SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application For ssgs2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application For ssgs2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application For ssgs2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application For ssgs2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application For ssgs2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application For ssgs2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application For ssgs2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application For ssgs2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application For ssgs2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application For ssgs2

+9
FAILZORD
Tsupernami
Parckie
Shako62
tombell
Gates
Shaked0wn
JoeyDominick
Lostdeadman
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application For ssgs2 Empty Application For ssgs2

Post by MasterEliteTankDestroyer Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:00 am

Hello,
I've never done this before Smile
Ok I'll just answer the asked questions. 

Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron, Blue Turret, MEN, or Heavy Turret) are you looking to join?
ssgs2

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?
tc, plats, cw if needed, Im on abit but just changing careers so cant be 100% on times
In Game Account(s):

37 Sad

Previous Clans:

to many to mention but most are crap. LIA i was dep commander but was disorganised people trying to organise and be pro
Reasons why you left those groups:
crap or just slow. no one on
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:
pershings fun as was kv13, patton felt slower. have another account also. 8k battles. but need to pay 100 bucks for gold as bank payment stuffed up. long story. um IS3 is funnest and reps arent to bad. its self explanatory

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:

He couldnt. im to fast for him. but frontal armor Smile

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:
a bird. just fly around and shit all day. seems cool

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:

tell him its 5 bucks a min

What makes you want to join our Community?:

I was asked but id like to join an elite clan. I do remember alonggg time ago seeing u guys in cw map and i went no way would they take me but i just flogged u guys in tc and deadman said i could learn, so im open to suggestions but found very little better and even rampage isnt that great of what ive seen in pubs.

Previous Clan Wars experience?:

Just feels like a tc. I've done a fair few. yeh just like a timed tc i say. i dont do gold rounds. I dont need to

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:

Knowledge, experience and most of all strategy. a lil bout me. I study management with previous cert iv in business. Also studied sas books and everything about defence force as i was going to join as a leuitenant through college. But i have a elbow injury and gettin lil old so after 6 months of studying everything i went nah fuckit. I mean day/night study. didnt help the relationship. So im all about being apart of a team and I believe like meetings in business, everyones ideas are taken account for and strategies are improved as well as efficiency.

As much as the name may sound silly Its who i am and what i do. I think strategically and calculated. I have seen many a good clans moves and went yeh i like these guys. Your up the top of that so congrats. So i'm sure you guys are organised and we can all benefit. I could probably teach some of the other crew in ssgs2 im sure. I think also when you become good at something you can joke around while doing it. I find to many try and stress because they are frustrated of their performance.
Only time i have a bad game is when i'm tired or its just a crap tank i dont like. So i'm usually jokin round. I'm not much for chatting on mic though and need to buy another 1 shortly. Broke from playing this to much. another long story.
Take care and rock on \m/

MasterEliteTankDestroyer

Back to top Go down

Application For ssgs2 Empty Re: Application For ssgs2

Post by MasterEliteTankDestroyer Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:01 am

oh other account was hardcorereigns

MasterEliteTankDestroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterEliteTankDestroyer Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:03 am

and been chatting to lostdeadman about stats and how its not completely justified. mays well stick that here too.
well most the convo is deleted but here some

