SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
HT Recruitment EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
HT Recruitment EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
HT Recruitment EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
HT Recruitment EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
HT Recruitment EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
HT Recruitment EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
HT Recruitment EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
HT Recruitment EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
HT Recruitment EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HT Recruitment

+4
NordicRose
lamplight
callmeguilty
pineappIes
8 posters

Go down

HT Recruitment Empty HT Recruitment

Post by pineappIes Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:21 am

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:
_SOB_, believe I spent about 2-3 months in

Reasons why you left those groups:
SOB was a fun little group of friends, which we did specialize in tournaments and made open league qualifiers however just recently, SOB merged with the clan PRTSN, which pretty much split the clan into two. half of the members went to PRTSN and the remaining went to their sub clan. Ever since then i've just been solo here.

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Ive met XFalcon and briefly talked to death shadows 

Have you been on our TS previously?
yes, im on it everyday for the most part ( im a potato )...sometimes

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle and Win % for each:
IS-7 = 50% and damage per battle, 1774 average damage | FV215b 183 = 38% ( bad start ) and damage per battles, 1907 average damage.

What CLASS of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? 
Ive had alot of experience in heavy tanks. When my second account was unbanned back in 2012 I would always play heavy tanks. Pretty much all I used to play and now ever since then I've learned many things about this game to help improve my game performance. So from that I would say heavy tanks are the best category for me.

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature: 
HT Recruitment Signature
i know the stats look like shit but in my opinion W/R isnt based personally, its more team based and i always get team members in pubs that try to play wot with their feet. Im trying my hardest right now to bring my win8 up so i dont look like shit as much. i want my stats to be blue or purple so when they see me in a lobby they shit themselves. but on a serious note im working my ass off to bring my win8 so my stats are good.

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?
everyday (lol) depending on the time, Im pretty much online alot considering its summer, however school is starting back up and I gotta focus on that too. However this game is very fun to play for fun and the competitive aspect so I'll always be on everyday, just when school starts back up Ill be on less hours than I normally would.

What time zone do you currently reside in?
pacific 

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?
I believe that this clan will be one of the top teams in the future and I want to be apart of this team when it happens. Which will of course consist of me platooning or training with some members which also adds in the community aspect and meeting new people which is always nice. Also I've played video games for awhile and I like playing competitively while also having fun doing it which is why I think this clan suits me well. The fact that this will allow me to make new friends if the very good part, I've always been wanting to join the competitive side of WoT and I think this could be my chance to prove myself.

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? 
no, I have not but I want to change that.                                                                              im a toaster

What are your ambitions as a member?
My ambitions as a member is to use myself to the best of my abilities and to prove myself to other people that im not horrible lol. I also want to meet everyone in the clan and when someone wants to platoon but has no one that I would be there. Pretty much I just want to be the support in a way, for example when someone needs help on something that they would be able to rely on me to finish that duty. which also applies to commands.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a PERSON are you? 
well people often refer to me as a potato. but realistically I am the type of person you can trust with things and im generally an open person. Im really easy to talk to and once you get to know me im a really chilled back person just trying to enjoy the game with some friends. Ive been indoors alot playing this game however now that summers coming to an end i gotta go from potato to baked potato and go outside alot more :3 i enjoy long walks on the beach and food

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:
i would want to be a bird maybe a pigeon, i want to fly around in the sky and shit on people

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
idiot is not a nice word, call them an elephant

aprovedd has a balloon fetish
( i was in SOB with him )
pineappIes
pineappIes

Back to top Go down

HT Recruitment Empty Re: HT Recruitment

Post by callmeguilty Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:24 pm

+1 for app, but doesn't fit HTs Requirements. Best to go to MITS for now until he gets his stats up.
callmeguilty
callmeguilty

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:25 pm

I love the effort you put into the App. Always great to see. 

However, you do not currently meet the minimum Statistical requirements for HT. I would love bring you into MITS, our Training Division until you can raise your stats to the level we are looking for if that would be something you are interested in.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:51 pm

Some clear amount of effort was put into this, but there are some baseline problems from my view point. 

WR is not a measure of teams as you say. No WR determines how often you can carry a game to win. That is, I believe to be the only way to get past 52% solo. Carry, and WR will measure your ability to carry. As such, I believe you to be wrong on your explanation for your WR. 

I would also love to know how you can describe themselves as laid back, and yet chooses a pigeon....to deliberately shit on people. As your animal. Those two things do not mix with each other. You cannot be laid back, and shitting on people because shitting on them ( literally ) makes you an asshole, and not laid back at all. 

Finally you wan't to prove that your not average. You wan't to do that in HT. Well, here is your other options.
HT Recruitment Emblem_64x64 HT Recruitment Emblem_64x64
MITS        SSGS2

Tournys    Casual

Choose one, and prove yourself there by fighting the hords of pubs, or in tournys with MITS, and drag your WN8 up.

IF your WN8 goes up, WR usually comes with it at some pace. ( Source WoTlabs.net )
NordicRose
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:08 am

Gud app
+1 for MITS/SSGS2 until you are ready

Also on the topic of Win Rate, just ignore it. Big tip: Better WN8 = Better WR

If you want to get better, then get better and not worry about the teams or Winning. Because once you focus more on what your doing, and become more effective, you will start to carry matches more and more. The WR will just come in time.

gl Very Happy
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by shadistic Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:18 am

Proto, the pigeons are like that because they don't give a fuck.

Pine, you say you like food... do I need to guess what your favorite food is?
Don't worry about whether or not you'll eventually the WN8 requirements: even Lethal joined HT with an underperforming metric, and it doubled after a few months.

shadistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:45 pm

shadistic wrote:Proto, the pigeons are like that because they don't give a fuck.

Pine, you say you like food... do I need to guess what your favorite food is?
Don't worry about whether or not you'll eventually the WN8 requirements: even Lethal joined HT with an underperforming metric, and it doubled after a few months.
I used to be so bad lol
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by Approvedd Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Fuck you Pineapples, I don't have a balloon fetish.
Approvedd
Approvedd

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrikVkir Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:27 am

Applicant is in DICER.  Closing thread.

DarrikVkir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down