SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application For ssgs2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application For ssgs2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application For ssgs2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application For ssgs2 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application For ssgs2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application For ssgs2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application For ssgs2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application For ssgs2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application For ssgs2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application For ssgs2

+9
FAILZORD
Tsupernami
Parckie
Shako62
tombell
Gates
Shaked0wn
JoeyDominick
Lostdeadman
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application For ssgs2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Application For ssgs2

Post by DarrikVkir Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:20 am

This app is significantly less off-topic in comparison to our most compatible applicants.  -1

DarrikVkir

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterEliteTankDestroyer Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:29 pm

lol its cool guys. Was looking for an organised clan with cool people in it who also have good knowledge in the game. See this is the 1st time for me doing anything like this but all i know is what my eyes tell me. 
To put it blatantly i played against ssgs in tc and I killed quite a few and won the game for us. I could throw the hey my stats arent great and wave it in peoples faces bullcrap but if this is the only the way to analyse someones performance I'm definately in the wrong place. I've attend here, TS, asked for a trial, been quite patient through this process. But if this was a career for me like a job and i walked into this business, i'd be questioning already and im sure anyone else would. 
I always walk into a business thinking omg these guys are gunna be so pro at organising and knowing about there job, 2 days in im like wow. really lol. I've seen alot in many years in life. 
So all up i care not for stats, websites, promotions and the rest. I'm here to play WOT and looking for basically elite players who will see me for how i play. If I cant find it here then please direct me to where I can find. thanks guys

MasterEliteTankDestroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardmind Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:59 pm

All right, since you say you're clearly a good player with sound tactical judgement, there's something that's been bothering me. I hope you remember this game. (Darnit, I can't attach images or post them!)

The setting is Siegfried line. Your team has engaged at the left side of the town, where you are on the right side with a Centurion I being your only company and assistance. You move towards the arc, in the centre of town. The far right side of town is completely unguarded, and an AMX 13 90 has already been spotted. A minute later, the AMX 13 90 and a BatChat unload into you, whereupon you shoot only once during the entire game, and that is into the Centurion I who has taken off half of the AMX 13's HP. In chat, you said you "had to shoot your ally for not supporting". This is the only shot you fired in that entire match, even though there was an exposed Bat-Châtillon and AMX 13 90 in the vicinity as well.

At what point did you consider your movement advantageous, as you full well knew you were moving into an area where there were no allies surrounding you, and you moved into an unsecured area where the presence of enemy tanks was still suspect? Moreover, the flank from which you were attacked (far right side of the map) was unprotected and it would be easy for anyone with some guts to move there and shoot you. I cannot agree that the movement there displayed soundness of mind and tactical ingenuity.

Moreover, you fired into your ally rather than prioritising the threats to your health, which could have effected the destruction of the AMX 13 75 and reduced the count of enemies by one, thereby increasing your team's odds of winning. Why did you consider firing into the only ally supporting you to be of greater value than shooting any of the enemy tanks?

Shardmind

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterEliteTankDestroyer Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:15 pm

If i was in this situation, I would back out of the current position, get cover and assist centurion where i could. You didnt mention which tank i would be in for this example but id supect it would be a heavy as thats what i mostly have. 
If i was full health id even be a meat sheild if required until cent was in cover. As bats and amx are auto loaders the quickest we are behind cover the better. Id ask for snipers to help and evn get some others assistance. You said why would you go there without help, well who was to know there would be quick firers there or anyone at all. Some has to support the west flank no use leaving it open because i dont have support. I wouldnt shoot my only support. Id be shooting the idiots who dont look at maps. Id actually be more concern about helping the flank rather then shooting them. its my only help. The problem is the idiot lemmings who went the other way

MasterEliteTankDestroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:21 pm

MasterEliteTankDestroyer wrote:lol its cool guys. Was looking for an organised clan with cool people in it who also have good knowledge in the game. See this is the 1st time for me doing anything like this but all i know is what my eyes tell me. 
To put it blatantly i played against ssgs in tc and I killed quite a few and won the game for us. I could throw the hey my stats arent great and wave it in peoples faces bullcrap but if this is the only the way to analyse someones performance I'm definately in the wrong place. I've attend here, TS, asked for a trial, been quite patient through this process. But if this was a career for me like a job and i walked into this business, i'd be questioning already and im sure anyone else would. 
I always walk into a business thinking omg these guys are gunna be so pro at organising and knowing about there job, 2 days in im like wow. really lol. I've seen alot in many years in life. 
So all up i care not for stats, websites, promotions and the rest. I'm here to play WOT and looking for basically elite players who will see me for how i play. If I cant find it here then please direct me to where I can find. thanks guys

Well unfortunately in top tier clans, stats, strats, and good players make the world go round.

