SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Jordan81 Recruitment Application EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Jordan81 Recruitment Application EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Jordan81 Recruitment Application EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Jordan81 Recruitment Application EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Jordan81 Recruitment Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Jordan81 Recruitment Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Jordan81 Recruitment Application EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Jordan81 Recruitment Application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Jordan81 Recruitment Application EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Jordan81 Recruitment Application

+7
Heidi/wot
Valefar
ernee414
DarrikVkir
tainteddoughnut
Deadweight
Jordan81
11 posters

Go down

Jordan81 Recruitment Application Empty Jordan81 Recruitment Application

Post by Jordan81 Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: World of Tanks
In Game Account(s): Jordan81
Previous Clans: =STOMP=
Reasons why you left those groups: My clan transferred to SEA. Time zones didn't match up for me.
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: My favorites would be a tie between my T95, T110E3, Tinkerbell, JagTiger, BatShit, and Type 59. I enjoy playing TDs overall, but I also like the hit and run aspect of mediums. My top tanks are T110E3, JagTiger, Maus, IS-7, Object 261 (arty), and BatShit. My next grind is towards the Object 263 (Tier X Rusky TD).
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: Pretty much anywhere except my heart. I'm saving that for the woman of my dreams. Till then though, everything else is fair game. Wow, on a scale of 1 to gay.....that was pretty gay. Oh well, tickles and giggles for everybody.
If you could be an animal, what would you be?: Penguin. Is there any other answer?
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: Fondle myself. Moving briefly to nipples, than back to schlong. Back and forth, back and forth.....yeah......tell me about your day..........
What makes you want to join SSGS?: I've ran into you before on the battlefield. You seem to be straight up enough. My friend Ernee is joining ya'lls to. I pretty much follow him around the interwebs. I'm the snake to his mongoose.....or the mongoose to his snake.....either way, I don't know animals. Anyway, I'm looking for a clan that is a mix of serious and fun that is ready to crack down and make some serious plunder once CW rolls around again.
Previous Clan Wars experience?: I've played in several matches. In my previous clan, due to time zone issues, that usually meant only 7 of us would show up for the fight. Than we'd show up and get punched in the dick and call it a day.
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: Great overall battlefield experience. I've been playing WOT hardcore since about the 2nd week it came out. I'm a pretty decent player and have the 54% pub win rate to prove it. That's with 99.9% of my battles in pub, not battalion play. This is mainly because I platoon up with Ernee and we make nubs cry. So I'm definetely aware of the rape that can happen when you platoon up with decent m8s and play serious. But I'm not so hardcore I don't enjoy busting out a Leeroy Jenkins, or seeing who can jump their tank of the cliff the farthest just for giggles. I have a 50+ an hour/week job that while most of my pay goes to house payment, I do have some free income every now and again to help invest in TS or website payments. I'm an amiable kind of guy that can play with anyone when time permits. I'm going back to school online which takes up about 2-3 hours of my time every night, but I'm available pretty much anyday after 6pm EST. Above all, I'd describe myself as a born again Christian who beleives in witnessing, not preaching. That means the only thing I'm a stickler on is blasphemy. I don't like hearing it, it's bad karma. This also means that I'm open to listening to a problem you need to talk through. I'm no Dr. Phil, but if you're looking for an objective, no bs opinion on some problem you're having in life, I'm available to listen and provide what little insight 31 years on this tiny little insignificant spec of a planet has given me. Look forward to tanking with you all. Heidi is my agent, so contract negotiations go through him.

Jordan81

Back to top Go down

Jordan81 Recruitment Application Empty Additional Info

Post by Jordan81 Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:07 pm

I live in Northwest Ohio. I'm a bit of a gun nut. However, for any BATF folks reading, all my guns were recently lost in a freak boating accident, so if you show up at my house you won't find any. I enjoy gaming as my primary past time. However I like to skeet shoot, bowl, spoil my neice and nephew, and ditch rat in my spare time. Ditch ratting is when a few freinds and I lock and load and walk around drainage ditches shooting vermin to assist local farmers. This usually entails ground hogs, muskarats and raccoons and any other crop destroying vermin we come across. I also enjoy helping my cousin at his finishing barns. He raises pigs and occasionally due to illness or genetic disposition he needs to euthanize a dozen or so. I feel bad for them, but lighting up a bunch of pigs with an AK-47 makes a dang good video. I'm hoping to post a few with this new camera I've bought.

Anyways. Questions, comments, snide remarks? Looking forward to hearing from ya'll.

Jordan81

Back to top Go down

Jordan81 Recruitment Application Empty Re: Jordan81 Recruitment Application

Post by Deadweight Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:15 pm

That sounds really cool.

Do you play Eve?
Deadweight
Deadweight

Back to top Go down

Post by tainteddoughnut Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Jordan81 wrote:Games you're interested in joining SSGS: World of Tanks
Above all, I'd describe myself as a born again Christian who beleives in witnessing, not preaching. That means the only thing I'm a stickler on is blasphemy. I don't like hearing it, it's bad karma.
More or less Bad Karma than killing people of my religion in fire for thousands of years? Sorry - over 9000 for already getting in my face about religion.
tainteddoughnut
tainteddoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrikVkir Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:39 pm

As long as you don't try to yell at me for using 'God's name in vain in teamspeak... you can be a stickler in your head all you want Smile

DarrikVkir

Back to top Go down

Post by ernee414 Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:19 pm

He conveniently left out the part where after he's done paying for the house, the rest of his paycheck goes to hookers and blow.

ernee414

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan81 Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:20 pm

tainteddoughnut wrote:
Jordan81 wrote:Games you're interested in joining SSGS: World of Tanks
Above all, I'd describe myself as a born again Christian who beleives in witnessing, not preaching. That means the only thing I'm a stickler on is blasphemy. I don't like hearing it, it's bad karma.
More or less Bad Karma than killing people of my religion in fire for thousands of years? Sorry - over 9000 for already getting in my face about religion.

