SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
JBARR's Application EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
JBARR's Application EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
JBARR's Application EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
JBARR's Application EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
JBARR's Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
JBARR's Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
JBARR's Application EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
JBARR's Application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
JBARR's Application EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

JBARR's Application

+3
tainteddoughnut
Lostdeadman
JBARR
7 posters

Go down

JBARR's Application Empty JBARR's Application

Post by JBARR Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: WOT / Mech Warrior Online (when its been out a while)
In Game Account(s):
JBARR
Previous Clans:
None pertinent, 3 or 4 years ago I was in Mad Irishmen on CS:S di a few CAL-O matches as a fill in.
Reasons why you left those groups:
Joined the navy was stationed in Yokosuka, Japan. Spent my free time playing DnD (3.5 ONLY! Down with the 4.0rs!!) And they were pretty much a dead clan by the time I left anyways.
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:
Well that’s favorite is kind of a hard but a well lubed one. It would be between the KV-1, T-50, and the M18. As to top tier well I have been very passive on grinding, and don’t do the premium thing although I have thought about it. So my top tier is the Hellcat. I play for fun, and like switching it up so I sold tanks too often when I would get bored with them. But I am currently grinding my KV-1 and T-50 for crew to start the KV-1s (heading towards the IS-7) and T-50-2 off on the right foot. And I’m working towards the T110 TDs.
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you:
I will answer that with a couple of questions. 1. Do you prefer death by anal bleeding, or castration? 2. Do you prefer 9mm or 5.56. Cause those would be the possible responses based on weather or not my wife agreed. Very Happy
If you could be an animal, what would you be?:
Hmmmmmm. Most likely a Timber Wolf, because the extreme devotion to the pack and the unreserved brutality only bridled by the instinct to survive.
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:
Probably third party call him to a fantasy hotline and charge it to his phone number, then hang up and go play tanks. (I work afternoons and midnights… so I sleep in the day.)
What makes you want to join SSGS?:
Well, saw the YT videos, joined the forums to figure out if I knew gates from my old CS:S days, and decided… Hey, why not try to join, it could only help me be a better player, and from the sound of the vids you guys have a lot of fun too, so it is a 2 birds 1 stone thing I guess.
Previous Clan Wars experience?: None, though I like scouting in medium tank companies, and the occasional TD in them.

BTW I am a multi sport shooter. And carry every minute I am awake so if you ever hear a gunshot over my mic, yes it was most likely real.
JBARR's Application 2012-05-10_13-01-51_61

JBARR

Back to top Go down

JBARR's Application Empty Re: JBARR's Application

Post by Lostdeadman Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:55 pm

I felt the same about the premium account at first but if you have the money it's only like $15 a month for premium. You really see a difference when you get around tier 8-9 when tanks start getting really expensive to maintain and the exp costs for the next tank being 150k+.
Lostdeadman
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

Post by JBARR Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Yea, thats what im thinking I will do.

JBARR

Back to top Go down

Post by tainteddoughnut Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:29 am

JBARR wrote:
Reasons why you left those groups:
Joined the navy was stationed in Yokosuka, Japan. Spent my free time playing DnD (3.5 ONLY! Down with the 4.0rs!!)
JBARR's Application 2012-05-10_13-01-51_61

Meh it was all down hill after 2nd edition.
But I have to give mandatory fellow navy +1
And not bad on the firearms. My favorites from my home arsenal are the H+K USP .45 and The Henry Goldenboy..just something about Lever Action.
tainteddoughnut
tainteddoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by JBARR Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Haha, yea I almost went for the USP but the CZ 75 just feels so good in the hand. And my henry 30-30 is my deer hunting gun.

JBARR

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadweight Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:55 am

Til you already pay ~ 35-45 a month for 3 eve accounts..

Anyways, do you play Eve?!
Deadweight
Deadweight

Back to top Go down

Post by JBARR Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Nope, Dont play eve. I stick to FPS/ Mechanical type games now. I get way too addicted to MMORPGS... When I got back from Japan I would get maybe 1 hour of sleep a night... Not good when youve got a pregnate wife, and no job. LOL

JBARR

Back to top Go down

Post by JBARR Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Well TS3 hasent helped me any. Mad afraid Very Happy

JBARR

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostdeadman Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Once in TS just catch up to Gates and let him know you're an applicant. Once you do that you're pretty much in/out so...yeah.
Lostdeadman
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:20 am

Well, since you're going to 3, just ask any officer that's on TS to send you tags, you're good to go.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBARR Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:00 am

HAHA I was joking. But it worked... cant complain.

JBARR

Back to top Go down

JBARR's Application Empty Definate +2 for Third Division (I've/will platoon w/ fellow ex-squid some more) !

Post by SiegfriedJr Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Several non-Premium players in Third (such as Grimwolf whos platooned w/ us) who are parents w/young kids and aren't able to spend (just accrew exp. @ 2/3rds rate). When looking to aquire future possible premium (account[6 mo] &/or moderate vehicle (a.k.a. credit earner varity) I hope the more experienced soldiers will guide him , if requested ! Others like British Jesus/Dapristic(?) and perhaps future self are avid fans of MechWarrior too ! Laughing
SiegfriedJr
SiegfriedJr

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:20 am

SiegfriedJr wrote:Several non-Premium players in Third (such as Grimwolf whos platooned w/ us) who are parents w/young kids and aren't able to spend (just accrew exp. @ 2/3rds rate). When looking to aquire future possible premium (account[6 mo] &/or moderate vehicle (a.k.a. credit earner varity) I hope the more experienced soldiers will guide him , if requested ! Others like British Jesus/Dapristic(?) and perhaps future self are avid fans of MechWarrior too ! Laughing
English plox. I got the message but it hurt my poor little head.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down