SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Wugambino [HT] SSGS EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Wugambino [HT] SSGS EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Wugambino [HT] SSGS EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Wugambino [HT] SSGS EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Wugambino [HT] SSGS EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Wugambino [HT] SSGS EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Wugambino [HT] SSGS EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wugambino [HT] SSGS EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Wugambino [HT] SSGS EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wugambino [HT] SSGS

+2
Gates
Wugambino
6 posters

Go down

Wugambino [HT] SSGS Empty Wugambino [HT] SSGS

Post by Wugambino Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron, Blue Turret, MEN, or Heavy Turret) are you looking to join? 

Heavy turret or ssgs

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?

World of tanks

In Game Account(s):

Wugambino

Previous Clans:

XT elvis(in elvis right now really want to leave to join a better clan)

Reasons why you left those groups:

XT did not do as much clan wars as I want. Elvis just wont join the campaign and not enough clan wars. 

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:

E-50m,M48,Batchat med(need to buy agian the batchat) The e-50m is my favorite tank because it is able to ram any tank down, and gots nice front armor able to bounce most shots from tier 9 and 8s off upper plate.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:

I would say the nipple.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:

Bird Because you have the ability to fly.

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:

Give the phone to my dog and go back to sleep.

What makes you want to join our Community?:

I have seen youtube videos of you guys in clan wars and always wanted to join a good clan wars clan. Plus join a community with a lot of good players.
Previous Clan Wars experience?:

Been in elvis for 4-6 months. done clan wars 3-4 times a week.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:

Be here for clan wars, and help with events.

Please Answer BELOW each question, use default white text color for you answers.

Wugambino

Back to top Go down

Wugambino [HT] SSGS Empty Re: Wugambino [HT] SSGS

Post by Gates Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:37 pm

What would you say is the best thing you could do to improve yourself as a player if you joined?
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:12 pm

This guy has some improvement over the last 60 days. His batchat25t stats are average.

Wugambino [HT] SSGS Signature
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wugambino Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Gates wrote:What would you say is the best thing you could do to improve yourself as a player if you joined?
If I join I would learn how to be a better player at the game, and learn from more experience players on how to play. Once I am more experience I will be able to get my stats to a point I can smile.

Wugambino

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Yeah, but you didn't explain how you would learn. That's like asking how you'd do physics and saying that you'd show up for class. Gotta be more than that. Platooning, companies, team battles, ect.?
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wugambino Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Gates wrote:Yeah, but you didn't explain how you would learn. That's like asking how you'd do physics and saying that you'd show up for class. Gotta be more than that. Platooning, companies, team battles, ect.?
I have run platoon's, companies, and team battles. I like to platoon with people who are better then me so they can show me how to play certain   tank's on every map. I love doing companies with people and learning from good callers on how to play the map as a team. I like team battles since adds in team work like focus fire,pushing all at once. Team battles helped me learn the maps a little more from better players on how to play some of my tanks. Team battles also helped me learn focus fire is the key to winning taking that one gun off the field faster can change the DPM of the enemy team.

Wugambino

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Wugambino wrote:
Gates wrote:Yeah, but you didn't explain how you would learn. That's like asking how you'd do physics and saying that you'd show up for class. Gotta be more than that. Platooning, companies, team battles, ect.?
I have run platoon's, companies, and team battles. I like to platoon with people who are better then me so they can show me how to play certain   tank's on every map. I love doing companies with people and learning from good callers on how to play the map as a team. I like team battles since adds in team work like focus fire,pushing all at once. Team battles helped me learn the maps a little more from better players on how to play some of my tanks. Team battles also helped me learn focus fire is the key to winning taking that one gun off the field faster can change the DPM of the enemy team.
Can we keep him Gates?
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Oculus wrote:
Wugambino wrote:
Can we keep him Gates?
See, that's an answer I like. When he's got yellow Win7, it goes one of two ways. Either the person is just coasting through his WoT life, or he's really ready to start putting in the effort. Between the improving 60 day, and the answer, +1, would keep.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wugambino Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:18 am

Gates wrote:
Oculus wrote:
Wugambino wrote:I have run platoon's, companies, and team battles. I like to platoon with people who are better then me so they can show me how to play certain   tank's on every map. I love doing companies with people and learning from good callers on how to play the map as a team. I like team battles since adds in team work like focus fire,pushing all at once. Team battles helped me learn the maps a little more from better players on how to play some of my tanks. Team battles also helped me learn focus fire is the key to winning taking that one gun off the field faster can change the DPM of the enemy team.
Can we keep him Gates?
See, that's an answer I like. When he's got yellow Win7, it goes one of two ways. Either the person is just coasting through his WoT life, or he's really ready to start putting in the effort. Between the improving 60 day, and the answer, +1, would keep.
=] Got a question does this mean I am in and which one would I be in HT or SSGS(more on the ssgs to me would like to join) but those two are fine.

Wugambino

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:21 am

Wugambino wrote:
Gates wrote:
Oculus wrote:Can we keep him Gates?
=] Got a question does this mean I am in and which one would I be in HT or SSGS(more on the ssgs to me would like to join) but those two are fine.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Joey or Lamp have the authority to let you into HT.
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wugambino Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:40 am

Oculus wrote:
Wugambino wrote:
Gates wrote:See, that's an answer I like. When he's got yellow Win7, it goes one of two ways. Either the person is just coasting through his WoT life, or he's really ready to start putting in the effort. Between the improving 60 day, and the answer, +1, would keep.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Joey or Lamp have the authority to let you into HT.
k thank you for the information.

Wugambino

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:20 am

Get on Teamspeak and talk to Gates.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wugambino Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:34 am

lamplight wrote:Get on Teamspeak and talk to Gates.
k and in the teamspeak right now in the welcome room.

Wugambino

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagdzeit Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:03 pm

I played and talked with this guy a lot today, and its a +1 from me
Jagdzeit
Jagdzeit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:09 pm

lamplight wrote:Get on Teamspeak and talk to Lamplight.
Fixed
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Oculus wrote:
Wugambino wrote:
Gates wrote:See, that's an answer I like. When he's got yellow Win7, it goes one of two ways. Either the person is just coasting through his WoT life, or he's really ready to start putting in the effort. Between the improving 60 day, and the answer, +1, would keep.
I have the POWER!, and can plus or minus things :3
NordicRose
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down