SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2

5 posters

Go down

ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 Empty ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2

Post by colonelcreighton Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:59 am

Who recruited you?: Turtles_use_Jetpacks_, and I supose Ecka1au, and Sinioth

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in? World of Tanks

In Game Account(s): ColonelCreighton

Previous Clans: CIA, UBG-edit, forgot to include i was in TAW at one point

Reasons why you left those groups:Still currently in clan, looking to leave. Mainly because the people I tend to play with-i.e. Turtles, have left to join HT/BT. UBG because the clan eventually became stagnant. TAW, I had some family problems that needed resolving and had to take a break. however, those problems have been resolved.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle for each:I lack a tier 10 tank, which is why I am applying for SSGS2, the reserve.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you: Cmon man, at least buy me dinner or something first.

Insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs signature:
  ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 Signature

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?: A Basilosauras, because screw you and everyone near you.
 ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 220px-13

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:That would depend on how tired I am.

What makes you want to join our Community?: I am looking for a good community, things aren"t really all that interesting in my current clan, and so far from my experience in ssgs Teamspeak it seems pretty good.

Previous Clan Wars experience, and future clan wars activity?: Occasionally dabbled with CW in CIA. However as I only have tier 8's it was when they could not field a full team.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?: Well, for one I can bring cookies, but seriously, I love platooning with other people, and eventually when I get a tier 10, I hope to be able to move to SSGS and participate in CW.

Last edited by colonelcreighton on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
colonelcreighton
colonelcreighton

Back to top Go down

ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 Empty Re: ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2

Post by Lt.Dead Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:17 am

im just curious, what tier 8s do you have, man?
Lt.Dead
Lt.Dead

Back to top Go down

ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2 Empty Re: ColonelCreighton - Application to SSGS2

Post by lamplight Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:02 pm

I'll get you set up in 2 whenever I see you on TS. Do your best to improve your 60-day Wn8 to (roughly) 1500 while in SSGS2 and we will have a spot for you in HT or SSGS when you've got your end tiers.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by colonelcreighton Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Lt.Dead wrote:im just curious, what tier 8s do you have, man?
Non-premium, KV-4 and Panther II, premium FCM 50T, T34, and Jgtiger 8.8.
colonelcreighton
colonelcreighton

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:51 pm

all my +1's for the best animal ever
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt.Dead Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:13 pm

+1 because french tank
Lt.Dead
Lt.Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrikVkir Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:11 pm

I moved this discussion elsewhere.  Go find it.

DarrikVkir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down