is faster than the Su14. The only downside is being easily countered. Which the Space bar trick helps a bit

FriskyDingo_

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea_Time Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:22 am

Well I came from the S-51 and GW Panther so my expectations for mobility are probably too high.
Tea_Time
Tea_Time

Back to top Go down

Post by FriskyDingo_ Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:20 pm

They were far too high XD

FriskyDingo_

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:46 pm

I came from the hummel. So when I got the S-51, I found it seriously slow. Is the 212 even slower?
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea_Time Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Yep.

Imagine a T95 that's 4 times larger, and turns slower.
Tea_Time
Tea_Time

Back to top Go down

Post by FriskyDingo_ Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:47 pm

It's awesome... Nuff said Razz

FriskyDingo_

Back to top Go down

Post by concep Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:12 pm

get on the magic school bus YEAH ;D
concep
concep

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:36 pm

I look forward to it :/
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2