MasterEliteTankDestroyer (3:16:56 PM) so as u can see getting shit done isnt always goin to give u pretty stats, but help the team if its decent. even wasting shells or being a meat sheild. i think outside the box. stats wont let u do that. every shot/pen is accounted for and sorry but stats doesnt make a good player. strategy does]
lostdeadman (3:21:15 PM) Actually it's different. If you have a good average damage in your tank that means you're doing good damage in the games you are playing.
lostdeadman (3:21:19 PM) If you're doing good damge
lostdeadman (3:21:23 PM) That helps your team
lostdeadman (3:21:29 PM) Much much more than being a meatshield.
lostdeadman (3:21:46 PM) Tooning with players who are good is a good way to learn this stuff
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (3:24:55 PM) yeh but sometimes ingame is not all about damage. like i said shootin infront of tanks, shootin cars being a meatsheild all wont help stats
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (3:25:34 PM) having bad days etc
lostdeadman (3:27:39 PM) Things that are good to know in pub battles are things like hp trading and reload times of tanks you're fighting.
lostdeadman (3:27:44 PM) If you know these two basic things
lostdeadman (3:27:47 PM) You'll be doing really good
lostdeadman (3:34:22 PM) It seems like dying for your team doing no damage might help your team but think about it. Whatever damage you do to a tank on the enemy team is one less shot someone else has to take on him.
lostdeadman (3:34:41 PM) And that extra damage also helps you
lostdeadman (3:34:44 PM) Gives you more damage
lostdeadman (3:34:49 PM) more exp credits*
lostdeadman (3:34:57 PM) which also improve stats
lostdeadman (3:35:02 PM) They all go together
lostdeadman (3:35:04 PM) Helping your team
lostdeadman (3:35:06 PM) doing damage
lostdeadman (3:35:09 PM) getting exp and credits
lostdeadman (3:35:14 PM) which gives you good stats
lostdeadman (3:36:22 PM) Think about this. You have 1000 average damage in your is7. Thats around 2 shots penning to do damage. If you had penned 2 more shots that is an extra 1000 damage that weakens someone on the enemy team for your team.
lostdeadman (3:36:53 PM) Penning 4 shots for damage seems like nothing but it REALLY helps
lostdeadman (3:38:08 PM) Hit ratio is less important than your wn7. Wn7 which is based off of damage and other smaller factors. Getting good stats doesn't require "padding," it simply requires doing good and helping your team.
lostdeadman (3:38:58 PM) Anyways. I hope this helped you out and you learn something from it. Stats may not seem important but they really really are Razz
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (3:39:21 PM) i see ur ideas
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (3:39:25 PM) whats ur clan?
lostdeadman (3:43:52 PM) ssgs
lostdeadman (3:44:02 PM) Im in their second Clan wars division
lostdeadman (3:44:25 PM) I left SSGS main to help found it
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (3:46:08 PM) lol i just killed them last tc
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (3:46:27 PM) sure they can tell u of my skill
lostdeadman (3:48:03 PM) Just looking at that report you did average stats wise. 800 damage in a kv1s is a little low but not terrible. Razz
lostdeadman (3:50:15 PM) Trust me. If you want to improve and learn more about how to be effective in pubs you should join SSGS2. Once you show you have improved and you can handle yourself in your tier 10 you might be able to join either SSGS main or MEN. SSGS who holds land right now and making like 6k gold a day.
lostdeadman (3:51:16 PM) Because what im seeing right now is that you seem to get two shots off and then die or do nothing for the rest of the game and that doesnt help your team very much.
lostdeadman (3:51:17 PM) Improvement is good Razz
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (3:52:02 PM) true. yeh ill join'
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (3:52:08 PM) lookin for decent
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (3:52:12 PM) clan
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (3:52:16 PM) me tipe guud
lostdeadman (3:53:33 PM) http://ssgs.up-your.net/t24-how-to-set-up-your-application-read-before-applying-ts3-info-here
lostdeadman (3:53:56 PM) Just put in an application on the website mentioning that you talked to me and that you want to join SSGS2 to improve.
lostdeadman (3:54:09 PM) Platoon with people and learn from them
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (4:00:28 PM) ok
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (4:12:41 PM) i just left a clan so might still be in lala land
lostdeadman (4:13:40 PM) Once your two day cooldown is up we can send you an invite. How long ago did you leave your clan?
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (4:17:33 PM) 1 half days ago i think'
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (4:17:46 PM) still doin tc's
lostdeadman (4:18:59 PM) Alright. Im going afk. Once you post your app on the website Ill let them know you are going to ssgs2 so you can improve so you can eventually join a main CW division.
lostdeadman (4:19:03 PM) Good luck.

MasterEliteTankDestroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostdeadman Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:11 am

He said hes willing to learn in ssgs2 until he gets his stats up. I'd say if someone wants to improve and play with decent players let them.
Lostdeadman
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:12 am

lol.
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:26 am

MasterEliteTankDestroyer wrote:
MasterEliteTankDestroyer (3:24:55 PM) yeh but sometimes ingame is not all about damage. like i said shootin infront of tanks, shootin cars being a meatsheild all wont help stats

wat.
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked0wn Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:29 am

i·ro·ny

1 [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] 

noun, plural i·ro·nies.

1. The use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

2. Having TankDestroyer in your name and only 4 Top Gun medals in 6.4k battles.
Shaked0wn
Shaked0wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:41 am

You know Shake, a lot of guys in HT started off with some pretty shitty stats, too, and look where they are. So why don't you back off of a guy who knows his stats are garbage and at least wants to try improving them rather than sitting there and going all Parkie on the guy?
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked0wn Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:31 am

The acct name and the performance IS an irony. A literal one. Where I come from, if you roll with a label that large you best bring the game to support it. Wink

He references his name in his app. Did you not read this?
Shaked0wn
Shaked0wn

Back to top Go down

Post by tombell Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:21 am

Attaboy Gates. one Parkie is enough.

tombell

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked0wn Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:23 am

Tom, Parckie is the one who went out of his way to make sure you had a spot in HT.
Shaked0wn
Shaked0wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shako62 Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:40 am

Wait...What...We have stats in HT... Shaked0wn, how'd you let that happen... Smile
Shako62
Shako62

Back to top Go down

Post by tombell Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:48 am

I'm not saying anything bad about him he just seems to be all about stats and nothing else.

No offense meant Parckie

tombell

Back to top Go down

Post by Parckie Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:55 pm

I appreciate all the kind words as always. I do value stats, especially damage per game in a T10, as I think it is an excellent metric to judge how a player will do in a competitive clan wars situation. When I look at a recruit, their Win Rate, their 60day stats, and their damage per game in T10s help me determine if they will excel in a situation I put them in in clan wars. 