Imagine walking into a high ranking law firm and saying "look dudes, even though im fresh outta highschool, I know what im doing. just trust me." To put it blatantly, youd be laughed at and shown the nearest Burger King and told to try there. You have to have credentials, and in WOT, those are stats. Yes they may not be everything, and might be able to be manipulated, bu to a certain extent they tell a true tale. 

In order to even be on the map, you have to be better than ALOT of clans. Not sure how many landing zones there are, but for every landing zone, theres about 15-20 clans that are attempting to win that landing. you have to be better than them and that requires organisation and dedication. Sure you may have wrecked an SSGS TC. They mightve been trying out a new strat, or running a new Caller. Or they mightve just played like ass. But when you come in here in deep red stats and talk like you have something to teach people(besides the quickest way to die in every map) and expect to be taken seriously, youre acting silly. Maybe Gentlemen Gaming isnt for you. In that case best of luck, and you could always try ARMED or IOC. you seem to be about right for them.
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterEliteTankDestroyer Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:34 pm

as I said you cannot judge on a forum alone. Seems you can here. Okay seems i cant even get through here by my resume. Only wanted to be trialed. Wasnt asking for much. I wont continue thread.

MasterEliteTankDestroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Havent seen you on the TS at all.
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterEliteTankDestroyer Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:28 pm

i was on before in recruit section. Hey im sure you can all see this for what it is but this all seems very hostile. Im a nice dude looking for a cool clan. All ive got is judged., put down and somewhat insulted. I didnt want any dramas and i didnt say anything bad. I have good and bad games but when i run pubs for 18 hrs straight. i do tend to go a bit insane and drive off cliffs etc. it happens. I ran a plat today with some guys and just woke up. My computer decided to overheat for some unknown reason so one game i drove into the water drowning from ping or something. it rarely happens. but hey shit happens. It probably made me look bad too. 
I come in here trying to find welcome open friends and spent alot of time trying to do so. It didnt succeed. So yes unfortunate things happen and id prefer online to be without dramas thanks. 
I thought going for ssgs2 meant learning from you guys not hey ur expect to have massively high stats. If i dont, teach me, dont throw someone to the kerb you could be missing out on a good player. Its only ssgs2 not clan wars. I cant see how can all judge on me alone for stats, i stuff around, i shoot random stuff even leave low tiers ingame cause its driving me insane to grind them. I dont wish to be judged badly here in a discussion room. Theres enough of it out there in real life.

MasterEliteTankDestroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:05 pm

I apologize for the hostility. Just come into TS and we can talk more.
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked0wn Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Well that's an honest response man.  Truly.  +5

I think Gates (aka ArmsDealer on TS) is keeping an eye out for you on TS.  If you hit him up he can give you SSGS2 tags.  Not sure which other officers can assist with that but he definitely can.

Good luck.
Shaked0wn
Shaked0wn

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterEliteTankDestroyer Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:41 pm

its ok. you can close this, I joined M_M_E they pretty cool. I understand you have a strict policy and i know my stats suck. I play shit when grinding days consistantly straight. If required i play awesome. thats it. no biggy. All the best guys. Would have been my dream completed but only for me, i understand my stats make me just another player i guess. rock on \m/

MasterEliteTankDestroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:44 am

Good luck, maybe sometime soon we'll see you on the battlefield!
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterEliteTankDestroyer Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:28 am

hey your a drummer? I promote bands. throw me a gday here
facebook with the dot com stuff/RockNRollmuddarfukrr

MasterEliteTankDestroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:00 am

Exhibit A on how we do not treat applicants, unless they really are douchebags.

This guy, though I never platooned with him, appeared to want to learn. And some of you just threw him in the water. How Gentlemanly.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked0wn Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:26 am

Did you actually read, and more importantly comprehend, his original application post? It was filled with copious amounts of asshattery. He got called out on it. It happens.

He was too busy telling us his name is who he is and what he does. Too busy telling us that he just rolled our TC. Too busy telling us CWs are timed TCs. Too busy telling us he thinks strategically. Too busy telling us he'll teach the other guys in SSGS2. Too busy pasting his conversation on not listening to dead's advice. Too busy having all of the answers to ask any of the right questions.

Great way to make a first impression. I could go on pointing out all of the finer points you seem to have glossed over but I have an elbow injury so I'll say nah fuckit.
Shaked0wn
Shaked0wn

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 am

For the HT guys still posting: drop it. As for the rest of you, I wouldn't keep on beating the dead horse, but it's up to you. We're all the same community, and these petty arguments aren't getting us anywhere. Talk on TS or don't talk at all.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Can we lock this thread?
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked0wn Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Ooooh Joey posted after Lamp said drop it!!!! Just wait until I get home and demote your ass. Just plz don't demote me before I demote you.
Shaked0wn
Shaked0wn

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrikVkir Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Don't be idiots.

DarrikVkir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down