SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Homeless will work for tanks or ammo EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Homeless will work for tanks or ammo EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Homeless will work for tanks or ammo EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Homeless will work for tanks or ammo EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Homeless will work for tanks or ammo EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Homeless will work for tanks or ammo EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Homeless will work for tanks or ammo EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Homeless will work for tanks or ammo EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Homeless will work for tanks or ammo EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Homeless will work for tanks or ammo

+2
Scrambles
Rocco4
6 posters

Go down

Homeless will work for tanks or ammo Empty Homeless will work for tanks or ammo

Post by Rocco4 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron, Blue Turret, MEN, or Heavy Turret) are you looking to join?
SSGS

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?
Wot
In Game Account(s):
Rocco4
Previous Clans:
TlTS  (I know it looks like boobs what can I say they are nice)
Reasons why you left those groups:
Where do I start. First had at one point 86 members most of the time we would see 5-10 on at a time. Second When we took clan on the clan wars map still was hard to members to join in. Third Teamspeak was like going to the dentist for most of them. would see the same 5 guys on nightly. I explained to them I was paying for it monthly and was a tool to grow the clan. Told them even if they did not want to talk I would make rooms for said players. To hang out in even for other games that they played.
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:
Depends on my mood.
I would have to say 62a for just all around fun.
Obj 268 to just watch massive damage melt off other tanks.
T57 heavy in a platoon to be able to pop out unload a clip then switch off.
Obj 261 did my first 2k battles in arty loved arty till the nerf now I only play it for the double or a little buzzed to just sit and the back with no skill and just left and right click.
E5 just don't like the big boob on the top that gets shot to hell and low damage per shot fast reload. 
Bat.25t  Just never mastered the tank
obj 140 just got it like it so far
I have 1.9 Free xp just dont see any tanks that I want  at this time thinking Foch 155 or the E4 or that waffle td thing
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:
It depends does he have candy and if so what kind? If its a butterfinger then he has free range anywhere.
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:
A unicorn they are so magical ohh wait mine needs to go outside for a minute brb.
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:
I would roll over hand the phone to the wife let her send him some pictures. Then roll back over and go to bed.
What makes you want to join our Community?:
I would like to join a more active clan. Even just to hang out and meet some new friends. Also Sat on youtube one night for 3HRs watching videos from Parckie and SSGS. I was very impressed with the play style and calling. Seems like a good group of guys that like to have fun. I just want to have fun with some more active players.
Previous Clan Wars experience?:
Was very active over the spring and summer. Was hard to seat a full team. I would say that I have done about 50-60 battles with about a 50% win rate. Was the Dep Commander so I made most of the plans and landings for the clan. Would also work with other clan to form alliances.
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:
I would be willing to do team battles / clan wars nightly. Would be there for team trainings to try and look at new map stratigies or just let them shot at me. In my old clan I would hold weekly or monthly challanges for most improved eff/ Hit ratio/ or funniest clip. I would award them with a gift from some gold month of premium to even gave out and IS-6 before. The gift would always come out of my own pocket did not matter to me just wanted to build moral in the team. If given a chance to join the clan and do clan wars Fyi I'm not here for the gold you can have mine and give it to someone else that needs it or buy stuff for the clan NO BS.
Rocco4
Rocco4

Back to top Go down

Homeless will work for tanks or ammo Empty Re: Homeless will work for tanks or ammo

Post by Scrambles Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:22 pm

great app, join TS right away, not a total tard according to wot labs or noob meter according to lost.
Scrambles
Scrambles

Back to top Go down

Homeless will work for tanks or ammo Empty Re: Homeless will work for tanks or ammo

Post by Pep Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Good app .. not a squeaker, in chat, seems like a good guy.  +1

Pep

Back to top Go down

Post by Garuda Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:54 pm

I like this app! +1
Garuda
Garuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocco4 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Thanks For the invite guys.
Rocco4
Rocco4

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:08 am

That App title made my day. Fuck yes, welcome to the community.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipwndulstnght Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:07 am

That was quick
Ipwndulstnght
Ipwndulstnght

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:27 pm

That was.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down