SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
joining app - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
joining app - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
joining app - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
joining app - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
joining app - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
joining app - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
joining app - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
joining app - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
joining app - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

joining app

+13
Smg Execution
BritishJesus
thehorn
machinegunmike
WW_Hero
Tsupernami
Valefar
Heidi/wot
bucketofmayo
puppet_boy
Lostdeadman
ipunchkittys
lordjohann67
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

joining app - Page 2 Empty Re: joining app

Post by lordjohann67 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Valefar wrote:
lordjohann67 wrote:although if you wont [get accepted] idgaf about joining
Then why, exactly, are you applying? I understand your post in Obrany's app- in fact, I completely agree with most of it. But then you drop this, "I don't really give a shit" attitude, and it's the only thing that bothered me. I don't know who Obrany is, I don't know who you are, and I don't really care about clan drama or relationships or what someone like you or any other online stranger thinks of me. I do care about the attitudes of people who are in this clan because they directly affect others' attitudes which, in turn, affect my enjoyment of gaming.

Just curious....

well. when i posted about it. i thought it was all blind rage to a guy you just happened to not like, and i don't like blind rage. i also don't want to be known as part of a group of people like that. i understand hes just a troll now. but at the moment what i was seeing was someone formerly from a opposing clan that might've badmouthed you guys. and i was seeing a lot of flame happening. why i said idgaf about joining. that is because, if you guys cant be rational towards someone and just go flame war them. i don't want to be part of that. hence the idgaf. however, the statement was only true if you could not think rationally about it and show proof of this guy's badmouthing you and why it was so bad. keep in mind i went in half cocked, not knowing why you hated the guy. reason being. lamplight went unanswered when he asked why you hated him. so i assumed i would get the same answer and assumed either they had good reason not to show it. or they didn't have any proof and were just blowing smoke out their arses. well i assumed the latter since they also refused to show obrany (who i at the time did not know was a troll.) who i thought deserved an answer. so i challenged them to be rational towards him. he sounded sincere. basically putting my joining this clan on the line to defend the guy.

to sum it all up i was saying. If you can not stop flaming him and continue to refuse to be gentlemen then i am not interested in joining this clan.

now that i know he is a troll. then i reprimand in this place only. flame only feeds trolls. if you act like a gentleman they get mad and will flame you. at that point you've won the argument. i like to use the Bible here. (not an exact quote) return hatefulness with kindness, for to do so is to pour burning ashes on their heads.
Examples:
Bronies. they counter trolling with kindness often. very effective Smile

also i didnt say {get accepted} i said {be polite and gentleman and stop flaming}

i hope that explains it well enough.

Last edited by lordjohann67 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left something out.)

lordjohann67

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostdeadman Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 pm

lordjohann67 wrote:
Valefar wrote:
lordjohann67 wrote:although if you wont [get accepted] idgaf about joining
Then why, exactly, are you applying? I understand your post in Obrany's app- in fact, I completely agree with most of it. But then you drop this, "I don't really give a shit" attitude, and it's the only thing that bothered me. I don't know who Obrany is, I don't know who you are, and I don't really care about clan drama or relationships or what someone like you or any other online stranger thinks of me. I do care about the attitudes of people who are in this clan because they directly affect others' attitudes which, in turn, affect my enjoyment of gaming.

Just curious....

well. when i posted about it. i thought it was all blind rage to a guy you just happened to not like, and i don't like blind rage. i also don't want to be known as part of a group of people like that. i understand hes just a troll now. but at the moment what i was seeing was someone formerly from a opposing clan that might've badmouthed you guys. and i was seeing a lot of flame happening. why i said idgaf about joining. that is because, if you guys cant be rational towards someone and just go flame war them. i don't want to be part of that. hence the idgaf. however, the statement was only true if you could not think rationally about it and show proof of this guy's badmouthing you and why it was so bad. keep in mind i went in half cocked, not knowing why you hated the guy. reason being. lamplight went unanswered when he asked why you hated him. so i assumed i would get the same answer and assumed either they had good reason not to show it. or they didn't have any proof and were just blowing smoke out their arses. well i assumed the latter since they also refused to show obrany (who i at the time did not know was a troll.) who i thought deserved an answer. so i challenged them to be rational towards him. he sounded sincere. basically putting my joining this clan on the line to defend the guy.

to sum it all up i was saying. If you can not stop flaming him and continue to refuse to be gentlemen then i am not interested in joining this clan.

now that i know he is a troll. then i reprimand in this place only. flame only feeds trolls. if you act like a gentleman they get mad and will flame you. at that point you've won the argument. i like to use the Bible here. (not an exact quote) return hatefulness with kindness, for to do so is to pour burning ashes on their heads.
Examples:
Bronies. they counter trolling with kindness often. very effective Smile

also i didnt say {get accepted} i said {be polite and gentleman and stop flaming}

i hope that explains it well enough.

I understand how you might feel seeing what was said to Obrany without actually knowing him. But before criticizing us for telling the guy to get off our forums. It might help to get a little of the back story. Yes, he is a troll. That much is obvious. Ignoring all that, he was kicked from ssgs for a good reason. He was a general annoyance from what I remember, he wasn't a good leader for DTF when we had them as a division, eventually contributing to it being disbanded, and he caused problems with other members which none of us really needed.