Stats are not the only thing I look at. I value Activity, and if you cant make 4+ nights a week I wont recruit you. I also value dedication, articulate speech patterns, and a tenacity of hating to loose, and doing what it takes to win. I also value the ability to follow and take orders, and the desire to be a part of a team. 

Tombell, you were moved out of Blue Turret because your internet means that you could not do clan wars, at all. This , combined with your stats, made it a logical decision to move you out of BT (which we talked about together). 

If anyone actually wants to talk to me about my recruiting style, my pm is always open. Blue Turret is currently ranked #19 on WOT CS, and has a great win record in clan wars, and the ability to field 3 teams. I will let BT's track record and member base speak for itself.
Parckie
Parckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Parckie Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Gates wrote:You know Shake, a lot of guys in HT started off with some pretty shitty stats, too, and look where they are. So why don't you back off of a guy who knows his stats are garbage and at least wants to try improving them rather than sitting there and going all Parkie on the guy?
Your forum jabs are petty. If you want to talk on teamspeak and reach some kind of understanding I am game.
Parckie
Parckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:21 pm

Application For ssgs2 43_495709
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Im sorry, but unless you show drastic performance increases, and an attitude adjustment in your time in SSGS2, it'll be a no for HT. Both Skakedown and Parckie have valid points. Someone who doesnt want to acknowledge their lack of skill, and doesnt wish to get better isnt very useful in my opinion.
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by tombell Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Jeez, Sorry Parckie. I said No Offense Meant.

tombell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Did he say this in Teamspeak? I got the impression that he was looking to improve.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Parckie Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:01 pm

tombell wrote:Jeez, Sorry Parckie. I said No Offense Meant.
I know Tombell dont worry about it. I do care about BT members, and I do care about the person behind the stats more than the stats themselves.
Parckie
Parckie

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterEliteTankDestroyer Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:01 am

Hi sorry haven't been on just lost how to get here. I do have another account which is hardcorereigns. Don't worry stats are worse but have patton, is3 and stuff in there. I bought 25k of gold once and then the bank had a problem with this so then Wot closed account till I paid the 100 bucks again. So i just started new account a while back. Its got 8k battles on it.The names just silly but I will say if i was shit I wouldn't apply.
I don't wish to go into the stat stuff. Every game i dont play my best or even stuff around but i know people judge on stats and opinions vary and if I'm judged alone on that then this isn't the clan for me.
 I was told if i am lacking i can learn more. I've learnt alot in life and 1 thing i know is bastards will point and laugh if your not the best, leaders will mentor and guide you to better. 
I was only asking to join ssgs2 of 39 members. I can never seem to find anyone whos online. I've been looking forward to an answer and as no one has said no (yet lol) i say how about just trialing me for more then 5 games. I get nervous sometimes. Worst case scenario you kick me to the kerb. I won't complain but it is only 39 members. It's not like your booting general Heinz to put me in. 
I frequent the game daily mostly and since this part of the clan is the initiation stage anyway CW is irrelevant cause its not until your in ssgs1 that it matters. You can always contact me etc. 
People are quite alarmed at my stats most the time or the insulters i just laugh at them at end of game. lol
Currently have IS7, is3, kv1s, working on some new lines as chinese line up to t9 was just paper tanks, t44 t71 (working on getting that t57 heavy they rock) and been working a few different lines, Im up to about t8 on a few other lines but just floating around really.
Bought a headset with mic bluetooth but so uncomfortable, my old one broke so taking that back tomorrow, trying to find a decent one. Got teamspeak. Not sure what else to say. I've been through heappppsssss of clans. So shit. LIA are getting organised but the owners are power trippers and really have no tactical knowledge. Was dep commander there. Just trying to find decent on this game. Pubs, tc's and wannabe clans don't have it. Thought you guys might. 
Any who cherrio, hope to chat soon. What a Face Very Happy Razz

MasterEliteTankDestroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by FAILZORD Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:32 am

Can you ladies stop having your fagwar and actually say if your letting this guy into SSGS2 or not?

He's been waiting for a yes or no since Friday, it's Monday morning now and all I see is talk to each other and forgetting this is an application post, not the general squabble at each other area.
FAILZORD
FAILZORD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:42 am

A) What's a fagwar
B) Don't be a dick
C) I haven't seen the guy on TS. Kinda hard to give him tags without getting on TS, so please see B.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FAILZORD Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:11 am

A) All out dick measuring contest.
B) I'm no dick, I'm a failzord.
C) I just gave him the TS info for no one has given it to him. He started contacting me to ask wtf is going on. So I came by here to see was he rejected and trying to loop past on me to get in, but to find this exploding off topic conversation on his application, burying the original topic.
FAILZORD
FAILZORD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:13 am

1) Isn't a war if I've already won.
2) I see no difference.
3) The TS info is in the READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING TS INFO HERE thread, which we know he clicked, since he filled out the information. Don't blame fagwars for applicants not doing due diligence in reading.

Oh, look, now I'M calling it that. Dick.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next