Which religion would that be? Or are you talking about the violence between Christians and Muslims?

Jordan81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan81 Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:23 pm

DarrikVkir wrote:
As long as you don't try to yell at me for using 'God's name in vain in teamspeak... you can be a stickler in your head all you want Smile

Nope. Can't control what you say. I'll generally ask politely, than I'll leave. It's just one of those things that bugs me. As a substitute, take my name in vain, say JorDammit. The more you get to know me, the more you might like it. cheers

Jordan81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan81 Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:25 pm

Deadweight wrote:That sounds really cool.

Do you play Eve?

I am currently thinking about getting back into EVE. But I really can't afford to have another game taking time away right now. But I won't say never. If you want, I have an old guild m8 who is an Eve-aholic. Currently runs like, 5 accounts and deals in billions of ISK.

Jordan81

Back to top Go down

Post by tainteddoughnut Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:39 pm

I'm a Wiccan or Witch take your pick on term. Either way witch burning and lets not forget Bush attempting to make the act of being a Wiccan illegal in the US military in which I did serve and was denied religious access. So yeah anyone thats gonna get touchy about Christianity is gonna rub me the wrong way. Christianity has cost me a lot for refusing to conform to it.
tainteddoughnut
tainteddoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Yeah- we don't allow religious or political topics on our forums, and anything that rubs you the wrong way on TS is easy to deal with: leave the channel. Glad that's ironed out.

Hop on TS and platoon with some people Smile
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan81 Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:29 pm

tainteddoughnut wrote:I'm a Wiccan or Witch take your pick on term. Either way witch burning and lets not forget Bush attempting to make the act of being a Wiccan illegal in the US military in which I did serve and was denied religious access. So yeah anyone thats gonna get touchy about Christianity is gonna rub me the wrong way. Christianity has cost me a lot for refusing to conform to it.

Interesting. Never met one before. Would like to hear about it sometime. Per my beleifs though, don't lot me in with Crusaders or West Boro Baptist Church people. There are many perversions of Christianity. A lot of times it comes out as Jews Vs. Chrisitan Vs. Muslims etc. I prefer to think of those types of wars as wrong vs. wrong. Anyways, in all serious, I would like to hear about it sometime and I ove you and want to sleep with you.....cause I'm a whore and that's what whores do.

Anyway, per Valefore, I'll ixnay on the Religious topics and focus on what I came here to do.....tank like a tank.....or a boss.....or the middle aged fatty that I am.

Jordan81

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi/wot Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:33 pm

+3 for me, he is a good player, has good tanks and is a nice guy.
I would really like him for BT if possible. But it is not my decision.

Heidi/wot

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeidiWOTCONQUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by haljah Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:52 pm

OMG double posts......

on the app itself:nice to see someone with a sense of a life and a perspective that is well beyond puberty in an app finally.... i was beginning to think all that was left in tanks were prepubescent teenagers whose balls have yet to drop thus the constant whining in pubs. +1

on the religion note: keep it low key and good to know your not a westboro cuz if you were id go thru your ass sideways and rip your throat down and out... them guys have rubbed me the wrong way MULTIPLE times in the past with their protests of my brothers in arms memorials and funerals (1 of which was my own bradley drivers memorial)....

haljah
haljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi/wot Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:53 pm

In BT, Confirmed by Mass_ and myself.
Vale he needs green

Heidi/wot

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeidiWOTCONQUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadweight Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:19 pm

500 mil isk entrance fee
Deadweight
Deadweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan81 Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Deadweight wrote:500 mil isk entrance fee

I don't have the ISK on hand, but I do have some fully researched Original Titan Blueprints if you're interested.

Jordan81

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:31 pm

ernee414 wrote:He conveniently left out the part where after he's done paying for the house, the rest of his paycheck goes to hookers and blow.
*Gasp*

Also, nice App.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by potatum Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:37 pm

I am highly interested in titan BPOs
potatum
potatum

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea_Time Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Hook me up with those blueprints. Just let me make a trial account, download the game, and then disappear when my trial expires just to piss Deadie off.

<3.
Tea_Time
Tea_Time

http://ssgs.up-your.net/msg.forum?folder=inbox&mode=post&

Back to top Go down

Post by potatum Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Tea_Time wrote:Hook me up with those blueprints. Just let me make a trial account, download the game, and then disappear when my trial expires just to piss Deadie off.

<3.

i could give you a 21 day trial if you want
potatum
potatum

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea_Time Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Last time I played the trial, I was amused by my pink ships (note: artifacting) for about 2 hours before I uninstalled the game.

I'd probably be more interested if I spent a day researching it, but I'm really too lazy to do that.

OT: Just kidding! Just wanted to officialize this thread hijack.
Tea_Time
Tea_Time

http://ssgs.up-your.net/msg.forum?folder=inbox&mode=post&

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan81 Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Wish I had the actual prints. I haven't played the game for.....wow, sinc the first one came out. Played for like a week than got roped back into clan warring on Counter Strike. Lost a lotta good years to Counter Strike. Never made a good enough team to go CEVO, but did pew pew with a few gents and at the height of my CSS days made CAL Main before CAL disappeared for good.

Right now the only space game I'm really into is Albion Prelude. I'm playing that a little once in a while. But I'm not huge into massive space shooters. I probably won't ever be unless they come out with Tie Fighter and X-Wing again......fingers crossed.

Jordan81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down