Even after doing all that he goes on to join JDAM and say crap about SSGS on the WoT forums for months. I'm sure you could tell from how we were reacting to him that none of us wanted him back in SSGS.
Lostdeadman
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

Post by bucketofmayo Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:24 am

Nope
bucketofmayo
bucketofmayo

Back to top Go down

Post by Smg Execution Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:28 am

bucketofmayo wrote:Nope
Smg Execution
Smg Execution

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:09 am

With you recent posts Johann, I'm no longer interested.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:12 am

What'd I miss? Short version.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:54 am

His post in branys app
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by lordjohann67 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:31 am

i posted a long post in obrany's app defending him because , in my ignorance, i saw what looked like a flame/hate fest. so i said calm the fuck down. after obrany's position was later explained to me, most of that post became irrelevant.

basically i went in half-cocked. as deadman said. even though my reasoning was that if i asked i probably wouldn't get an answer anyways. and from my experience most of the time on the internet people who refuse to show proof but claim to have it tend to be blowing smoke out their arses.

i will apologize for defending the troll.

as for the not giving a fuck about joining part. that was if you could not sit down and be gentlemen about it. this became irrelevant when i found out obrany was a troll.

to tsupernami and mayo, i don't quite understand the jyst of what either of you are saying.

lordjohann67

Back to top Go down

Post by Smg Execution Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 am

lordjohann67 wrote:i posted a long post in obrany's app defending him because , in my ignorance, i saw what looked like a flame/hate fest. so i said calm the fuck down.

Exactly What I have a problem with, you're attacking us on OUR FORUM before you even know the situation. Not interested in this kind of attitude. You should have realized that this, being a clan forum, we're not just being internet trolls, we have a legit problem with someone and are going to call him out on it on, (once again) OUR FORUM. As an applicant, you had no right to even post in defense of some (To you) random guy when he is a legitimate nuisance . Thus, Do Not Want.
Smg Execution
Smg Execution

Back to top Go down

Post by lordjohann67 Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:04 pm

Smg Execution wrote:
lordjohann67 wrote:i posted a long post in obrany's app defending him because , in my ignorance, i saw what looked like a flame/hate fest. so i said calm the fuck down.

Exactly What I have a problem with, you're attacking us on OUR FORUM before you even know the situation. Not interested in this kind of attitude. You should have realized that this, being a clan forum, we're not just being internet trolls, we have a legit problem with someone and are going to call him out on it on, (once again) OUR FORUM. As an applicant, you had no right to even post in defense of some (To you) random guy when he is a legitimate nuisance . Thus, Do Not Want.

so you will ignore the reasoning behind not knowing? besides. i give everyone the benefit of the doubt. and.
I've seen this for clans with other games all the time. i saw you attacking someone. i defended them. if you don't want me to defend people who i think are being unfairly treated. more power to you. and if you don't want me in this clan. more power to you. its not mine to decide whether i get into the clan or not.

aside from this

i acknowledged that i probably didn't have a right to say anything. and you once again ignore the fact.

i didn't know he was a legit nuisance. and if i had asked i would've met the same response as lamplight and obrany >.>. I've said that three times. you cant blame me for blindly defending a guy when it is proper to assume i would not be able to obtain any back story to this. again. my main attack was that on YOUR FORUM you should act like gentlemen. and furthermore. so i am truly sorry for being a rando guy with a sense of justice, and if you do not wish me to be in this clan, i will not force myself into it.

and if the administration does not want me here. feel free to close the thread, with that, determining upon whether or not the thread is closed, i bid you adieu for now, whether we meet again with em i nan opposing clan, or if i may be able to join, simply adieu for now.

lordjohann67

Back to top Go down

Post by leonidesalinas Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:22 pm

boy... we are having a helluva time pointing potential members to the door aren't we?
leonidesalinas
leonidesalinas

Back to top Go down

Post by bucketofmayo Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Simple: Obrany's situation was warranted; Your post is remniscent of loose cannons. We don't need that here. End of story.
bucketofmayo
bucketofmayo

Back to top Go down

Post by lordjohann67 Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:20 pm

i ahte to come back after i said adieu. but i need to point someething out to you mayo.
as you seem to have refused to see it the three? times ive said ti already.

i will make it simple.
the caps is not to see as anger, but to catch your attention.

NO MATTER HOW WARRANTED YOU ARE. YOU REFUSED TO GIVE YOUR WARRANT.

im going to be majoring in criminal justice. in any court of law. you would have to show warrant for anything. it doesn't matter whether or not its warranted if you refuse to show it. so forgive me for thinking the way i was born to think. with that. i hope i can say adieu. i will not respond to any further criticism since i feel my posts have properly explained everything up to this point. the rest is in how you interpret it.

lordjohann67

Back to top Go down

Post by Smg Execution Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Can we get a lock please? This is fucking ridiculous...
Smg Execution
Smg Execution

Back to top Go down

Post by bucketofmayo Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:32 pm

im going to be majoring in criminal justice
God help America
NO MATTER HOW WARRANTED YOU ARE. YOU REFUSED TO GIVE YOUR WARRANT.
Oh Lawl'd, this doesn't even begin to make sense in context. Yeah, I can see this ending with great warrant, provided the meaning doesn't fly in loopholes.

But I'll just wrap it before Vale locks it up.
Motion to close case?
bucketofmayo
bucketofmayo

Back to top Go down

Post by Smg Execution Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Motion Carried.

Court Dismissed.
Smg Execution
Smg Execution

Back to top Go down

Post by ToFuSmurF Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:16 pm

joining app - Page 2 Phoenix-wright-objection
ToFuSmurF
ToFuSmurF

Back to top Go down

Post by killerbuck13 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:41 am

SSGS, the clan with THE HARDEST application process, garunteed Smile
killerbuck13
killerbuck13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:56 am

parkerparkerm wrote:SSGS, the clan with THE HARDEST application process, garunteed Smile
For a moron or someone with a massive ego.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:59 am

Retardation reaches new heights.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down