SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS

+5
JoeyDominick
Lostdeadman
Celtics23
deviltiger
Demon-Hunter
9 posters

Go down

Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS Empty Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS

Post by Demon-Hunter Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Create a new thread and copy the following questionnaire and fill it out truthfully:

Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron, Blue Turret, MEN, or Heavy Turret) are you looking to join?
SSGS2 (ANY, really)

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?
World Of Tanks 
In Game Account(s):
Demon_Hunter

Previous Clans:
[FOTB] [-V-] [--V2--] [-NRA-]

Reasons why you left those groups:
FOTB booted me for inactivity. I was going through an unexpected divorce (wife threw me out). -V- asked me to transfer to --V2-- only because i dont yet have a tier X tank, I have 3 tier IX. I left --V2-- because they ignored me constantly without reason. I left -NRA- because they arent very active, and because my friend CONCEP is a member of your clan SSGS2, and I asked him if i could join.

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:
My favorite tank currently is my BC 155 55 artillery. I excel as an arty/td player, usually getting top damage in battles or close to it. I have IS-8, T30, BC 155 55, Lowe, IS-6, JgTig 8,8cm, T71, Nashorn, KV1S, Type 58, Churchill III, Tetrarch, Pz1c, Tiger I, T28 prototype, AT-8, and probably a couple more I can't think of.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:
Depends on if he is planning on buying me dinner and drinks first.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
I would be a Lion. Being an arty/td player, i am all about getting the drop on the enemy, giving them an armor-piercing enema without them knowing until its too late Twisted Evil 

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:
Remind him I am a classy broad and he needs to get me fed and drunk as fuck first, if he hopes to get lucky.

What makes you want to join our Community?:
Seen you guys around a lot and my buddy CONCEP is a member of SSGS2.

Previous Clan Wars experience?:
2 fights in low tier tanks in tier x games, i think my clan did it as a joke :/

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:
Well I play daily, and I am a sexy motha f*cka, so just by association you're all that much better Smile lol. I honestly enjoy being able to run platoons and dominate the fight, If you'd like, I can provide my wotreplays link , there is a few replays of my performances, mostly in arty, as I have only recently been recording battles.
Demon-Hunter
Demon-Hunter

Back to top Go down

Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS Empty Demon_hunter

Post by deviltiger Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Your stats aren't the best but Hey it's ssgs 2 
And you will get better
deviltiger
deviltiger

Back to top Go down

Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS Empty Re: Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS

Post by Demon-Hunter Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:15 pm

deviltiger wrote:Your stats aren't the best but Hey it's ssgs 2 
And you will get better
Yeah I made the mistake of not caring about my stats, nor playing strategically until recently. My WOTLABS eff rating has jumped 200 points in less than a month.
Demon-Hunter
Demon-Hunter

Back to top Go down

Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS Empty Stats

Post by deviltiger Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Ya I didn't really care about mine for a long time and mine still are not the best by a long shot, and like I said you will get better.
deviltiger
deviltiger

Back to top Go down

Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS Empty Re: Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS

Post by Demon-Hunter Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:28 pm

I personally think my signature from WOTlabs shows my improvement as well
Application for ANY clan, prefer SSGS Signature
Demon-Hunter
Demon-Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtics23 Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:29 pm

It is SSGS2 after all, just platoon with some of the guys with higher stats and you can learn from them as well as winning games and what not. It's a win-win. Razz Did you get it? Win-win? ha...ha... I'm just gonna shut up now
Celtics23
Celtics23

http://highvoltagewot.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostdeadman Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Your 60 day shows that you are improving but it still isn't at the point that is good enough for SSGS. You might have to sit in SSGS2 until you get your 60 day up to our minimum requirements.
Lostdeadman
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon-Hunter Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Im good with that. My friend concep is in SSGS2 anyway, i wouldnt mind being in the holding bay lol, I do need to say I just left my clan today though so I gotta wait the 3 days or whatever it is
Demon-Hunter
Demon-Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon-Hunter Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:35 pm

im at work atm so check out some replays of mine if y'all want wot replays .com /uploader/FckingHostile/id/301464
Demon-Hunter
Demon-Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by deviltiger Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:41 pm

It's ssgs 2 and you seem like a cool guy so +1 for me but it's not my decision so good luck
deviltiger
deviltiger

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:21 am

You seem like a cool enough guy, so as soon as i see scrambles, ill tell him to throw you an invite. Make sure youre on teamspeak when you wanna play, so that way you can get to know everyone a bit better, and they can help you develop as a player. Dont be afraid to ask questions, and dont take criticism as an insult. good luck dude Smile
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by Pep Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:51 am

+1 and ok for SSGS 2 needs more Tier X's and better stats before making the jump to Main

Pep

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:52 am

SSGS2 is becoming popular again.
NordicRose
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipwndulstnght Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:17 am

+1 from me. I think with some training and platooning this might be able to improve quite a bit
Ipwndulstnght
Ipwndulstnght

Back to top Go down

Post by concep Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:07 pm

+1 I've known him for a few months now and he's been looking for a clan to stick with for awhile. He's a cool guy to be around and platoon with.
concep
concep

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtics23 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:52 pm

SSGS2 is becoming bigger! Maybe I should stick here and build it from the ground up? Razz
Celtics23
Celtics23

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon-Hunter Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:08 pm

oh feel free to follow my twitter account also @TheNakedPilgrim
Demon-Hunter
Demon-Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by concep Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:41 am

Has anyone platooned/talked with him? It's been a week.
concep
concep

Back to top Go down

Post by deviltiger Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:01 am

Why are we still talking about this he's already in ssgs2
deviltiger
deviltiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtics23 Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:51 am

why not Wink
Celtics23
Celtics23

Back to top Go down

Post by concep Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:25 pm

deviltiger wrote:Why are we still talking about this he's already in ssgs2
He's not.
concep
concep

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Tell him to accept the invite
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down